Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Baptism by Lightning (legend of Orion. private)
First | Previous | Page 21 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49 50
Baptism by Lightning (legend of Orion. private) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1001 Posted: 00:50:27 09/12/2019
Angora ignored Raclaw's comment, still quite upset with him for choosing Latnok's friendship and letting himself be controlled. And also for still allowing Latnok to treat her in such a cold way, though deep inside, she was happy that he had Darkheart back in his life, and still hold she would help shake off some of that controlling bond he had with the young Guardian.

When the root appeared, she was hesitant to enter, but the feeling didn't last long. As the root swallowed them and Julien gave his introduction, Angora wanted to ask a question... but this didn't seem like the right moment. Latnok, and maybe even Raclaw, may have more questions than she did, so she was going to allow them to go first.

Quote: darknessdawn
Mischief accepted the platter, her mind clearly elsewhere. Explosives. They're kidding right? Oh, who am I kidding, of course they're serious. They seemed busy... At least Darkheart is willing to protect Angora and the others in my place... What an odd name, but then who am I to talk... Speaking of talking... Maybe we can capture an Ishulgite and, ah, "convince" them to help us defeat their leader. That sounds like you mean "torture". ... No? What a load of... Maybe we should tell Maverick about what's happening? Wait until he asks, child, and have him sit down first. Chances remain unhappily high Angora will be hurt. Perhaps you should practice while they're gone. That's a good idea. Hone my skills to a science. Then show Latnok, somehow... She finished before realizing it, and looked down in confusion at an empty platter.

Maverick was hungry, but wanted everyone else to eat before he did.
"Take the platter with you Mischief. You can help me with the cart." Maverick suggested, knowing he could use the help, especially with getting the cart up the stairs. He then saw that maybe that wouldn't be a good idea.
"Todo bien Mischief? You look... pensive." he said, looking as if she was mumbling. It wasn't the first time he saw her like this, and he was very curious.

Before Mischief had a chance to answer, Ilasi entered the kitchen.
"Oh. Buenos dias darling." Maverick said as he approached her and gave her a brief kiss on the lips.
"I didn't know what you wanted this morning, so I'll let you choose a platter. The new amiga already has hers." he commented, happy to have two marvelous girls there with him. If Angora had been there, it would've been perfect.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
A Guy Emerald Sparx Gems: 3639
#1002 Posted: 02:55:21 09/12/2019
"That's nice. Thank you, dear," Ilasi said, as she perused the choices available. After some thought, she settled on a platter with venison and oranges - with the already overprepared inventory likely to be restocked on this visit, food at the very least was never too much of a concern.
"How'd your night go?" Ilasi asked Maverick curiously once she had taken her platter. Though she tried not to show it, there was still a small part of her which resented the moments Angora took Maverick away from her. Those very thoughts shamed her, as she figured it's something she should probably have gotten over by now, at the very least for Maverick's sake.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1003 Posted: 03:54:02 09/12/2019
"It was nice. No interruptions. I missed your bed, but I got used to the old one very fast. Helps that I'm a very heavy sleeper." Maverick commented, getting ready to leave to the main deck and waiting for Mischief to decide what she was going to do.

"Angorita slept pleasantly too, after a while that is. She looked rather restless at the beginning, but that didn't last. Stayed with her in case she needed to talk." he explained, thankful that she had Mischief, but she didn't know her very well yet, so if she wanted to talk, Maverick was the one she felt the most comfortable with. He failed to see how it still made Ilasi uncomfortable the time he spent with Angora, since he thought that didn't bother her anymore given he had spent less and less time with her these last weeks.
---
darknessdawn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1465
#1004 Posted: 09:48:52 09/12/2019
Mischief was grateful for a distraction. Giving Ilasi a nod of acknowledgement, she looked at Maverick. "I'd be happy to help you, Mister Maverick... I need a distraction to take my mind off things..." She stood a bit more upright, to her full height of 5'03", utterly average as Zoroark went. "Just give me instructions."
Darkheart calmly stayed with Raclaw. She made a mental note to study how the Ardent Guardians were set up as an organization.
---
Dark is not Evil, and Light is not Good.
Star the Zoroark at your disservice.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#1005 Posted: 15:45:49 09/12/2019
As *Julian* soon spoke once again and revealed himself-- Raclaw's eyes opened up wide a surge of mixed emotions rushed his head. This was Julian... the same Julian who 'helped' him, while also having been the one to collar him and then lied to him/his former caretakers about it. A part of him wanted to lash out, to demand answers -- just as he had once done with Sere upon their first introduction. And yet, another part of him was somewhat relieved.. relieved that Julian was alive and well. This was the man who had taught him common and other skills that his former caretakers/owners couldn't teach him; yet this was also the man that introduced Damon to his collar-- a unique 'feature' that was I'm fact an sentient person who had at one point been eager to take control of it's vessel. Of himself. To say that he was merely conflicted was an understatement...

The initially speechless Raclaw soon spoke up. "So-- it's really you.," he began to say in a somewhat agitated-yet-curious tone. Those who knew Raclaw would be able to tell that his body language was tensing up; those who knew dogs or dragons would still be able to tell. "I.. I suppose I have just one question to start out... Why lie? And you know I am not referring to the mask...," the fur dragon then asked; his question soon turned into many internal questions and he didn't even think about how much certain individuals did or did not know about the subject matter. He had to know the ex-Guardian's reasons behind the deception. Did Julian really care about him at all or was he just some experiment to be toyed with? His ears and general body language remained tense, although it looked as if he was at least trying to remain calm.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:47:31 09/12/2019 by redwes
#1006 Posted: 16:50:03 09/12/2019
Angora remained silent as Raclaw spoke, recalling vaguely that this Julien fellow had some sort of past with Raclaw, and that part of the reason for this trip was for the fur dragon's sake. She could feel the tension in such a tight enclosure. It was still amazing how they all managed to fit inside that root. She still wondered about their destination, but it looked like it was going to be a while before they arrived...

Mischief was grateful for a distraction. Giving Ilasi a nod of acknowledgement, she looked at Maverick. "I'd be happy to help you, Mister Maverick... I need a distraction to take my mind off things..." She stood a bit more upright, to her full height of 5'03", utterly average as Zoroark went. "Just give me instructions."
Darkheart calmly stayed with Raclaw. She made a mental note to study how the Ardent Guardians were set up as an organization.

