Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Love Calculator
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1 Posted: 21:23:15 18/08/2019 | Topic Creator
I was going to link the astrology one, but that means you need to know the other person's birthday.
SO, enter your name and the name of your dS crush bois.

Oh screw it, here's the astrology one as well. You just gotta look at the other user's profile to get their birthday if they've displayed it.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:24:47 18/08/2019 by Bolt
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#2 Posted: 22:19:12 18/08/2019
23%

Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between somePerson and thatsoraven, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#3 Posted: 23:49:06 18/08/2019
81%

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Emeraldzoroark and literally no one has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

makes sense

and the astrology one...

92%

Emeraldzoroark + literally no one
Both individuals are very loyal and serious in relationships and not afraid of commitment. Scorpio will like Capricorn's stability and practicality, whilst Capricorn will be able to open up to Scorpio's passion. The chemistry will be strong but might take a while to develop, since both individuals do not open up easily. Because the two want the same things, as far as love matters are concerned, they will usually find in each other a great partner, and the differences between them will only add some minor challenges, which will spice up the relationship, and not endanger it. Overall, it is a wonderful match.
---
Soon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:51:13 18/08/2019 by emeraldzoroark
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#4 Posted: 00:28:22 19/08/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote:
53%
Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Bolt and emeraldzoroark has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

Damn I'm having no luck with these. I haven't found anyone over 70% yet.
Forever alone. :'(
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#5 Posted: 02:02:57 19/08/2019
69%
Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Crunchy the Goblin and Unending Loneliness has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#6 Posted: 22:01:28 19/08/2019
[User Posted Image]
dr love gonna steal my credit card
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:01:40 19/08/2019 by Carmelita Fox
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#7 Posted: 19:45:42 20/08/2019
0_____0
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#8 Posted: 14:18:53 24/08/2019
Quote:
18%

Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Muffin Man and anyone who'll take him, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

Sounds about right.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#9 Posted: 18:09:17 24/08/2019
I don't have anyone to ship myself with :<
---
Twinkies and 2hus
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#10 Posted: 21:14:38 24/08/2019
Quote: Iceclaw

Ship yourself with me
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#11 Posted: 21:28:32 24/08/2019
18%
Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Metallo and Horse_ebooks, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.
TimDrake Green Sparx Gems: 305
#12 Posted: 23:54:13 24/08/2019
I don't have anyone to ship myself with, and I'm not shipping myself with my old account either.
---
I'm TimDrake, the user formerly known as Pokemon2.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#13 Posted: 04:42:04 25/08/2019
Quote: Iceclaw

Iceclaw & Carmelita Fox
test