Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > There is no blue in the original post's image
Page 1 of 1
There is no blue in the original post's image [CLOSED]
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3248
#1 Posted: 22:01:53 25/10/2019 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
This is not blue, you were lied to. This is Cyan

and this
[User Posted Image]
is not purple, this is magenta
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Shiny Shellos caught 5/1/2022
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#2 Posted: 22:18:33 25/10/2019
but

what color is the dress

[User Posted Image]
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#3 Posted: 22:59:12 25/10/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: ThunderEgg
but

what color is the dress

[User Posted Image]

doesnt matter
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#4 Posted: 23:45:08 25/10/2019
Quote: KrystalLBX
but

what color is the dress

[User Posted Image]

doesnt matter

ANSWER THE QUESTION PROPERLY OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES
#5 Posted: 01:36:40 26/10/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Carmelita Fox
but

what color is the dress

[User Posted Image]

doesnt matter

It's
Laurel
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#6 Posted: 02:58:21 26/10/2019

doesnt matter

It's
Laurel

answer the ****ING question
#7 Posted: 03:27:45 26/10/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Vespi

It's
Laurel

answer the ****ING question

bronze and white
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#8 Posted: 16:47:34 26/10/2019
Actually there is blue in this post's images. The hexidecimal for cyan is #00FFFF, meaning it's a mixture between green and blue. For example, if you went on paint and made your colour R = 0, G = 255 and B = 255, you would get cyan. The same applies for magenta (#FF00FF), however its red that has a value of 255, not green. If you had used yellow (#FFFF00) you would be correct as it does not contain blue. Therefore, this post is clickbait.
---
Soon.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#9 Posted: 21:10:16 26/10/2019
Cyan is a shade of blue, tho

The 'main' color shades are flimsy at best when you try to call them one name only, just ask someone how light Red actually is and you get 3 different answers from vermillion to scarlet if you don't count RGB
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:10:40 26/10/2019 by Bifrost
#10 Posted: 05:20:39 27/10/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
Cyan is a shade of blue, tho

The 'main' color shades are flimsy at best when you try to call them one name only, just ask someone how light Red actually is and you get 3 different answers from vermillion to scarlet if you don't count RGB

The bolded is well
WRONG

Cyan is not blue, this is a misconception

If you mix cyan and magenta you get blue

you were told a lie, cyan isn't blue.
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#11 Posted: 07:14:29 27/10/2019
Hey Krystal, I know I'm constantly a female dog, but you are not a reliable source of intelligence. The sooner you actually research your stuff before making a topic, the sooner you'll less from me (yes that includes providing actual evidence and links).

[User Posted Image]

Cyan while is technically a color on it's own, being made of green and blue. It's still made with blue and in studies of Primary colors technically the advanced is Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow. But Simplified it's Blue, Red, and Yellow.

For people of simplicity it's still described as a Blue-Green. It's at least 50% blue and 50% green. Bifrost is not wrong. Lower the Cyan saturation/Luminescence you get Teal, which is still described as a Blue-Green.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#12 Posted: 07:20:25 27/10/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Trix Master 100
Hey Krystal, I know I'm constantly a female dog, but you are not a reliable source of intelligence. The sooner you actually research your stuff before making a topic, the sooner you'll less from me (yes that includes providing actual evidence and links).

[User Posted Image]

Cyan while is technically a color on it's own, being made of green and blue. It's still made with blue and in studies of Primary colors technically the advanced is Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow. But Simplified it's Blue, Red, and Yellow.

For people of simplicity it's still described as a Blue-Green. It's at least 50% blue and 50% green. Bifrost is not wrong. Lower the Cyan saturation/Luminescence you get Teal, which is still described as a Blue-Green.

source.
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#13 Posted: 07:28:09 27/10/2019

[User Posted Image]

source.

WOW A YOUTUBER DOESN'T KNOW JACK

Is all your "sources" youtubers that know just as much as you? There in very little?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#14 Posted: 07:32:28 27/10/2019 | Topic Creator

[User Posted Image]

source.

Is all your "sources" youtubers that know just as much as you? There in very little?

It's almost as if she's literally an artist
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#15 Posted: 07:33:48 27/10/2019

source.

