Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Ds fanfic episode 8: Hospital
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#1 Posted: 21:51:08 29/08/2019 | Topic Creator
Dark spyro fan fic episode 8: Hospital Visit and Animal Lovers Group Meet Up.

*HIHD, Sess, Flyingseal, Vespi, and Bolt are sitting in the waiting to visit Aquaris, who is in the hospital due to an accident*

Vespi, speaking anxiously, looking around: Ah boy, nobody likes going to the hospital, never a fun time in the hospital.

Flyingseal: Oh relax, Vespi! We're just visiting Aquaris and bringing him cupcakes, we'll be here for maybe an hour and a half at most. You'll be fine~.

Bolt: Yeah! You'll be OK!

HIHD, on the phone: Ya know Tom, I think you'll be fine. Does it suck you may not play Spider-Man anymore? Absolutely! But you can'tlet it drag you down too much. You're young, attractive, charismatic, and a good dude. Besides, you got lots of movies coming up, two of which may end up being franchises...Oh, Uncharted lost it's director? And Chaos Walking's producton is disatrous? Well, you got Onward and that Pigeon movie coming out! Maybe you can pull a Mark Hamill and go into voice acting!

Doctor52: HIHD and friends, Aquaris can see you all now.

HIHD: Oh chit, Tom I gotta go, I'll talk to you later about this, aight? See buh-Oh? Oh no, I'm not, no. I'm not daddy. *HIHD ends the call

Sess: Oh HE gets to call you that??

Bolt: Let's go guys!

*Doctor leads the gang to Aquaris' room, on the top floor no less!*

HIHD: Knock knock! Hey there free faller how have ya been?

Aquaris, his entired body casted up: Hey guys...it's good to see you all. It's been a wild past 24 hours for me.

Sess: Well, yeah, pretending to be John Fortnite and jumping off the Empire State Building claiming you can fly only to get hit by a truck, flung over into another truck, then slamming onto the ground, then repeatedly be run over my speeding cars will do that to ya.

Aquaris: I guess John Fortnite isn't perfect after all. He's a reflection of humanity. How beautiful. He's always teaching us. By the way, where's Zapnorris?

HIHD: Oh, he's at....aaaaaaaahh, an Animal Lovers Group Meeting.

Aquaris: Oh cool. Once I get out of where once my bones heal, skin becomes unturn and organs start working again we should join him.

HIHD: Eah........it's not THAT kind of animal lovers group.

*scene change, Zapnorris is at his group meeting*

Zap: Hello everyone. My name is Zap and I'm in love with my chicken, Henrietta. She's the most gorgeous person I've ever seen in my life, and I need the world see how beautiful my love for her is. People need to realize it, or I'll get violent. Chickens are equal, if not above, humans. I understand it and more than accept it.
*Henrietta cluckers nervously as Zap embraces her*

Group Leader Nelvin: Excellent, just excellent, Zap. I can feel your animal lover energy and it gets me going too. I know what my cat and I are doing tonight. Anyway, next, Jesse, how bout you go?

Jesse: Hi, I'm Jesse and I'm in thucking LOVE with my horse, Baldy, and also every horse I see. Their mane, they're muscles, they're HOOVES! just so pretty, y'all. I'm really happy to meet other people who are oppressed because of who they love. And Nelvin, thank you for letting me bring my daughter, Jamie.

Nelvin: Of course, a girl like her is so impressionable, it's good that she be exposted true love and all it's glory. Although, I thought you said you'd ride Baldy here, where is he?

Jesse: Oh I did ride Baldy, but it was before work! He doesn't like coming into the city.

Nelvin: I understand, some times signifigant others get shy, ohmhmhm. Now, let's share our first intimate exeperiences with our animals.

*back to the hospital*

*knock knock knock*
???: Hello, it's the nurse with your food!

Aquaris: Come in!

King-Pen Krazy: OK, here you are, Aquaris

HIHD: KPK? AGAIN!?
KPK: Yep, another job.

HIHD: H-How?!

KPK: NYC's rent it absurd, gotta have as many jobs as I can, bro. Not that you'd know anything about it, you filthy thucking homeowner.

HIHDL Fair point, Anyway, Aquaris, whatcha get?

Aquaris: Oh, just some grilled cheese sandwiches, apple juice, and cinnimoned cream with strawberry bits.

Sess: Apple juice? What are you, five years old?

HIHD: Hold up, cinnimoned what now? *HIHD looks at the cinnimoned cream with strawberry bits* Huuaaahhh. THAT LOOKS AMAZIIING! Can I please have it?!

Aquaris; Sorry dub, but I ordered it because, like, I had it in mind for me.

HIHD: Oh......well, uh, I gotta get going guys cuz, I gotta.....rub one out.
*HIHD leaves the room*

Flyingseal: ANYWAY! Let's just ignore that! Vespi and I made you some get well cupcakes! You can have them anytime you like! And we'll make more once you get out!

Bolt: Yeah! We should have a party!

