Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Bart Simpson vs. Rudy in a Chalk Zone Battle
Page 1 of 1
Bart Simpson vs. Rudy in a Chalk Zone Battle
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#1 Posted: 14:34:37 29/12/2019 | Topic Creator
I was thinking about Chalk Zone earlier. Who would win between Rudy and Bart Simpson in a chalk battle? Bart has a LOT of words at his disposal, and while words are not always powerful, he has hundreds of episodes of entire chalkboards of words he has erased into the chalk zone. By contrast, chalk zone did not air for very long compared to the Simpsons.

Round 1. The words stay as Bart has written them and do not have any special properties.

Round 2. The words describe feats that have abilities against anything Rudy summons.

Round 3. The words are able to scramble into letters to spell any feats Bart thinks up. Rudy and Bart's letters are bloodlusted.

Is Rudy ever able to beat out the sheer amount of letters that now want to kill him?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:38:22 29/12/2019 by Big Green
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#2 Posted: 17:01:23 29/12/2019
What I question is, why isn't there a whole army of Snap? Rudy has a chalk board in his room
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#3 Posted: 17:48:32 29/12/2019 | Topic Creator
I don't know, also Rudy is probably ill prepared for someone trying to kill him. Few would be prepared for a giant horde of letters coming to take their life. Letters Z, V and capital A, M, W, would be dangerous if they all ganged up on Rudy seeing as they are pointy. Also the number 7 is both pointy and has cannibalistic tendencies. Number 1, capital I or lowercase l could be used to stab. When applied correctly, the letter C could gouge his eyes out. Perhaps O or 0 could be used to bind Rudy's limbs while the other letters stabbed or bludgeoned him to death. The letter Q probably has the most pent up rage as it is not used often, and has the stabby part at the bottom.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me