Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Dark Spyro Christmas Special
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#1 Posted: 00:39:21 25/12/2019 | Topic Creator
It's the Christmas season, and HIHD is hosting a Christmas Party for his friends.

Sess is cooking in the kitchen, preparing a fried chicken feast for Christmas Eve, as he is cooking, Zapnorris comes in

Zap: What the hell are you doing?!

Sess: I'm....making dinner for tonight's Christmas Party? I'm almost done, so please leave me be. I'm a bit anxious because this is my first time cooking at home instead of my cooking class with no assistance I will add
Zap: I can't sit idly by while your cooking the corpses of good people.

Sess: But I'm not.....Oh god that's right, the chicken thing...

Zap: YOU BET YOUR ASS THE CHICKEN THING. 9 billion chickens are slaughtered so humans can cannibalize them.

Sess: Three things, that's not the proper use of the word cannibalize, second, that's not cannibalism, third....is it really 9 billion a year? Chit, that does make be feel a little bad. Ah well, it's tasty, and frankly, pisses you off, which makes me smile. Now piss off. I need to not be bothered

Zap: Ugh, fine. I gotta practice kissing beaks anyway.

Sess: Wai...-w-what?

HIHD burts into the kitchen

HIHD: Hey, Sess, how's the cooking going?

Sess: sigh. So far, so good actually. Fried chicken is almost done, made just the way you aggressively told me to do it. The pastries are gonna take some time, but should be done by the time the party starts, and the fruit punch I just bought at the grocery store.

HIHD: Awesome, awesome. Thank you so much, dude.

Sess: Of course! No problem, and it helps me a lot too. Had you not asked and gotten someone else, I would've broken broken Zap's hands.

HIHD: Hahahahahaha! So funny!

Sess: Hahahaha, yeah, funny. I was making a joke for sure, hahahahaha.

HIHD: I don't know if that's true! I'm gonna go get ready!

time skip to later in the night.

HIHD: Alrighty everybody! Emerald and the guys are coming up the porch! Put on genuine smiles and look Christmasy!

right before 84Skylanderdude rings the door bell hihd opens the door

HIHD: HEY GUYS! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

84: Merry Christmas! Sorry I didn't bring any gifts, I don't have any money, so I took the liberty of drawing you all.

84 gives the drawings to HIHD

Aquaris: Oh this is amazing! This is so much better than a gift you'd buy. This came from the heart

HIHD, looking at the art: It came from something, I'm just not sure what though... Aquaris' mouth has eyes and I'm just a slug.....Are you okay, 84?

84: No I'm not.

Emerald: I only got a gift for HIHD. I got you Food Figh-

HIHD grabs the food fight dvd out of Emerald's hand and breaks it

HIHD: NO MORE! STOP!

Emerald: Gee, HIHD, that really broke my heart. And here I thought I was feeling rather merry.

HIHD: Puns are OK.

Emerald, with a smirk: Merry Christmas HIHD.

Gaiamemories: Hey, uh, HIHD, did you at all, by any chance, put up a mistletoe? And Bolt is here tonight, right?

HIHD: Yeah, but I can't think of any reason why you would ask about those to things at the same time, not that is matters. It's right over there between the dining room and kitchen.

Gaia: Ah cool, th-thanks.

Ding dong

HIHD: Oh nice! That must be the Caterer!

HIHD opens to door only to see a familiar face

HIHD: K-Kingpen crazy? You're our Caterer?

KPC: Yeah. Seems like an easy job too. Just serve snacks. I got some stuff at the grocery store. Want a gusher?

Sess: I'll be taking that thank you very much.

HIHD: Frankly, given how much we run into you, this is less surprising than it should be...

ding dong

Ah, another guest!

HIHD: HAAAA! You came! LindseyWednesday! Welcome! Welcome! Everyone! Look!

Aquaris: Oh hi! Nice to meet you, Lindsey! HIHD has never spoken about you, but I'm sure you're great!

Lindsey: Hahahah, I am, don't worry! Lindsey grabs Aquaris' hand and painfully squeezes it and aggressively says. You better trust me, you understand? I am very, very, very friendly.