While Maverick was taller than Mischief, she could still be intimidating. It was quite a drastic change from the cute, minuscule critter she was before.
"Just help me pull the cart. I'll especially need help with the stairs. It's always a hassle." Maverick explained, preparing to leave the kitchen.
"I'll see you later my darling. Going to distribute the food. Unless you want to come with us?" Maverick invited, uncertain if Ilasi was going to work right now or if she had some time off.
---
#1007 Posted: 18:10:00 09/12/2019
Darkheart tensed simultaneously when Raclaw did. So this Julian had a history with Raclaw, and apparently it was an ugly one. Darkness swirled around her, obscuring her. She forced her rage back, since now was the absolute wrong time to lose control. She adjusted her mental note to account for this new detail.
Mischief nodded, eager to assist in any way she could. As a Zoroark, her body seemed weak and fragile, but she was startlingly strong despite her slim form. She gripped the cart, ready to pull on Maverick's cue.
---
#1008 Posted: 21:35:36 09/12/2019
lian let out a long, soft but audible sigh. He had predicted as much would happen were the two ever to meet again...
"With my actions, I have always been looking for solutions to longstanding problems," Julian began - there would be quite a bit of exposition ahead for him. "Part of those solutions involve thinking in ways that others would not usually think - moving past the typical barriers which limit creativity. One of those barriers is fear - fear of implications, or fear of what something may potentially become. Those fears have their place - but when the greater good is in the balance, sometimes they get in the way.
"As you know, there was much talk among various human communities - Aelinon not least of them - about whether dragons were too dangerous to be allowed to exist anywhere near humans. Where others saw a threat to be addressed, I saw potential - what if we could enable dragons and humans to coexist symbiotically? There would be no need for the two to fight each other - and more importantly, they could both support each other. And so... I sought a solution. I did not want fear to become the barrier to such potential." If anything, Julian was adept at speaking, and evidently didn't need the mask in order to avoid betraying his feelings as he spoke.
Latnok could feel Raclaw's uneasiness - which was most understandable. As much as he wanted to call out Julian for what had happened, he decided that it was in their best interest for him to hold off on doing so.

Though Ilasi appreciated the offer, she had her own business to take care of. "That's okay, dear," she said, as she prepared to head out. "I'm going to check on the patients at the infirmary, then get to my water purification. I believe Banewood took some of the supplies out of the infirmary for some experiments, so I will have to re-inventory those." Despite Angora taking some of Maverick's time, Ilasi was glad to hear that she was doing better - Ilasi understood that Maverick didn't belong to her, even if she wished it sometimes.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1009 Posted: 22:25:44 09/12/2019
As Julian spoke-- Raclaw gave out a soft audible sigh of his own; his explanation very much mirrored Sere's own explanation almost word to word. "You have not told anything I didn't already know-- Godfather Sere has offered me an similar explanation as well as some additional details as to what the program had been intended to achieve. But he did not know of me at the time; I wasn't even a afterthought and any records on such events were yours.. and yours alone. He couldn't answer beyond what he did, but you can. After everything, after losing any sight of my true parents-- I believe I deserve as much.," Raclaw answered after a brief pause. As he spoke, his body language loosened up ever so slightly. He let out another sigh before continuing...

"My parents-- what do you know of them? And under what circumstances did you truthfully acquire either me or my egg for selection in the program? Was I given up willingly or.. or did some other circumstances occur to force my inclusion under the human-dragon coexistence program? How.. how did you lose me-- and why was neither I nor my caretakers informed of even the possibility of meeting those who would've otherwise raised me in the wild? And the collar-- I understand its purpose and it's goals, but why did you choose to add Damon? And was Damon supposed to become fully sentient, fully awake?," the Fur Dragon then said rapid firing multiple questions and changing from an agitated-curious tone to almost that of an almost agitated-desperate tone. For as confused or an angry as he may have been -- he wanted answers at the end of the day and Julian, for better or worse, was the man to give those answers.
---
#1010 Posted: 22:55:12 09/12/2019
Back inside the root, Angora listened patiently as Julien explained his part of the story to Raclaw. How she wished there was somewhere she could hide. The tension there felt horrible. Plus she didn't know how exactly how the plan worked. Since this was likely going to be a long trip, she was certain Julien would explain it later, after he was done with the questions. Or someone else could fill her in if they already knew.

Quote: A Guy
Though Ilasi appreciated the offer, she had her own business to take care of. "That's okay, dear," she said, as she prepared to head out. "I'm going to check on the patients at the infirmary, then get to my water purification. I believe Banewood took some of the supplies out of the infirmary for some experiments, so I will have to re-inventory those." Despite Angora taking some of Maverick's time, Ilasi was glad to hear that she was doing better - Ilasi understood that Maverick didn't belong to her, even if she wished it sometimes.

"Muy bien Ilasi. Say hello to those three crazy men for me. You know, the ones with the nicknames. See you later. Let's go Mischief." he said with another kiss, heading to the hallway with Mischief in tow. She would be great help when it was time to get the annoying cart up stairs.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:41:35 09/12/2019 by Felines
#1011 Posted: 01:01:02 10/12/2019
Darkheart watched and waited, wanting a reason to act, or at least a hint on how to respond...