WOW GUESS WHO ELSE IS AN ARTIST

ME IRONICALLY ENOUGH AS I DO GET PAID AND WENT TO SCHOOL FOR MY SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE AS WELL

you can take that source and put it in the trash, littering is illegal you know.
---
icon from Empoh
#16 Posted: 07:38:15 27/10/2019 | Topic Creator

ME IRONICALLY ENOUGH AS I DO GET PAID AND WENT TO SCHOOL FOR MY SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE AS WELL

you can take that source and put it in the trash, littering is illegal you know.

also you really think she doesnt know her stuff?
and she gets paid, her channel is mainly an art channel
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:41:46 27/10/2019 by KrystalLBX
#17 Posted: 07:43:46 27/10/2019

Let's find out, I mean I have paint tool sai on right now. I don't know what that has to do with the argument as Cyan is part blue.
[User Posted Image]

Interesting, with a slight amount of Magenta you get a more blue blue, but the more magenta added, you actually get voilet or purple as it is a warmer color.

Huh. Idk what you tried to pull here as you figured out you have melting ice to stand on, but that's pretty neat.
---
icon from Empoh
#18 Posted: 07:59:13 27/10/2019 | Topic Creator

Let's find out, I mean I have paint tool sai on right now. I don't know what that has to do with the argument as Cyan is part blue.
[User Posted Image]

Interesting, with a slight amount of Magenta you get a more blue blue, but the more magenta added, you actually get voilet or purple as it is a warmer color.

Huh. Idk what you tried to pull here as you figured out you have melting ice to stand on, but that's pretty neat.

and none of this invalidates my original point that cyan and blue arent the same color
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#19 Posted: 08:04:16 27/10/2019

[User Posted Image]

and none of this invalidates my original point that cyan and blue arent the same color

Uuuh my argument was it's technically a blue not exactly blue. Also that color made in the image, not exactly blue blue either it's actually a lighter blue. A 50% blue makes a 75% blue.

Your argument was Cyan is not a blue at all, when it technically is. There goes your argument floor, now go back to art school from a actual teacher.
---
icon from Empoh
Gharlant_ftd Ripto Gems: 611
#20 Posted: 09:31:12 27/10/2019
Imagine actually thinking colors are real
#21 Posted: 10:05:26 27/10/2019
magenta

and

cyan

have

blue

in

them
---
Soon.
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7038
#22 Posted: 13:28:45 27/10/2019
[User Posted Image]

Quote: emeraldzoroark
Actually there is blue in this post's images. The hexidecimal for cyan is #00FFFF, meaning it's a mixture between green and blue. For example, if you went on paint and made your colour R = 0, G = 255 and B = 255, you would get cyan. The same applies for magenta (#FF00FF), however its red that has a value of 255, not green. If you had used yellow (#FFFF00) you would be correct as it does not contain blue. Therefore, this post is clickbait.

^ ^ this is true.
#23 Posted: 16:56:36 27/10/2019 | Topic Creator
magenta

and

cyan

have

blue

in

them

cyan+magenta= blue
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#24 Posted: 19:52:29 27/10/2019
magenta

and

cyan

have

blue

in

them

cyan+magenta= blue

Quote:

i swear, your arguments are so low effort
---
Soon.
#25 Posted: 21:47:25 27/10/2019 | Topic Creator
Just click the video above
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#26 Posted: 21:52:15 27/10/2019
ok look

i don’t doubt that magenta/cyan/yellow are primary colours when it comes to art or whatever. there are definitely people who know more about that than i do

HOWEVER, for these colours to even exist, a mixture of red, blue and green is required, as these colours pretty create light. therefore, cyan HAS to have blue in it

i feel like this topic is going to, or at least SHOULD be closed so there’s less chance of this argument continuing
---
Soon.
#27 Posted: 22:41:05 27/10/2019
ok look

i don’t doubt that magenta/cyan/yellow are primary colours when it comes to art or whatever. there are definitely people who know more about that than i do

HOWEVER, for these colours to even exist, a mixture of red, blue and green is required, as these colours pretty create light. therefore, cyan HAS to have blue in it

i feel like this topic is going to, or at least SHOULD be closed so there’s less chance of this argument continuing

At this point it's not even an argument, Krystal is just repeating herself because she can't admit she's wrong on any ground. It's just someone in a echo chamber at this point.
---
icon from Empoh
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#28 Posted: 22:45:33 27/10/2019
Open Wikipedia article, see the template for "shades of blue". Look at cyan on the far right, then take a deep breath first whenever you're next going to fight with two artists over what color is what.

Like, if you argued that cyan is green because of the amount of green you need, SURE, that's an actual point of discussion. But the Cyan isn't Blue Conspiracy Theory does not exist and I hope you don't make it exist.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:46:06 27/10/2019 by Bifrost
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#29 Posted: 00:16:02 28/10/2019
Alright, that’s enough.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me