Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
what cryptid are you?
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#1 Posted: 02:12:59 09/11/2019 | Topic Creator
its quiz season on dS againa and since shadme and i got cryptidcore on that core quiz (same hat, shadme), i figured we'd do THIS ONE
also some of these answers are a little specific so just pick the closest one

what cryptid are you?

You got Mothman, the legendary creature known to West Virginia folklore that had it's first reported sighting at Point Pleasant in 1966! Getting this result, you may be considered the epitome of sensitivity. You care a lot about the feelings and emotions of others which makes you very empathetic. You may be shy of new encounters and you most likely like to stick to what you know. The concept of change, especially, may be a fear of yours. You may have a hard time communicating with others and you may prefer to show your emotions through actions rather than words. For example, if your friend is upset, you’d try to comfort them by making or buying them a little gift rather than reassuring them verbally. Even though you may not be the most social of your friend group, your friends still sense your natural friendly air and appreciate you regardless. Would get along with: Loch Ness Monster, Yeti, Chupacabra, and Lizard Person. Would not get along with: Sasquatch and Beast of Bladenboro.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#2 Posted: 06:06:47 09/11/2019
Quote:
You got Thunderbird, a legendary creature in certain North American indigenous peoples' history and culture! You got a heart full of pride and you are not afraid to show it. You love showing yourself off whenever you get the chance to, whether it be through your favorite hobbies or if you just look incredibly good! (Which you do, all the time.) People sometimes may describe you as erratic, sometimes you do things or act in certain ways that catch others pleasantly off guard. It keeps all of your friends wondering what you will do next. Whether it’s subconscious or not, you’re very energetic and put all of your vitality into making sure everyone has a good opinion of you. With this in mind, you may be the type to follow trends and go with the flow. You’re also very expressive. People can tell what you’re thinking or feeling just by a certain look on your face or by the tone in your voice. Many of your friends would think that you would one day make a great actor or actress one day because of this. Another thing of note is that you have a great sense of humor! Gets along with: Sasquatch, Jersey Devil Does not get along with: Dover Demon

this mostly works
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10163
#3 Posted: 11:25:41 09/11/2019
Sasquatch

You got Sasquatch, a simian-like creature of American folklore that is said to inhabit forests, especially in the Pacific Northwest! Getting this result, you may be considered an all around tough individual. You may be considered a person with a lot of metaphysical walls that you put up around yourself, letting things like other people’s thoughts and opinions crash against them instead of letting it get to your core. If someone finds a way to push your buttons in the right way, they’re going to be in a world of hell. You have a long fuse, but if someone finds a way to burn it down you will most likely explode and lash out without giving it a second thought. This is, however, a rare occasion. You really couldn’t care less about what other people think and people often idolize you for your stoic-like confidence. However, you may find it hard to channel your emotions since getting this result could be sign of being very left-brained. There are times where you just don’t know how to feel about certain situations or topics of conversation, you like to take a logical approach to almost everything. Gets along with: Thunderbird and Wendigo Doesn’t get along with: Dover Demon, Jersey Devil, Yeti

Cold reading at its most basic.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8923
#4 Posted: 15:24:14 09/11/2019
Yeti

You got Yeti, an ape-like entity taller than an average human that is said to inhabit the Himalayan region of Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet! Getting this result, you may be a bit on the impulsive side. Sometimes words would just fall out your mouth or you would do something without giving much thought to the consequences or outcomes that would follow. Even though this may happen often, you are a very sophisticated individual on the down low. You have a great memory and you often remember random facts that often pertain to your interests or what you just find intriguing. You don’t have the best social skills and there are some social situations where you just can’t really figure out how to act or present yourself, which can make you come across as awkward. One of your known quirks may be that you can be kinda clumsy at times. Other than that, others consider you to be sort of a gentle giant who wouldn’t hurt a fly.