Mischief nodded and obediently followed. She made a futile attempt to sweep the front part of her mane from her face. Her fur was soft and, thanks to immaculate grooming, quite clean, but it could still be a nuisance to be so fluffy. She awaited Maverick's orders.
---
#1012 Posted: 01:19:01 10/12/2019
Fortunately, Mischief didn't have to do much. Maverick could push the cart all by himself, but when they reached a set of stairs, he instructed Mischief to get on one side and him on the other so they could lift it up carefully. Maverick usually did it alone, but it took a while and plenty of effort from his part. With Mischief's help, they reached the main deck in little time. He started distributing the food. He went to Shade, not talking to him but giving him a small nod in greeting. He wondered where the captain and his beloved friend was, but trusted he would find them later...
---
#1013 Posted: 01:38:26 10/12/2019
Julian brought his human hand to his chin. "I suppose, after all this time, you have the right to know a little more... okay. First things first... your parents. From what I know, your father was injured in a battle with an undead dragon - after a collaborative effort with the Ardent Guardians who he had previously cooperated with, your parents' home was assaulted by an undead dragon sent to kill them. They destroyed the creature - but your father had suffered a grievous wound in the process. Your parents attempted to fly back to the mainland - for they were living on an island - but your father could not maintain flight, and fell into the water. Your mother kept him afloat, and the two were swept away to the current - to this archipelago.
"We found them - 'we' being the group led by Apothis, the Ishulgites, and myself cooperating with them. They begged for help; though some considered dragons a danger to the island, Apothis performed an... analysis on them. He deemed them to have traits very close to the ideal dragons he had been working on modifications to create - a rare, natural occurence of what he had worked hard to create through modification of the many traits . He accepted them, but little did I know that this was the precise reason why.
"We treated your father, and allowed the two dragons to stay - but soon, Apothis demanded the eggs your mother was soon to bear. Your parents had no choice; they had to relinquish their eggs, or they would be killed, with the eggs likely being taken regardless. Before they knew it, the 'kindness' presented to them turned into their imprisonment. At this point, I was beginning to realize that there were certain boundaries we should not cross; I was watching our friends have their eggs taken from them, with little I could do. I was powerless to stop them there, however; or so I felt. All I managed to do was ensure that at least one of their children was taken care of; still, however, I abused the opportunity to further my own goals. If we could start by having fur dragons grow in tandem with humans, perhaps we could move on from there...
"At my request, I received one of these eggs after Apothis performed further analysis on them several days later; one that was 'perfect', according to him. One that needed no modifications, that had all the traits necessary to be compatible with humans. I spoke with your parents; perhaps they resented me for being an accomplice to these horrors, or for being powerless to stop them. Still, I promised that the egg would hatch and be raised by a loving family; your father gave me the collar you now wear.
"Though it took much time, I did eventually manage to hatch your egg through artificial incubation; and I found a family who was willing to raise you. By then, the storm around Falcon's Beak had been in full effect for a while; I secured my passage between the islands with the help of colleagues who I would later learn were Ishulgites. They claimed to have powerful spells to subdue the sea. In hindsight, they were correct, but misleading - they directly controlled the storms on the island in order to dissuade travel to and from the archipelago. If nothing came in, and nothing went out, their operations would be safe. Had I known this at the time...
"And so, despite the circumstances, you were able to have a relatively peaceful upbringing, with me tracking your growth as it went along. Eventually, however, I would reach my breaking point; there was only so much I was willing to tolerate these people doing before I realized that I could not allow this to go on. Damn my inaction... I should have realized it when they refused to let me see the eggs they had taken from your parents. It was only when I learned they had taken custody of your parents and threw them into one of the many cells they had for experimentation, I decided to act. The Ishulgites were not ready for my sudden betrayal; I had, using shadow magic, infiltrated their records, learning much of their goals in the process. Only then did I learn that this was not merely some questionable research team; this was a cult, and my actions served to further their goals.
"This utterly enraged me; this feeling of betrayal. At that moment, I took the only course of action I knew; blinded by my rage, I went on a killing spree, striking down many who were unprepared for me. I destroyed many of their containment cells; many of their prisoners, sapient or not, were let loose. I could not ascertain your parents or their children among those who had escaped, but neither could I discount them; their fate to me remains unknown, despite my best efforts to find clues. One thing is for certain; if they are alive, they are here on this archipelago. Escape would not have been an option. I have not been able to find anything in Ishulgite records suggesting their capture, or of any further experiments performed... it is possible I just haven't looked hard enough, however, or that they escaped. Though there is a possibility, I doubt they are dead - the Ishulgites have been loath to kill those they can extract value from.
"And so you find me now. I don't know how long I have been keeping up this fight... too long." Julian paused to give Raclaw a chance to ask any further questions, or to respond. As Julian spoke, Latnok took notes of all that happened.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1014 Posted: 02:16:48 10/12/2019
Angora listened to the story almost as attentively as Raclaw himself. Not only were his parents possibly alive. He may also has many siblings whom he never knew, some that may even be dead. Listening to Julien's explanation is when she could finally begin to understand the true horror that were the Ishulgites, and what almost happened to her if she had gone along with them. What's worse, they have told her to brought Maverick too. Why would they want him for? A hostage? His heritage? But wait, Maverick was kidnapped once, and then returned. What was that all about? Has it all been a ploy to earn her trust? Not only that. She didn't understand why Shepherd let her go when she visited him, but was glad he did, even though that was likely a mistake from their part. She almost lost her life when she told Sere about it, and while it truly shamed her the way he was going to pay her honesty, what Julien has done was even worse, even though, like her, he was just a victim of manipulation. It made her feel slightly better to know she wasn't the only one victim to those monster's brainwashing. She couldn't even begin to imagine what was going on through Raclaw's mind as Julien explained everything. Deep inside, she hoped he could find his parents and earn true happiness, though she feared Latnok may resort to control them too to avoid losing Raclaw...
---
#1015 Posted: 03:45:26 10/12/2019
Mischief tried to assist in distributing meals, although she got confused quickly. She desperately wanted to help, but she wasn't sure how.

Darkheart's claws extended. "I swear, this madness will END! Far too many have suffered for this deluded cause! They pretend to be so good, but what they truly are seeking is nothing less than genocide, and they fool the innocent to assist in this cruel goal! This time, my hate will find a worthy target!" she vowed. "They will not escape judgement!" Taking a moment to breathe, she looked around and went red. "Um... Go on, uh..." She'd never been good at hiding her rage, especially without her Dark Illusion active. A bit more quietly and timidly she requested "Don't mind me... Just venting..."
---
#1016 Posted: 05:31:21 10/12/2019
As if the tension wasn't high enough, Darkheart just had to increase it. Angora felt like the root was going to explode with so many bad vibes. The black dragoness didn't have anything against any of them... as far as she knew, but despite her frail appearance, Darkheart looked like someone that could cause some serious injuries.

Mischief tried to assist in distributing meals, although she got confused quickly. She desperately wanted to help, but she wasn't sure how.

