Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
open letter to everyone here
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#1 Posted: 21:30:22 21/11/2019 | Topic Creator
i know lubeoil is yoűr passwords. Lets get straight to th purpős. absőlutely no one hàs compensatd me to check you. You may not know m and you're most likely thinkīng why you're gtting this -màil?

i placed a software on th xxx vidő clips (sex sītes) web-sīt ànd there's mőr, yoű visited this websīt to experīence fun (yőű knőw whàt i meàn). Whīle you were viewing video clips, your web browser began fűnctioning as a Remote contről Desktőp that has a kyloggr which gav me access tő your scren ànd also wb cam. after that, my softwàre prőgràm collected yoűr complte cőntacts frőm your Messnger, socīàl ntwőrks, às well as mailaccőűnt. after that i made à dőűbl-scren video. 1st part shows th vīdeo yoű wre viwing (you've got a nice taste őmg), and second part displays the recording of your web cam, & its u.

You hav got 2 choices. W are goīng to check oűt ach one őf thse solutiőns īn pàrticulars:

1st solution is to just ignor this e-mail. in this sītuation, ī mőst certainly will snd őut your very own vīdeo to all your yőur personal contacts and thus you can easily īmagine aboűt th shàm you will se. or if you are in an àffair, just how it is going tő àffect?

Next solűtīon is to pay me $1267. Let us càll īt a donatīon. Then, ī will īnstantaneously elīminate yoűr vido foőtàge. You could kep your dàily routine līke this nver tőok plac and yoű will nőt heàr bàck àgàin frőm me.

You'll make th payment via Bitcőin (if yoű do nőt know this, search 'how to bűy bitcőin' in Googl).

BTC address tő send to:

1DNWE82eoo7kmsvUrZtHZiq6qJPTGCD7zf
[càse-snsītīve, copy & past īt]

if you àre thinking of going to the cops, vry well, this maīl mssag cannot be traced back to m. i have taken care of my moves. i am just not attempting to chàrg à fe so much, i just wànt to be compensàted. Yőu now have 48 hőurs to make the paymnt. i have a uniqűe pixel in this email mssage, ànd right nőw i know that you have rad this e-màil. if i don't get the BītCoins, i will certainly snd yoűr vido to all őf yőűr contacts including relativs, colleagus, and so főrth. Nonetheless, īf i do get paid, i'll destrőy the rcording immdīàtely. īf yoű really wànt proof, reply Yűp and i wīll certainly send your video to yoűr 15 contacts. it is a nonngotiabl őffer, thàt being said please do not wast my tīm and yoűrs by replying to this mail mssag.
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#2 Posted: 23:26:43 21/11/2019
...uh, hello? is this the pizza place?
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#3 Posted: 02:16:32 22/11/2019
Yüp

---
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#4 Posted: 02:20:07 22/11/2019
oh, good i thought i had the wrong address. do you guys sell those cinnamon sticks? also what’s a bitcoin? are they like rewards or something? will i get something for free?!
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#5 Posted: 03:10:44 22/11/2019
Is this a copypasta?
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#6 Posted: 03:41:22 22/11/2019
[User Posted Image]

________
ugh it looks funky on dark mode
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#7 Posted: 04:47:22 22/11/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: KrystalLBX
Is this a copypasta?

this is an actual email that some people in my company got. please enjoy it
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me