Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
What -core are you?
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1 Posted: 19:11:08 08/11/2019 | Topic Creator
Take the quiz!

- - -

Dragoncore

Some may call you lazy and selfish- but they fail to see the luxury and love you surround yourself in. Your mental and emotional well being are the most important to you, and once people get close to you, you treasure them as well. You tend to keep beautiful, luxurious collections of gemstones and metals, and whatever else catches your eye. You can be intimidating, but the easiest way to your heart is comfort, beauty and love. You're the expert on self care and self love, and many people admire you for that. You're a mysterious inspiration that some are lucky enough to witness.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#2 Posted: 19:25:04 08/11/2019
I got the same!
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#3 Posted: 19:45:47 08/11/2019
Lightcore

I got Cottagecore.
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#4 Posted: 22:03:41 08/11/2019
Cryptidcore

Just like a cryptid, you're mysterious, illusive, and (seemingly) dangerous. You value dark, grungey, punk-like aesthetics, and you have a strangely calm demeanor. One may encounter you out in the middle of the night with a flashlight, in the deep forest, or reading conspiracy theories and watching horror movies. While you seem scary and strange, when someone gets to know you, they'll find that you're loyal and protective, and very loving. You're reminiscent of a stray, black cat in an alley, and once you're found, you can be as cute as one, too.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#5 Posted: 23:42:36 08/11/2019
i am not taking it i identify as dragoncore

this is all we need to know smilie

lol jk, i took it and got knightcore -- but still. i see myself as more of a dragoncore, if only because of the word dragon
You care the most about your loved ones, and their protection. Under whatever armor you may wear, you have a soft heart, and desire to shower people with love and affection. You have a great sense of confidence, and you're a very trustworthy person. You tend to put on an intimidating, stony exterior, but when you're with the ones you love, you absolutely melt. You can probably recite lots of poems, and probably raid libraries frequently. Your moral code is strong, and you continuously prove that chivalry is not dead. Helping others is your favorite thing- as well as decorative swords, medieval aesthetics, and charging forward into everything like a jouster into chaos. You are honorable and powerful, and lovable as all hell.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#6 Posted: 00:29:50 09/11/2019
Quote:
Cottagecore
Cozy, welcoming, and loving. You enjoy the warm, fuzzy feelings brought to you by things like quilts, memories, or your favorite movies. You probably have an amazing sense of interior design, and probably own the most beautiful garden. Your presence feels like a home cooked meal in front of a fire. You draw people in with your caring heart, and you're probably the "mom-friend" of the group. You're the kind of person to make everyone feel at home, to remind everyone that the world can be a warm, beautiful place. Also, your sense of style is adorable.

That's pretty accurate!!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#7 Posted: 00:43:16 09/11/2019
Quote:
Knightcore
You care the most about your loved ones, and their protection. Under whatever armor you may wear, you have a soft heart, and desire to shower people with love and affection. You have a great sense of confidence, and you're a very trustworthy person. You tend to put on an intimidating, stony exterior, but when you're with the ones you love, you absolutely melt. You can probably recite lots of poems, and probably raid libraries frequently. Your moral code is strong, and you continuously prove that chivalry is not dead. Helping others is your favorite thing- as well as decorative swords, medieval aesthetics, and charging forward into everything like a jouster into chaos. You are honorable and powerful, and lovable as all hell.

that's pretty good
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#8 Posted: 01:28:38 09/11/2019
Quote:
Cryptidcore

Just like a cryptid, you're mysterious, illusive, and (seemingly) dangerous. You value dark, grungey, punk-like aesthetics, and you have a strangely calm demeanor. One may encounter you out in the middle of the night with a flashlight, in the deep forest, or reading conspiracy theories and watching horror movies. While you seem scary and strange, when someone gets to know you, they'll find that you're loyal and protective, and very loving. You're reminiscent of a stray, black cat in an alley, and once you're found, you can be as cute as one, too.

yeah i see it
i just dont have a very calm demeanor, otherwise im spot on
Thomas OMalley Blue Sparx Gems: 598
#9 Posted: 01:35:48 09/11/2019
I got knightcore as well smilie
---
Ev'ry body wants to be a cat ~
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#10 Posted: 04:04:45 09/11/2019
Cottagecore
IM NOT A MOM FRIEND
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#11 Posted: 14:25:19 10/11/2019
Cottagecore
Cozy, welcoming, and loving. You enjoy the warm, fuzzy feelings brought to you by things like quilts, memories, or your favorite movies. You probably have an amazing sense of interior design, and probably own the most beautiful garden. Your presence feels like a home cooked meal in front of a fire. You draw people in with your caring heart, and you're probably the "mom-friend" of the group. You're the kind of person to make everyone feel at home, to remind everyone that the world can be a warm, beautiful place. Also, your sense of style is adorable.

Why can’t I be a dragon smilie
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:25:53 10/11/2019 by StormDragon21
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12063
#12 Posted: 03:59:37 12/11/2019
Ocean/selkie/mermaidcore

You like to seem mysterious and unattainable, but you still have a heart of gold. You can be the black, stormy seas, or tropical turquoise waters. Your moods change as the tides do, but when you love something, you stick to it- and you stick tight. You're adventurous, fun-loving, independent and strong- but perhaps a little overzealous and detached from reality. You have a soul as beautiful as the clearest water, and just as interesting.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me