Maverick noticed Mischief's confusion, and knew what was going on.
"No te preocupes Mischief. You don't have to distribute the food. The sailors will come here when they hear the bell." Maverick explained, Mischief's desperation to help sort of rubbing off on him. It was making him kinda nervous.
---
#1017 Posted: 06:41:25 11/12/2019
"It's alright love.. It's alright..." Raclaw quietly said patting Darkheart's paw as he soaked the new information in. His parents-- they were possibly alive, experimented on or otherwise. And-- siblings; he had previously known nothing of his birth and hadn't even thought of the possibilities. Somewhere on this archipelago, he could have a whole family waiting for him. Finally, he spoke up again looking at Julian with somber eyes. "You did what had to and what you felt was right; that has to count for something. You saved me, you delivered me to a good home, and-- after realising the error of your ways --you began to fight back and are even helping us today.," he began to say then placing a paw on the collar that once belonged to his own father. "Can.. can you tell me what my parents were like? My mother, my father-- I wish to know everything about them. My father-- how did he acquire the collar before I did? Was it given to him, placed on him, or did he also find himself under a surrogate family? And my mother-- did she originate from the wild or was she also raised or helped along by humankind?," the fur dragon then said looking up at Julian and even almost letting a tear out. He wanted to know more-- no he needed to know more. His parents would've never seen him in the flesh and thus, no amount of memory searching could ever reveal any such information.
---
#1018 Posted: 07:41:54 11/12/2019
Mischief whined in frustration. "I need something to do and I wanna help... It's frustrating... I want to prove I have value..." She shifted, almost squirming.

Darkheart allowed Raclaw to once again draw the others' attention. The outburst had helped her burn off frustration... But now REALLY wasn't the time. She continued blushing vividly in embarrassment.
---
#1019 Posted: 19:46:35 11/12/2019
Angora was very surprised Raclaw took the news so remarkably well. She would be pretty upset if something like that ever happened to her... though she knew she didn't have much in the saying. Raclaw's parents sounded like the loving, sacrificing type, which was far more than what she could say of her own. She only had one brother, one family member who loved her, though he was probably dead by now with the wars they have with other species, including humans. And Maverick had at least And Rackaw had many potential siblings out there, and a mate on top of that, so he had plenty to look forward to... if Latnok didn't interfere that is.

Mischief whined in frustration. "I need something to do and I wanna help... It's frustrating... I want to prove I have value..." She shifted, almost squirming.

Maverick was becoming nervous with all the tension.
"Calm down Mischief. Cálmate. Nobody can do so much in so little time. Take a rest. These dishes will be taken eventually. You can help me wash them later." Maverick then suggested, figuring Mischief was someone that has to be kept busy in order to be calm.
---
#1020 Posted: 23:55:11 11/12/2019
Julian was quick to answer Raclaw's new questions "From what I know, your father had been working with us in some capacity for at least a decade before then; I don't know what specifically he has done in that capacity, as that did not fall under my responsibilities. I do not know where your mother is from - I did not attempt to pry into the history of the dragons, and I don't know how well such an effort may have gone. I suspected that your parents deeply resented me for being complicit in what was occurring - they could not very well drive me away, however, as that would mean I could not update them on your development. Regardless, I tried to keep speech with them to a minimum. I am sorry I cannot provide you a more thorough answer."
As the root moved, Latnok was mentally steeling himself for whatever would occur - but was not prepared for the emotional cocktail brewing in his dragon companion. He would need a minute to sort through everything...
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1021 Posted: 01:19:42 12/12/2019
Angora remained silent and attentive throughout the whole thing, for a moment forgetting they were traveling inside a root. She wanted to ask about the plan, but this was not the time, and if she was to be part of it, she was certain Banewood (Julian) would tell her eventually. For now, this was a delicate moment for Raclaw. That was too much to process in so little time. She respected the moment and remained quiet, leaving her own worries behind for that moment...

As always, the food was being distributed well on the ship. The sailors hearing the dinner bell came quite swiftly, every soul there already knowing about this gentle man's cooking. Although Maverick's concern right now was getting the jumpy Mischief calm...
---
#1022 Posted: 01:33:58 12/12/2019
Mischief tapped her claws on her hips, jittery with nervous energy. Her mane bobbed as she shifted from foot to foot, unable to entirely hold still. She knew Angora was in danger, and was helpless to stop it. How could she just stand here knowing that?! Her eyes flickered again, shifting to the mismatched version that grew more common. She looked down, staring at the floor as she struggled to stay still.
---
#1023 Posted: 11:54:08 12/12/2019
Quote:
Julian was quick to answer Raclaw's new questions "From what I know, your father had been working with us in some capacity for at least a decade before then; I don't know what specifically he has done in that capacity, as that did not fall under my responsibilities. I do not know where your mother is from - I did not attempt to pry into the history of the dragons, and I don't know how well such an effort may have gone. I suspected that your parents deeply resented me for being complicit in what was occurring - they could not very well drive me away, however, as that would mean I could not update them on your development. Regardless, I tried to keep speech with them to a minimum. I am sorry I cannot provide you a more thorough answer."
As the root moved, Latnok was mentally steeling himself for whatever would occur - but was not prepared for the emotional cocktail brewing in his dragon companion. He would need a minute to sort through everything...

As Julian responded-- Raclaw looked down in a mixture of disappointment, anguish, and a mixture of other feelings. At least he gained one vital piece of information; the great amount of energy stored in the collar was courtesy of his father. To have processed *much* power meant that he would've had to been a very powerful dragon dragon, perhaps even once an uncontrolled one, and that meant that he was still potentially very much alive -- at least in theory. The other possibility was that he was eventually killed before the escape and/or that his great power made him a great subject for experimentation or worse. And with the information he and Julian had now, there was sadly no way of knowing. "It's alright.. thank-you for telling me what you did know. It-- it helps, even if only a little.," the fur dragon then said with a great sigh.

"At least they knew of my existence and of my than active development. Somewhere, they knew that I was alive and doing well enough under the care of humans. That-- that has to count for something.," he then concluded with another sigh honestly unsure of how exactly *to* feel. Was he supposed to feel happy or content that he was at least saved from what would've otherwise been a life of experimentation. Or was he supposed to feel angry or betrayed that a man such as Julian allowed it to happen in the first place? A part of him knew that he wouldn't be where he was without Julian, but another part of him knew that Julian's actions-- in part --contributed upto and including his separation from his parents. He didn't immediately have another question to ask. Meanwhile, he couldn't help but wonder what the others thought of everything they heard thus far. They now knew how far the idea of domestication and experimentation influenced not only his own life, but the lives of his own parents as well, and perhaps even his father before that.