Gets along with: Mothman, Dover Demon, Chupacabra,
Doesn’t get along with: Sasquatch, Jersey Devil, Beast of Bladenboro

This is pretty spot-on.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#5 Posted: 15:54:23 10/11/2019
Mothman
You got Mothman, the legendary creature known to West Virginia folklore that had it's first reported sighting at Point Pleasant in 1966! Getting this result, you may be considered the epitome of sensitivity. You care a lot about the feelings and emotions of others which makes you very empathetic. You may be shy of new encounters and you most likely like to stick to what you know. The concept of change, especially, may be a fear of yours. You may have a hard time communicating with others and you may prefer to show your emotions through actions rather than words. For example, if your friend is upset, you’d try to comfort them by making or buying them a little gift rather than reassuring them verbally. Even though you may not be the most social of your friend group, your friends still sense your natural friendly air and appreciate you regardless.

Would get along with: Loch Ness Monster, Yeti, Chupacabra, and Lizard Person.
Would not get along with: Sasquatch and Beast of Bladenboro

Sorry Project_Unnamed, but we’re mortal enemies now.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12096
#6 Posted: 08:08:32 13/11/2019
Beast of Bladenboro

You got the Beast of Bladenboro, a creature responsible for a string of deaths amongst Bladenboro, North Carolina animals in the winter of 1953! Getting this result, you may not be the type to go out at all during the weekends or your free time. You would much rather stay home and read a book rather than partying or hanging out with your small group of friends. You may have an unconscious fear of getting attached to other people which limits your social interactions to a tee. You have trouble dealing with emotions in a reasonable way and you have a bit of a short temper. When you hold a grudge, you hold onto it for dear life. You may lurk or be petty towards the ones who have done you harm, which in turn makes people avoid crossing you in any way. Your anger is the scariest part about you, even though it is justified. You’re passionate about your rage and you easily see the worst in people through vibes and actions, which could be a sign that you may be a keen individual when it comes to picking up people’s personalities. This makes you a worthy source of information and people come to you to ask about your opinions on certain people. You judge openly and bitterly, but you do it in brutal honesty. Gets along with: Sasquatch and Wendigo Doesn’t get along with: Lizard Person, Loch Ness Monster, and Yeti.
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12056
#7 Posted: 10:00:20 13/11/2019
Dover Demon
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#8 Posted: 21:42:05 13/11/2019
Dover Demon

eh i sort of see it
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#9 Posted: 05:11:44 14/11/2019
Loch Ness Monster

You got Loch Ness Monster, an aquatic being which reputedly inhabits Loch Ness in the Scottish Highlands! You’re a natural beauty that’s gifted with a very nurturing personality. People love to hang around you because you give incredible life advice, making you out be a wise parental figure to your friends. You love spoiling your friends and showering them in compliments because you, with all of your heart, would do anything to make them happy. Your warm glow easily draws people in and they can’t help but smile when they are in your presence. If, however, anyone hurt your friends in any way, there would be a quick switch in your demeanor. You can be wrathful in ways that people wouldn’t expect from you. In other words, you can be very protective of the people you love and your friends appreciate that with all of their being.

Does not get along with: Beast of Bladenboro
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#10 Posted: 22:50:58 14/11/2019
Aight, Vespi, let's give this a go!

Quote:
Your Result:
Yeti

You got Yeti, an ape-like entity taller than an average human that is said to inhabit the Himalayan region of Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet! Getting this result, you may be a bit on the impulsive side. Sometimes words would just fall out your mouth or you would do something without giving much thought to the consequences or outcomes that would follow. Even though this may happen often, you are a very sophisticated individual on the down low. You have a great memory and you often remember random facts that often pertain to your interests or what you just find intriguing. You don’t have the best social skills and there are some social situations where you just can’t really figure out how to act or present yourself, which can make you come across as awkward. One of your known quirks may be that you can be kinda clumsy at times. Other than that, others consider you to be sort of a gentle giant who wouldn’t hurt a fly.

Doesn’t get along with: Sasquatch, Jersey Devil, Beast of Bladenboro

For how detailed that quiz was, I'm kinda sad that it's not all that fitting! Though I'm quite socially inept. smilie
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me