KPK: Can I come?

Bolt: Sure every here is invite-
*Bolt is interupted by a firey burst*
*FWOOOOOOM*
*Hungry Life The Wolf starts playing*

????:AROOOOOOOOOOOO! HELLHOUND IS HERE! I HEAR SOMEONE IS IN NEED OF A LITTLE EMOTIONAL SUPPORT!

Female: Sir, if you could quiet down, a family is griving their deceased eight year old.

Hellhound: Oh yes, *cough cough* S-sorry. So! I hear a young kid named Aquaris is feeling a little down in the dumps. Maybe a visit from the world's hottest hero will cheer you up! *quiet aroooooo*

Aquaris: Uh, no I'm good. Physically, I'm misrable, but I'm good emotionally.

Hellhound: Victory for Hellhound! Let's all do a QUIET group howl!

*the gang group howls quietly*

Hellhound: How bout you pay Hellhound with that delicious looking cinnimoned cream with strawberry bits?

Aquaris: No, it's for me, HIHD.

Hellhound, in HIHD's normal: Dah screw this, I'm going to the gift shop.

Bolt: Anyway, since we're talking about a party, when do they expect you to get out Aquaris?

Aquaris: Due to me being unable to pay my medical bills, I'm gonna be let out tomorrow night, whether I've healed or not. And that's them being generous, guy next door was just pushed out of his window, ironically, he is in here because he jumped out of one.

Sess: Wow that got dark, I wanna gonna say some witty line about America's trash health care system, but then that came in and just killed my drive.

Bolt: So, let's plan the party for this weekend then! None of us should be working and we can bring more people over. I'm sure HIHD can get some of his celeb friends too.

Aquaris: Sounds good. Can't wait to get home then!

Doctor52: You won't have to, we're kicking you out now.

Aquaris: But, I'm-I'm not healed yet.

Doctor52: Uhah, I don't care.

Aquaris, quivering: Wh-w-bu-bu.

*Doctor52 pushes Aquaris out of the room, and the gang follows*

*Aquaris, rolling in his strecher*

Aquaris; AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! HELP ME GUYS!

*the gang chases after him all the way down to the first floor, just as HIHD leaves the gift shop*

HIHD/Hellhound: HEY EVERYONE LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN THE GIFT SHOP, IT'S A SQUID PLUSH! HE'S RED AND THE UNDERSIDE OF HIS TENTACLES ARE YELLOW ORANGE!

AQUARIS: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAh *pases HIHD* oh hey that's cool AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

HIHD/Hellhound: I GOTTA YA BUDDY! AROOOOOO! GREAT DANE GRAB!!!

*Hellhound grabs the strechter, stopping it instantly, but Aquaris fligs off of it, and smashes through a window, conviently infront of HIHD's car.

*the gang runs over*

Sess: You OK?

Aquaris: yeah, well, no, but let's just go home.

*Hellhound lifts Aquaris up*: You got it buddy.

*the gang goes home, and Aquaris has a painful night of sleep*
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#2 Posted: 22:14:06 29/08/2019
Okay, my favorite part in this entire fanfic is when you leave and then show up as Hellhound just so you can get the cinnamon cream with strawberry bits, and everyone knows it's you.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
TimDrake Green Sparx Gems: 305
#3 Posted: 23:12:42 29/08/2019
Can you add me into this?
---
I'm TimDrake, the user formerly known as Pokemon2.
#4 Posted: 23:24:18 29/08/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: TimDrake

next one, sure. what kind of role do you want?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#5 Posted: 23:42:47 29/08/2019
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

A resurrected character role, like since I was formerly Pokemon2, but I'd get resurrected as TimDrake (or shortened to just Tim in the story).
---
#6 Posted: 23:48:54 29/08/2019 | Topic Creator

A resurrected character role, like since I was formerly Pokemon2, but I'd get resurrected as TimDrake (or shortened to just Tim in the story).

any more than that?
---
#7 Posted: 00:27:57 30/08/2019

any more than that?

Yes, My personality would be different from my Pokemon2 personality in your stories, a much more calmer and wiser character.
---
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7178
#8 Posted: 03:22:08 30/08/2019
I still am laughing at this lmao I still can’t believe I got added to it
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#9 Posted: 23:20:34 30/08/2019
The animal lovers group is hilarious hihd. You're an idiot lol.
And the running gag with you and Tom jakdkflskajdfkf
Poor aquaris tho he doesn't deserve this. his party better be good and john fortnite themed >:c
BUT WTF HIHD YOU ARE A FURRY NOW LOL

More please! I like!!!!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11314
#10 Posted: 08:46:46 01/09/2019
Heh, nice story
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#11 Posted: 12:21:48 05/09/2019
Haha, this is probably my favorite one in a while! I actually laughed aloud at "And that's them being generous, guy next door was just pushed out of his window, ironically, he is in here because he jumped out of one." smilie
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11314
#12 Posted: 10:34:50 24/09/2019
smilie Heh, next door?
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me