Elsewhere-- Chester and Risar answered the dinner bell, the former making it clear that Raclaw and the others were gone. The little Beale had once again been left to his own devices and even Angora was nowhere to be seen ondeck. Of course; his barks and gestures could only provide so many answers.
---
#1024 Posted: 14:54:54 12/12/2019
Angora stood still, still surprised how Raclaw was taking in everything, though she could sense the tension. She took a step closer to him to give him her full support, but with Latnok there, she changed her mind immediately. She didn't know how he was processing everything since she couldn't bear the thought of looking at him, but even with his presence, Angora took the time to say something.
"It's nice, isn't it? To know that you have parents who loved you. I... I hope you do find them someday." she said sincerely, looking directly at Raclaw but avoiding Latnok's gaze. She was quite touched by the story, to the point that she wished she could now help Raclaw in his quest, but knowing Latnok, he would likely just find an excuse to make everyone think there was an ulterior motive behind her offer, so she said nothing on the matter.

Mischief tapped her claws on her hips, jittery with nervous energy. Her mane bobbed as she shifted from foot to foot, unable to entirely hold still. She knew Angora was in danger, and was helpless to stop it. How could she just stand here knowing that?! Her eyes flickered again, shifting to the mismatched version that grew more common. She looked down, staring at the floor as she struggled to stay still.

Maverick greeted the beagle and minotaur, giving the doggie his meal while letting Risar choose his. He heard from a sailor earlier that Sere, Angora and a few others went with Banewood to the island. Angora had mentioned something like that to him yesterday, though he didn't like at all the fact that they were traveling the island with those monsters on the loose out there. He wanted to trust though that everything would be alright, especially after all they've been though. For now, his main goal was trying to keep the restless Mischief calm.
"Here Mischief. Have a drink of water. Help me do the dishes once all the sailors have eaten." he said, knowing he had to find something for Mischief to doritht now or they both end up crazy with her nervousness.
---
#1025 Posted: 19:05:42 12/12/2019
Darkheart pointedly turned away. Having nothing of any value to say, she settled on silence.

Mischief accepted the offer of a drink. It helped her settle a bit, but didn't quite settle her entirely. She finished drinking and rested a paw on the respective hip. Being stressed didn't make anything easier.
---
#1026 Posted: 21:39:19 12/12/2019
Quote:
"It's nice, isn't it? To know that you have parents who loved you. I... I hope you do find them someday." she said sincerely, looking directly at Raclaw but avoiding Latnok's gaze.

"T-thank you.," Raclaw said looking up at Angora. He could somewhat sense the troll's compassion.

Risar offered an polite nod as he took his dish-- a mostly meat based offering.
Chester offered a polite *bark* as a thank-you, his intent being clear enough.
---
#1027 Posted: 23:30:24 12/12/2019
After a brief moment of contemplation, Julian decided to continue with the briefing. "Last night, we rigged several key spots in the tunnels with explosives, and hid them. There will be a master fuse along the main route, which will split and set off the other fuses in the areas we have hidden them in. Now, the reason we picked this place inparticular is because the Ishulgites will have a legitimate reason to uspect you are doing something of importance here."
Latnok tried to distract himself from Raclaw's own emotions by focusing intently on Julian's briefing. "Let me take a step back first. As I may or may not have told you, ishiuds - the creatures the Ishulgites use to fight for them - are created in what is known as the Pool of Creation. This pool breaks down biomatter and forms it into these creatures. Like most biological processes, there is a byproduct - highly toxic to living things, especially ishiuds by its very nature. The combined physical and magical properties of the toxin lead to typically volatile adjustments in the body which are incompatible with homeostasis. It is most dangerous when inhaled, as it will take effect very quickly in the lungs and likely suffocate the target. Skin exposure, on the other hand, must be prolonged - in the realm of hours - in order to have any noticeable effect.
"There have been many experiments performed in an attempt to control these properties into some medicinal use, to repair the body. As you might be aware, the Ishulgites can cure some ailments with magic - however, this requires incredible power, and thus is not feasible on a larger scale. Many animals have been tested on; most have died, with some undergoing changes which have effectively driven them mad while allowing them to subsist on the toxin. Where we are headed is an old dumping ground - the toxin will be focused on the lower levels, where it takes on both liquid and gas forms. The Ishulgites will likely believe that, with my knowledge, we will be attempting to use this against them - and they'd be right, in a sense.
"With that settled, we will defer the orb tracking, and proceed through the tunnels. At the split, where one section goes lower and the other higher, Latnok will take the orb and go through the lower section - the vapor concentrates at lower levels - and the rest of you will take the upper passageway. Latnok should be able to protect himself from the toxin with the effects of his helmet, and the remnants of the experiment, likely being hostile, will be something he should be capable of dealing with - in their state, killing them would be a mercy.
"Once that is done, the paths should meet, and he should be able to rendezvous with the rest of you. A little further, and there will be a small tunnel, just small enough for Angora to fit through. The master fuse is hidden there, so Angora will light it.
"At that point, the ishiuds should be closing in on your position, believing you to have just gotten to the tunnel network when you are about to exit due to the orb's effect being deferred. Once the fuse is lit, the exit should not be far behind - leave quickly, and the entire tunnel network should collapse, provided all of the fuses go off. I trust there may be some difficulties; I do, however, believe you can sort them out."
Latnok nodded along as Julian explained the plan. It sounded simple enough - blow everything up while they're wondering where Angora and the orb were. He knew better than to believe things would be as simple as they sounded, however.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1028 Posted: 00:46:49 13/12/2019
Angora listened very carefully to the plan, not letting any aside thoughts cloud her attention. She didn't like the fact that Latnok had to kill so many innocent creature, though long before she met Maverick, she had to do the same at some point, so if there really was no other choice, it had to be done. Finally hearing her part and processing the new information, she wanted to make sure everything was settled.
"Alright sir. I understand. I will need a match or something to lit it up though. Asides from my orb, I don't trust my magic." Angora assured, having created fire before, but it was only in a fit of anger, not on purpose.
"And the exit... will it be visible from that spot?" she then asked, wanting to have everything clear. She assumed the exit wasn't going to be through the small tunnel she would use, otherwise Julien would've specified it. If that place was like a cave, it was likely going to have many exits, unless it wasn't the case here?

