Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Things that happened in Star Wars
Page 1 of 1
Things that happened in Star Wars
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#1 Posted: 00:23:33 28/12/2019 | Topic Creator
  • Masters of Teräs Käsi. I'd honestly like to play it.
  • Angry Birds Star Wars (even had Ian McDiarmind as reprise his role there).
  • Starkiller from The Force Unleashed, who could pull down a Star Destroyer no problem.
  • Star Wars Detours, something George Lucas was doing next until he old the whole property to Disney.
  • Kinect Star Wars letting you dance as Han Solo to Ridin' Solo except it's called I'm Han Solo.
  • Famicom gam having Darth Vader as the first boss but then it turns to be scorpion.
  • Midichlorians. Do people still want that?
  • The shutdown of LucasArts in favour of EA and Bob Iger seeing nothing wrong as EA shoved loot boxes in Battlefront II (the bad one).
  • The Holiday Special... as a whole.
  • Altercations and gatekeeping of the original trilogy. Can't we have the 1995 VHS versions along with the new versions?
  • The biggest meme of the prequel trilogy being Palpatine. You know he was spying on Anakin and Padme as was all like...

[User Posted Image]

Star Wars can be really weird.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#2 Posted: 04:05:29 28/12/2019
dont forget the time a group of angry fanboys cyberbullied an actress until she left the internet, and then JJ abrams basically backed them up by drastically reducing her role and giving her 11 lines over 73 seconds of screentime

also bob igre wasnt okay with the loot boxes because disney is the one who got on EAs ass about removing them for tranishing star wars's public image. also battlefront 2 is actually good now, still inferior to OG battlefront 2 but infinitely better than launch and better than the new battlefront 1. shoutout to jedi fallen order to be one of the best games of the year tho
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:06:38 28/12/2019 by Vespi
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#3 Posted: 07:56:33 28/12/2019
in a new hope theres this one character who's literally just a wolf man who was later replaced in newer version with weird tentacle man

THAT STUPID SCENE THEY ADDED IN REVENGE OF THE JEDI I MEAN RETURN OF THE JEDI WHERE THEY MADE A WEIRD FURBALL SING GIBBERISH AND THEN THERES WEIRD SEXY DANCERS AND ALIENS WHO PLAY INSTRUMENTS THAT CANT PHYSICALLY PRODUCE SOUNDS AND WHY IS THERE A SEXY GREEDO

speaking of jabba he's a hermaphrodites

theres a man in empire strikes back who is running with an ice cream maker for some reason. why is this ice cream maker important? idk. and theres also toy of course

apparently punching droids is either really suicidal or bad ass

george lucas is super weird too. apparently he had the whole prequel plot and setting figured out since the beginning. so when you read the novelization of episode 4 that came out months before the movie had a prologue that was super detailed about the jedi council and fall of it. like its pretty accurate and scary. also in the novelization of empire strikes back yoda and darth vaders lightsaber is blue

every trilogy has a reveal about peoples parents and boba fetts dad is boba fett. and he is the dad of every clone trooper ever

here's footage of chewbacca speaking before they add in his roars

remember when greedo died yeah? remember that weird scene where hans neck stretches like a foot away from his body while greedo shouts mcklunky for no reason or when han shot first or whatever. in the legends canon greedo's body was grinded up by the owner of the bar and made into a liquor with his head on displayed and impaled on a spike.

why is lando wearing hans clothes after he gets frozen? like wth bro?

remember that star wars chriastmas special? yeah that was never released officially for sale so every video of it is illegal recordings. infamously theres a section where this mustached news anchor who talks about fighting the frizzies. south park made fun of this

speaking of life day carrie fisher has a very special life day during the filming of it. as in she high on cocaine

qui gon jimbo's communicator in phantom menace was is a razor shave

shaak ii has died before, during, and after order 66. first in a deleted scene, then a purge foreshadow, and then in the force unleashed

jon bon jovi started hes career singing R2D2 We Wish You A Merry Christmas

my favorite fun fact is how george lucas put his son in the prequels just to kill him off
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#4 Posted: 12:54:52 28/12/2019 | Topic Creator
^Vespi

Yeah, a reason I wanted to point all this out was because of how fanboys act as if The Last Jedi was THE worst thing to happen to Star Wars ever, as if the last 40 years of everything I wrote out didn't happen and the series was consistently perfect until 2017. They went out of their way to bully and harass actors who weren't big names except Laura Dern but I can't see her feeling it as much as Jake Lloyd (mental breakdowns and an actual ruined childhood, not like those 40-year-old men from 1999), Ahmed Best (nearly killed himself) and now it's the same with John Boyega, Daisy Ridley and Kelly Marie Tran. They have literal victims in their list like they're real life Stormtroopers aka Nazis... Oh wait! Hell, they're even mad at The Mandalorian for having women who can fight. Also, getting the next movie, while I imagine is still fun, to undermine the previous one by saying bloodline DOES matter gives a really terrible that message that the only way to succeed in life is through nepotism.

^somePerson

Thanks for all that weird trivia. I actually do remember that bit about Lucas's son from the commentary for Episode III. That was weird, which is on brand with Star Wars.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:55:08 28/12/2019 by StevemacQ
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me