HIHD, from behind: Isn't she great?

Aquaris, petrified: Y-yeah. Super great, HIHD.

*one last ding dong*

HIHD: Oh hey! Flyingseal, Vespi, AND Muffin Man! How convenient of you all to come at the same time so we don't have to pad out this scene any long! Merry Christmas!

All 3 of them: Merry Christmas guys!

they come in and settle down

Flyingseal: Oh BTW! I brought pasties! Sess asked me to help out on that and make ones he didn't have the ingredients for. HIHD, I made you vanilla eclairs, since you love them so much

HIHD: ANYONE WHO HAS THEM BESIDES ME WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH HELLHOUND! AROOOOOOO!

Flyingseal: I made some cupcakes, bundt cakes, cookies and even holiday muffi-...What? What happened to the muffins? I swear I made muffins.

MuffinMan, with a cheeky, crumb covered grim: Hee hee hee, hm hm hm. Did you now, Flyingseal? If you did, I assure you they would be amazing.

Flyingseal: Well, at least I have the other pastries. I'll put'em on the dining table.

end of part 1

---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#2 Posted: 01:24:23 25/12/2019 | Topic Creator
Sess sits down on the couch and makes a big, relaxed sigh: Thucking finally. KPC, gusher me.

KPC tosses another gusher to Sess., meanwhile Bolt comes down in a pretty christmas dress (With an reindeer skull neckless), with everyone, particularly Gaia, highly impressed

Gaia: Oh woooow.

HIHD: Bolt! You look amazing! You're rocking everything!

Bolt: Haha, thank you. I thought I'd spice it up a bit this year instead of the usual comfy sweater

Gaia: Bolt you look.....beautiful.

Bolt: Awww, thank you so much! That means a lot to me!

Gaia: Doh! Ahh, y-you're welcome. Hehee.

Henrietta, noticing Bolt's dress: Bahk bahk! Bahk bahk bahk!

Bolt: Wow! Henrietta! That's so sweet! The nicest thing I've heard all year! I don't deserve you!

Gaia, in a defeated tone: Oooohhhh...

Sess: KPC gusher me

KPC tosses another gusher to Sess

HIHD, in a costume of Buddy The Elf: Everyone! It's time to watch ELF! Sit down and get ready to laugh!

Lindsey: Oh yay! This one is so funny! Will Ferrell is hilarious in this! Let's do this!

84: I never found the movie funny, tbh. Lots of yelling gets annoying

HIHD: YELLING IS HILARIOUS!!!

everyone except 84: HAhahahahahaha!

HIID: Eat chit 84. Sit your ass down before I go full on Hell Hound got it?

84: Got it. Yep, yessir.

everyone sits down with Bolt next to Gaia.

Gaia, thinking to himself: Oh god she's next to me. I gotta her gift to her. I just need to wait for the right moment.

Zap begins to pet Henrietta

Zap: So, Henrietta....we've known each other for a long time and I've come to really care for you. I know I'm not perfect and have flaws, but with you, I feel this....peace...this bliss happiness because of you. I tend to have a lot of anger in me, but when your around, it goes away, as if was never there at all. I've never had anyone do that for me before and I thank you for that. You really.....mean a lot to me. You've helped me discover who I am. I'm not sure where I'd be today if it wasn't for you. I know I'd be a lot worse off if you weren't there for me........Henrietta.......I love you.

Zap tries to kiss Henrietta, which causes her to panic

Henrietta: BAHK BAHK BAHK BAHK BAHK BAHK BAHK!

Zap: Don't ruin this for me! I'm proclaiming my love for you! LOVE ME BACK!

Henrietta: BAAAAAAAAHHHKK!

Muffinman: IIII don't think she wants that love.

Zap: But I mean so much to her! I've been so nice and kind! I deserve her love.

Vespi: No you don't my guy.

Zap: YES I DO!

HIHD: No you thucking don't, dude. Gte over here Henrietta, join me and my animals.

