Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Which D+D Dragon Are You???
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#1 Posted: 19:15:00 17/08/2019 | Topic Creator
https://www.quotev.com/quiz/39...-dragon-are-you

You are a Gold Dragon!

Of all the dragons, the Gold Dragons are most good. Gold Dragons prefer to stay in human form most of the time. Their enemies are evildoers everywhere and will seek out evil and defeat it. Gold Dragons do not like killing, but they will if truly necessary. Gold Dragons can grow to be up to 22 feet tall and can weigh up to 1,280,000 pounds. Their maximum wingspan is 135 feet. Their breath weapons are a cone of weakness and fire. Their special magical abilities are: creating sunbursts and seeing the future. They eat small gems and pearls (they do not eat any living creature). They can live anywhere, but they prefer secluded lairs. Their favorite treasure is art, especially paintings and sculptures.

HRM... I like Silvers better
Golds seem kind of pretentious
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#2 Posted: 20:26:08 17/08/2019
You are a Blue Dragon!

Blue Dragons are talkative and outgoing. Their breath weapon is lightning. The maximum height of a Blue Dragon is 16 feet and the maximum weight is 160,000 pounds. Their maximum wingspan is 80 feet. They like to live in deserts so their appetite consists of large animals such as camels, but they will also eat snakes and lizards. Sometimes they will eat plants if they are truly desperate for food. They like to dig tunnels in the dirt and live in them. Blue Dragons love sapphires the most out of any other treasure. Blue dragons' special magical abilities are: throwing voice kind of like a ventriloquist and creating mirages. Blue Dragons will attack from above or under the ground. Blue Dragons can't stand Brass Dragons because they think Brass dragons are too carefree and silly.

Blue Dragons are pretty cool
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#3 Posted: 21:28:00 17/08/2019
Quote:
You are a Gold Dragon!

Of all the dragons, the Gold Dragons are most good. Gold Dragons prefer to stay in human form most of the time. Their enemies are evildoers everywhere and will seek out evil and defeat it. Gold Dragons do not like killing, but they will if truly necessary. Gold Dragons can grow to be up to 22 feet tall and can weigh up to 1,280,000 pounds. Their maximum wingspan is 135 feet. Their breath weapons are a cone of weakness and fire. Their special magical abilities are: creating sunbursts and seeing the future. They eat small gems and pearls (they do not eat any living creature). They can live anywhere, but they prefer secluded lairs. Their favorite treasure is art, especially paintings and sculptures.

omg im twins with you, ThunderEgg
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#4 Posted: 22:17:27 17/08/2019
Exactly what I expected, The Bronze Dragon, which is also my personal favorite. I haven't played D&D, but I do own both Dragon focused books.

[User Posted Image]

You are a Bronze Dragon! Bronze dragons love humans and animals and they love helping them. Sometimes Bronze Dragons will transform into humans or other smaller creatures. They are kind and caring and their enemies are evil sea creatures. They can grow to be up to 10 feet in height and they can weigh up to 160,000 pounds. Their maximum wingspan is 80 feet. Bronze Dragons' breath weapons are: a cone of repulsion gas and lightning. Their special magical abilities are; speaking with animals, creating food and water, making fog, controlling water and weather, and detecting thought. They prefer to live in warm temperate climates near water (they love tropical islands). Bronze Dragons' favorite treasures are; pearls, coral, intricate shells, and gold. They eat aquatic plants; some seafood (especially sharks), and pearls
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#5 Posted: 22:21:13 17/08/2019
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Exactly what I expected, The Bronze Dragon, which is also my personal favorite. I haven't played D&D, but I do own both Dragon focused books.

[User Posted Image]

You are a Bronze Dragon! Bronze dragons love humans and animals and they love helping them. Sometimes Bronze Dragons will transform into humans or other smaller creatures. They are kind and caring and their enemies are evil sea creatures. They can grow to be up to 10 feet in height and they can weigh up to 160,000 pounds. Their maximum wingspan is 80 feet. Bronze Dragons' breath weapons are: a cone of repulsion gas and lightning. Their special magical abilities are; speaking with animals, creating food and water, making fog, controlling water and weather, and detecting thought. They prefer to live in warm temperate climates near water (they love tropical islands). Bronze Dragons' favorite treasures are; pearls, coral, intricate shells, and gold. They eat aquatic plants; some seafood (especially sharks), and pearls

Same here! Seems fairly accurate to me
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#6 Posted: 02:28:45 18/08/2019
So I had to take this quiz a few times to see if it was being accurate.

1. Oddly I got Green dragon - despite plugging in, I love to joke, and prefer fire breath.

2. Copper dragon - which does make more sense with the answers given

3. Green dragon.

So I guess it fluctuates? Like on my best I am Copper, on my worst Green.

Green Dragon
[User Posted Image]

Copper Dragon
[User Posted Image]
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me