Back at the ship, all the sailors have taken their meals, including the three former pirates, and they were p,acing the empty platters back to the cart. Maverick took Chester's bowls, and prepared to head to the kitchen.
"Vamonos Mischief. Come on, you can help me with the cart again, and if you have the time, you can help me wash the dishes." he suggested, knowing that he would have to keep a close eye on the transformed creature. He didn't know if Mischief was usually this way or if her behavior was a result of being worried about Angora, but whatever it was, he had to keep her distracted.
---
#1029 Posted: 01:06:39 13/12/2019
Darkheart listened, allowing focus to stay away from her. She couldn't quite identify the riskiest part of this, it all seemed so... Simple.

Mischief nodded and obediently cooperated with Maverick, happy to help and grateful for any distraction. She had to take her mind off Angora or she'd go nuts. So she hyperfocused on any task Maverick gave her.
---
#1030 Posted: 01:32:33 13/12/2019
With the help of Mischief, Maverick took the cart to the kitchen faster than he originally would, and once there, he washed the dishes while Mischief dried them with a towel, saving him plenty of time and giving Mischief the distraction she needed. But as they did the chore, Maverick was brainstorming on what they could do next. Mischief didn't seem like the type to tire easily, so perhaps if he gave her an even harder task, it could exhaust her to the point where she wouldn't be so jumpy. Maverick couldn't have her running around worrying everyone on board, or worse yet, leave the ship to go to the island and risk herself. He would have to watch over her. He wanted to do something with Ilasi later, but he couldn't leave Mischief alone. Chester was alone too, but at least he could take care of himself well, and the sailors knew him well, so he could hang around any of them.
---
#1031 Posted: 01:53:50 13/12/2019
Latnok gave a short sigh of disappointment. "Of course you don't practice your magic. Fortunately, some of us think ahead - I have a tinderbox I'll give you once we're out of this thing." Sure, Julian had been manipulated - but he was a Guardian. His intentions were already well-established to be for the good of many. Angora, on the other hand, was selfish and unreasonable, as far as Latnok was concerned, and anything she did to help out was purely in her own self-interest - she had no problem deciding that she should have more authority than the captain to decide how to do things, so why did he ever expect her to change?
"The exit should be along the same path you will have been taking," Julian clarified as the root began to slow, indicating the approach to the destination. "If not visible, it should be detectable by Raclaw or Latnok."
The sound of ground breaking as the root made its way up echoed through the pocket room, as the peristaltic motions pushed the passengers up. The root soon opened up to reveal the island space.
Julian was the first to take a step out, the wooden parts of him creaking with every motion. He was followed shortly by Latnok. "I'll remain outside to secure our escape, and to open another exit if need be," Julian explained. "I will camouflage myself to avoid detection from ishiuds who are likely to show up." Taking the orb on his person, Julian cracked open the wooden case, passing it to Angora. "Here. Now go. Your time is limited. The enemy will be on their way, likely within two or three hours.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1032 Posted: 02:00:35 13/12/2019
Raclaw quickly followed alongside Latnok and Darkheart, offering a nod upon his mention.

Chester, meanwhile, was indeed just fine on his own-- currently watching one of the crew members with interest.
---
#1033 Posted: 02:46:49 13/12/2019
While the dishes were being done, Maverick thought he had the perfect activity for Mischief, although he wasn't certain of the success. They would have to find out later...

Quote: A Guy
Latnok gave a short sigh of disappointment. "Of course you don't practice your magic. Fortunately, some of us think ahead - I have a tinderbox I'll give you once we're out of this thing." Sure, Julian had been manipulated - but he was a Guardian. His intentions were already well-established to be for the good of many. Angora, on the other hand, was selfish and unreasonable, as far as Latnok was concerned, and anything she did to help out was purely in her own self-interest - she had no problem deciding that she should have more authority than the captain to decide how to do things, so why did he ever expect her to change?
"The exit should be along the same path you will have been taking," Julian clarified as the root began to slow, indicating the approach to the destination. "If not visible, it should be detectable by Raclaw or Latnok."
The sound of ground breaking as the root made its way up echoed through the pocket room, as the peristaltic motions pushed the passengers up. The root soon opened up to reveal the island space.
Julian was the first to take a step out, the wooden parts of him creaking with every motion. He was followed shortly by Latnok. "I'll remain outside to secure our escape, and to open another exit if need be," Julian explained. "I will camouflage myself to avoid detection from ishiuds who are likely to show up." Taking the orb on his person, Julian cracked open the wooden case, passing it to Angora. "Here. Now go. Your time is limited. The enemy will be on their way, likely within two or three hours.

Angora wasn't taken aback by Latnok's cold response. She was more than use to it by now, and it only felt like a short vase of cold water being drenched on her chest. Not even with her part of the plan was enough for him to leave him alone, and as always, Raclaw did nothing. She only hoped that Julien, being a witness and such a respectable man, would be encouraged to do something about this abuse later. For now, she focused on the task at hand, taking the orb and the tinderbox, placing them in her most accessible pocket, and heading to the path Julien instructed.

As she headed through the tunnel, she was sweating and almost hyperventilating. Her once beloved orb now scared her. She feared it was going to talk again, threatening the existence of her friends, her freedom, her very sanity. She had to hurry. The soon she lit that fuse, the sooner she will get out of here. She would be a vital part of the plan, but whether she was praised by the Guardians or not, she didn't care. This wasn't only for her friends. This was for all the few good people that still existed out there... like that sweet little girl Alya. The girl who made her feel good. Who made her feel special, in a moment she felt too emotionally vulnerable because of those two. Latnok could think whatever he wanted. And also Sere. She knew what she was doing. She knew the truth. She believed in herself, and knew they were others that did too, so who cares what they think? Who cares what they believe? She was good, and she didn't have a selfish motive to do this. This was a vital moment, and while nervous, she was feeling proud. Noble.
---
#1034 Posted: 04:40:15 13/12/2019
Mischief looked up once finished, expecting - or hoping for - orders. She would do whatever she was told, for now, without a single question.

Darkheart followed her part faithfully, taking advantage of every shadow she met.
---
#1035 Posted: 20:55:08 13/12/2019
Angora continued going through the tunnel, seemingly like forever. While she still felt proud of having her part in such an important mission, she wondered if it was the most dangerous. She was going to the source of the explosion after all. She still had her trusty shield, but the rocks could trap her. Whatever the real case was, she was still determined to go along with it, regardless of what the Guardians thought about her. She saved the world once when she defeated Darkmatter, helped pacify the White Shadow, and now, she was going to help stop a mad society.