Henrietta flutters over to HIHD and settles next to Ruby, his Chihuahua

HIHD: There we go, now your safe.

Zapnorris: Guegh....

skip to later, as the party ends

HIHD: Thanks for coming guys! It was a great one!

Flyingseal and Vespi: Bye guys! Merry Christmas! Had a great time!

Muffinman: That was pretty good! Thanks for having me! See you Monday Bolt!

Bolt: Bye Muffinman! See you Monday!

Lindsey; I had a great time guys! It was super fun! looks at Aquaris, and painfully squeezes his hand and aggressively asks Wasn't I a friendly person Aquaris?

Aquaris: Yes yes! The friendliest I've ever me!

HIHD, behind Aquaris: Isn't she great?

Emerald: I had a holly jolly time! Thanks for the fun, guys!

84: Elf still isn't funny

HIHD flies at 84 and knees him square in his face, sending him flying across the street

HIHD: Thanks for the catering, KPC. You did fine!

KPC: Thanks bro. I figured I'd do well, It's easy.

Sess: Hey, KPC.

KPKC: Yeah?

Sess: Gusher me.

KPC tosses a gusher to Sess.

Sess: Thank you!

Gaia: Hey, uh, Bolt, I.....uh...have a gift for you!

Bolt: Oh Gaia! I didn't need to!

Gaia: I know, but I wanted to. Gaia hands over the gift

Bolt opens it and sees a clean, shiny animal skull (An Iguana one, to be exact)

Bolt: OH MY GOSH! I love it! Thank you so much! This is perfect!

Gaia, blushing: D'aww, I'm glad I could make you happy.

Bolt: You did! Bolt kisses Gaia on the cheek, as they're under the misletoe

Gaia, with a deep blush: Huh! Oh, well, th-thanks Bolt. That was...nice.

Bolt: It's the least I could do!

Gaia: Ah, anyway, I should get going. Merry Christmas Bolt.

Bolt: Merry Christmas, Gaia!

The end!

---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#3 Posted: 01:27:40 25/12/2019
you didn’t include me smilie
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#4 Posted: 01:29:26 25/12/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: StormDragon21
you didn’t include me smilie

You were watching though the window, unbeknownst to everyone
---
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#5 Posted: 01:46:57 25/12/2019
zap :') our fallen angel <3 what a beautiful piece of literature
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#6 Posted: 19:31:17 25/12/2019
true art
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#7 Posted: 20:07:01 25/12/2019
Fanfiction Me: *sees MuffinMan who clearly ate all of my muffins* Oh I could have sworn I made some muffins!! I guess I didn't smilie

Real Me: *sees MuffinMan who clearly ate all of my muffins*

[User Posted Image]

Peace was never an option
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#8 Posted: 21:51:30 25/12/2019
Why don't I like the funny scream :(
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#9 Posted: 22:19:00 25/12/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Why don't I like the funny scream smilie

It's not anime or in the Japanese language.
---
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#10 Posted: 23:58:41 25/12/2019
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Why don't I like the funny scream :(

It's not anime or in the Japanese language.

Oh well that must mean it's terrible /s
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
LindseyWednesdy Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#11 Posted: 19:06:20 02/01/2020
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, yeeees! i was in this one! thank you so much HIHD! you portrayed me perfectly, i could not be happier…! RIGHT AQUARIS??

also, i do love me some of my will Ferrell. and Elf has been following me around for the last few eeks, haha.

i can't wait for the next one...!

you're really good at this. i could read them all day, hahaha.
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
#12 Posted: 02:36:54 03/01/2020
Quote: Sesshomaru75
The gusher thing is too accurate, I'm scared.

HIHD writes us all in real life, too. not only does he control in the fan fiction but he controls our lives as well which is why it's so accurate. lol
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
#13 Posted: 03:01:24 03/01/2020
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: LindseyWednesdy
HIHD writes us all in real life, too. not only does he control in the fan fiction but he controls our lives as well which is why it's so accurate. lol

i always knew that i was a sim : )

sim 4 or sim 5 tho?

tbh your character is one of the funniest in the series. it is freaking hilarious.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me