Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Cool and unique boss battle ideas
Page 1 of 1
Cool and unique boss battle ideas
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#1 Posted: 11:58:48 17/09/2019 | Topic Creator
I've been playing Metal Gear Solid and the Mantis fight got my mind thinking up other possible unconventional battle ideas.

I came up with a group of 4 characters called the "4 wall breakers", (I have no ideas for what they'd look like yet).

The first fight would be against someone who could pull the subtitles from their place and use them as a weapon, so for example if he said "gun" he could take the word from the subtitles and use it against you like it's an actual gun. To make it impossible to beat him at first, he would say "indestructible shield", so you'd have to turn subtitles off.

If the subtitles are off before the fight starts, you fight the same character but he has a split personality, he mumbles to himself all the things that could kill him so you have to turn the subtitles to see what he's saying.

The second member would be an archer who never misses because his shots are "pixel perfect", he says the fight will be the "resolution to you", hinting the solution to beat him if it wasn't obvious. Let's just say the game runs in 1080p, in this setting he will never miss a shot, but if you lower it to 144p he'll miss every shot.

The third fight would be against a blind person who relies on hearing to take down their opponents, I think you can see where this is going.
You need to turn the in game volume off so he can't hear where you are, you can still beat him without doing this, but it would be really hard.

The final fight would be against the toughest warrior they have physically, his physical ability is exaggerated by himself and others. I'm not too sure how the game would hint the solution without spelling it out, but emotionally he is extremely vulnerable, but since he always wears air pods while he fights he won't hear any insults the main character throws at him.
Every boss character would have their own folder in the game files, to beat him, you have to create an notepad in his folder and insult him from there. He'll curl up into a ball crying and you would push him from outside battle room into the kitchen, he'll become so embarrassed because "men don't belong in the kitchen, only women do". He'll die from all of the embarrassment.

That's a lot of ideas... Anyone else have any like these? Or something I wouldn't of even thought of?
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#2 Posted: 22:48:14 17/09/2019
i have a few ideas
-a platformer boss fight in the main hub area, so you know the arena well. however, the room is entirely dark, so you’ll need to rely on memory to find the platforms
-an rpg boss early in the game that uses an attack which takes a turn to charge up but when it does it will oneshot you, give you a game over and leave you with your max hp halved. you’ll have to defend to stop yourself from dying
-another rpg boss where hes charging a giant laser from his hands, but if you shoot him in the eye with a bow he’ll cover it and accidently shoot himself in the face. later, there’s an optional superboss where it’s that same boss but will catch the arrow midflight, then toss it back at one of your teammates so fast it instakills them
---
Soon.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me