As she walked, the tunnel seemed to be getting smaller, but maybe that was because she has been there a little while? She hated being so small sometimes, but in occassions like that, it certainly had it's advantages.

Mischief looked up once finished, expecting - or hoping for - orders. She would do whatever she was told, for now, without a single question.

After they were done with the dishes, Maverick took Mischief to Dahlia's enclosure.
"Entonces, here's the deal. Dahlia needs some exercise, and she could use some walking. You can help me walk her. She'll be fine as long as we walk her far away from Oscurito and that feathered dragon. She doesn't like dragons." Maverick instructed, certain that if Choco was up to it, she could help as well.
---
#1036 Posted: 23:33:01 13/12/2019
Latnok led the way into the cave network with a lighting spell, activating the earth sense spell he had used in the search for the cattlejacker. With it, he could "feel" where the fuses were located - they were concentrated in key spots around the network, in the less stable areas. Though Latnok could not detect it, he figured that they were all connected to the master fuse, and would somehow all be triggered by the same lighting - and he had doubts as to whether such a thing could be done without something going wrong. He just hoped that enough of them went off to do the job.
They would have to wait for the enemy to infest the network - but that was very likely to happen before they reached the master fuse. Everyone just had to make it out before the ishiuds could close in on them, and they would ideally be able to fight off any remaining.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1037 Posted: 00:20:47 14/12/2019
After a couple of minutes, Angora looked ahead, to a small opening beyond the tunnel. The master fuse had to be there. She glad that the orb in her possession didn't talk as she headed there, but she hurried along just in case it did, and the spell failed.
"There it is. It has to be there." she whispered to herself as she continued walking, though imagining Neo was seeing and sensing what she was. She was nervous with anticipation. She was finally going to play her part, a very important one, and nothing was going to take that away from her...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:15:44 14/12/2019 by Felines
#1038 Posted: 14:21:37 14/12/2019
As the party proceeded though the tunnel system-- Raclaw would internally trigger two collar commands, the later having an immediately obviously effect. The first, "hide", would help to hide his presence at the familiar cost of muting any would-be audible speech. The second, "light", would help compliment Latnok's own lighting spell and continue to serve light upon the split via the strong glow of his own collar. His collar, regardless of the circumstances surrounding it, continued to be a useful tool both for pet and 'owner' alike. He would be prepared to do his part...
---
#1039 Posted: 22:08:15 14/12/2019
The passageway seemed to twist and wind and go on for what seemed like forever - there were splits at some placs, but they were all relatively level, contrary to the instructions provided by Julian, and so could be ignored. Latnok checked the ground with his earth sense every now and then, feeling for approaching enemies - when he felt some slight movement beneath, though he could not pinpoint it.
"We'regetting close to the split," Latnok indicated. "Angora, give me the orb, and you can take the tinderbox." With that, he grabbed the tinderbox out of his bag and presented it to her. "In case you've never used one before, you take the flint and steel out and strike them together. This creates a spark you can use to start a fire. We should be rendezvousing before then - but don't wait on me."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1040 Posted: 22:21:14 14/12/2019
"I'll take the lead, Angora-- my light should help us find the tunnel. And Latnok.. good luck.," Raclaw said via group telepathy on account of his own voice currently being blocked. He wasn't too sure about the idea of leaving Latnok behind, but hopefully it wouldn't come to that. 'Hopefully.,' he thought to himself. His senses remained fully active and fully aware, although the 'sight' would be lessened upon their separation.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:22:15 14/12/2019 by redwes
#1041 Posted: 22:49:05 14/12/2019
Angora nodded, surprised by his tone of voice. It was... normal. He was finally addressing to her normally, without insults or offenses. She took the tinderbox, exchanging it for the orb. While part of her still hated Latnok, she wasn't feeling any of that right now. They were on the same team, they had the same enemies, and they were both going to play a part in stopping them. She listened to Raclaw's message, obeying him and searching for the small tunnel she would use. Unlike his friend, Angora kinda liked Raclaw, but she also somewhat resented him for having stopped trying defending her from Latnok. She knew that the collar he has had some kind of power, but it was the first time she has seen it work so directly.
---
#1042 Posted: 22:54:28 14/12/2019
Darkheart physically recoiled from Raclaw's light, hissing as she did. What a strange function for his collar! Her shadow bent around and covered her eyes, reducing the pain. She continued to stick with the group.

Mischief approached Choco and gently stroked him. She became visibly confused when he winced. "What's wrong Choco? Are you wounded?!" Looking him over thoroughly she sighed in relief when she didn't find any injuries. "Okay, looks like you're fine. C'mon, let's take a jog around the deck." She scritched his neck.
---
#1043 Posted: 01:03:47 15/12/2019
At the split, Latnok took his own designated path - being prepared to enhance the filter on his mask with his own magic as the environment grew more foggy. It became quite evident what was causing the fog - the toxin Julian warned about. The most important thing Latnok had to do right now was protect his helmet - he would lose the seal if it was broken.
As Latnok moved forward, much of the ground ahead showed itself to be covered in a viscous liquid - almost a bog - of some sort, evidently the larger traces of the toxin. Fungi and lichen lined the walls - emitting a bioluminescence which cut through much of the darkness and eliminated the need for a light in this section. Latnok continued to move forward with his combat prescience up - which proved to be useful as a winged creature of some kind let out a harsh, grating screech as it charged at him. Instinctively, Latnok covered his ears inside his helm by telekinetically pulling the membrane inside, and quickly drew and swung his axe with one motion.
The creature he struck down seemed to be some sort of bat - the screeching, Latnot figured, was some means of incapacitating prey, or at least that would be what made the most sense to him. More importantly, however, many shrieking, chattering sounds could be heard around.
The bog dampened Latnok's earth sense, meaning he couldn't "feel" the creatures, and Raclaw's enhanced senses were less than effective with this much space between them.
That would mean little very soon, however, as Latnok realized he was very likely going to meet and possibly engage these creatures, whether because they detested his presence, were agitated by the screeching, or were just insane. He had to make it out as quickly as possible - from what Julian mentioned, the creatures subsisted on the toxin, so it was likely that their range past this area was limited.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1044 Posted: 01:22:53 15/12/2019
Quote:
Darkheart physically recoiled from Raclaw's light, hissing as she did. What a strange function for his collar! Her shadow bent around and covered her eyes, reducing the pain. She continued to stick with the group.

Darkheart's reaction didn't escape Raclaw's notice, who wished he didn't have to use the 'light' function for his and the others' sake. "I'm sorry love.," the Fur Dragon quickly messaged the black dragoness. He would happily give her any space she needed during their current travels-- anything for her comfort. Meanwhile on deck, Chester watching the current ongoing activities out of mere curiosity; the little Beagle seemed content for the time being.
---
#1045 Posted: 02:33:16 15/12/2019
Angora followed Raclaw, trying to locate the tunnel, and a bit tense with Darkheart's behavior. They continued walking, guided by Raclaw's light... until she spotted a tunnel too small for a normal human being... but not someone her size.
"I guess that's it, huh?" Angora remarked, believing Raclaw was too distracted to see for himself.
"Well, he did say a tunnel I can fit through. So in I go. I'll... see you later." she said trembling, going. The master fuse was going to be at the end of a tunnel she fit according to Julien's instruction, and that was small, nobody but her fitted in. She was going to succeed, and she was going to do it for the few people in the world that were still good. Not just her friends. And certainly not to get the Guardian's approval. Not anymore. She was done searching for that. This... was the right thing to do...
---
#1046 Posted: 03:47:00 15/12/2019
Far away in the sky, a dark mass could be seen growing as it creeped closer and closer to the island...
Leoquin took the opportunity to zoom in on the sight with his telescope. "Yup..." he said to himself. "Those things are back, all right." Hopefully the dragolets would show up and make themselves useful again - though Leoquin wondered if there was anything new in store the Ishulgites had created to address them.

Soon many manner of creatures were visible; some looked like warped birds which had no business being in a cave at all, while others were mammals or reptiles. Many of them had some manner of natural weapon, being it sharp teeth, claws, or beak. Some of the creatures definitely appeared hostile, though some, such as a warped turtle with pulsating pustules where its flesh connected to its shell, were seemingly content to just scramble about, or took a defensive stance.
Latnok was ready as many of the creatures approached. His foresight allowed him to identify the most threatening creature - some accursed monstrosity which looked like a mangled combination of a kangaroo and a cockatrice - and quickly fire a piercing arrow, killing it. These things weren't all coming at him at once; there was no organization, and some seemed content to fight each other. They all seemed to react whenever one animal would shriek or hiss for one reason or another.
The path had minimal obstruction for now; Latnok would be able to cut his way through the weaker creatures if he set his pathing right, while avoiding the groups of stronger creatures. He would have to hurry, however, before the place became too wild and chaotic to escape from. With a bit of focus and analysis, he began to analyze, in the seconds he had, which creatures seemed the most dangerous, or the easiest to avoid. He could move from there...
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1047 Posted: 04:26:49 15/12/2019
Angora crawled into the dark, tight space, never having been more focused than she was now. With the tinderbox in her hand, Angora headed through that tunnel. Minutes felt like hours. She was even worried she would go claustrophobic if this kept going... until finally, some progress. There was a small opening at the end of the tunnel. Angora took a deep breath as she reached the place, as if trying to catch the slightly higher volume of oxygen. Below her, there was something that resembled a very small rope.
"The fuse. This has to be it. Well Mr. Julien. Hope you know I'm here. Here goes nothing..." Angora said to herself, hoping Julien would know the approximate time of her arrival so that he and the rest would know when to run. She struggled with the tinderbox for a while. She knew how to use them, but this one was an annoyance. Of course, it belonged to Latnok. After the elusive flame finally appeared, Angora lit the match, running as fast as she could when that deadly little fire started to consume the fuse. The system was going to collapse at any time. She could protect herself with her shield, but the problem wasn't the protection. It was the risk of being caved in. There was no time to think it over. It was time to run, find the others, and get out of there...

Back at the ship, Maverick was about to take Dahlia out of her enclosure, when she suddenly struggled, and bellowed as if in pain.
"¿Qué pasa linda? Can't you see you're finally getting some exercise?" Maverick explained, but this was not normal behavior.
"Something is wrong. Dahlia is usually eager at the chance of getting out for some fresh air." Maverick commented to Mischief, extremely worried about his dear mount. Something was upsetting her greatly...
---
#1048 Posted: 04:36:07 15/12/2019
Darkheart shook her head as her shadow itself winced at Raclaw's bright light. It was somewhat autonomous, and occasionally acted independently of its owner. She watched Angora go in and waited outside.

Mischief tried to settle an increasingly upset Choco. The already jittery bird was feeding off of Dahlia's upset. "Something's up with Choco too! And their emotions are feeding off the other's, making it worse! Choco, please settle!" She held him down as much as she could.
---
#1049 Posted: 13:30:51 15/12/2019
As Angora lit the fuse-- Raclaw's enhanced senses enabled him to keep track of the troll's progress, while the now active again 'sight' enabled him and Latnok to predict the fuse being successfully lit and her soon urgent return. Raclaw stood nearby what would be Angora's eventual exit and allowed his light (a greenish hue, much like the other articles of shared color element between him and Latnok) to help guide her way out. 'Come on Angora-- just light the fuse and get out of there. You can do it.,' the Fur Dragon thought not wishing to see the troll die on their watch.

Raclaw hated seeing Darkheart struggle with the now activated collar function, but he had little choice -- the others needed the light to see, although perhaps there was a way to better control it in the future or rather to limit it's light output to something more manageable. The function itself could not be altered, but he had once seen a village dog wearing an bandana over an old leather collar; they claimed it was a passing gift from a friend long gone. The image briefly flashed in his head... that of the dog and a collar that only slightly visibly beneath some sort of cloth material wrapped around it.

Elsewhere, Chester's animal instincts triggered and the formally content Beagle had a bad feeling about something. He briefly whined, which caused a nearby sailer to worry about the little dog's wellbeing. He didn't say no to the attention, but couldn't quite communicate (both litterially and figuratively) what was wrong with him...
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#1050 Posted: 17:11:11 15/12/2019 | Topic Creator
“They are back Maverick! We need to warn the crew! Ring the bell for battle!” Shade said. He turned to Tyraika. “I’ll protect you as best as I can.”

Luckily the Dragolets early warning system had alerted them and soon enough the ship was back and soon armored dragolets got ready for battle. Shade’s mother approached Tyraika and shade with some armor. “Take these it will protect your head and shoulders you two.”
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 21 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me