Forum

Poll

Did you take part in the Spyro and Friends Grand Prix?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
ShylaShadow's art
ShylaShadow Blue Sparx Gems: 613
#1 Posted: 00:03:32 08/08/2019 | Topic Creator
*revving noises* here we go

Howdy! I come to share my art and help revive this section with *throws sparkles into the air* ART

Let's start off with some Skylanders!!
Here's my design for a Skylanders Cynder, I think starry wings are cool okay
[User Posted Image]

I also drew the first two Skylanders I opened when getting the game!
[User Posted Image]

And for Reignited, I drew a headcanon for Spyro! I headcanon him as aromantic, since he seems uninterested in romance. Plus, it was aro awareness week!
[User Posted Image]

While these are OCs, they're still part of Reignited so! Here's Kerta, a Peace Keeper and daughter of Magnus and Boris!
[User Posted Image]

Here's Aythnar, a Dream Weaver who hoards gems to give to others for peaceful dreams. He's going to get a slight redesign soon!
[User Posted Image]

And here's his daughter, Avayss! She's a spunky little Dream Weaver who loves making friends.
[User Posted Image]

Lastly for now, here's a birthday gift for a friend. Malcolm is getting bullied by his cousin, Lynda, while Kerta laughs in the background
[User Posted Image]

Unrelated to Spyro, here's my first OC ever, who actually started off as a Spyro dragon!
[User Posted Image]
---
Last Spyro fan here...surrounded by LoS fans...cry in a corner
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:21:58 08/08/2019 by ShylaShadow
Bolt Platinum Sparx Gems: 5399
#2 Posted: 00:38:48 08/08/2019
Oh **** I didn't realise Flame had turned into a weasel *coughottsel* now haha! GOSH FLAME ISSO ADORABLE NOW I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM <3333

Your art is so cute shy, your style is so round and soft and I love it. I'm so glad you made an art topic because your work is brilliant and adorable.

Your Spyro designs are also amazing and I could totally see them fitting into the actual world. Aythnar is fantastic! They all are, but I love him most >\\\<
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#3 Posted: 01:22:24 08/08/2019 | Topic Creator
Thank you so much Bolt!!! ;ooo;
Yes, Flame's species was always intended to be noodles (I actually wanna draw Flame as Daxter sitting on another character's shoulder dressed as Jak!) I just never knew how to draw it. That's why I always used to draw them as really thin, I thought it made them look like a noodle

I actually have a kid picture of Aythnar! It's before his hair started to gray, he's collecting gems with his cousin, Rukuth! Rukuth is half Dream Weaver half Shadow Tender. I've been working on the Shadow Tenders since a lil before Reignited came out but people seem to like them!

[User Posted Image]
---
TheFlyingSeal Platinum Sparx Gems: 6107
#4 Posted: 02:01:42 08/08/2019
SHYLA THESE ARE SO GOOD IM CRYING
---
There's a light that shines, and it's power is mine. Though our body is weak and breakable, the spirit is indomitable!
#5 Posted: 02:30:35 08/08/2019 | Topic Creator
THANK TFS ;O;
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:26:21 08/08/2019 by ShylaShadow
ThunderEgg Blue Sparx Gems: 642
#6 Posted: 03:03:53 08/08/2019
AHhHhh

I love your art style!

Rukuth is so cute!!
---
I AM ETERNAL!
#7 Posted: 03:27:27 08/08/2019 | Topic Creator
Thanks ThunderEgg!!

I'm actually drawing his adult form now, I'll post him when he's done! ^-^
---
#8 Posted: 08:43:26 08/08/2019 | Topic Creator
Here he is!! All grown up, he's the leader of the Shadow Tenders. Shadow Tenders often make their clothes and accessories from shadows

[User Posted Image]
---
#9 Posted: 17:59:46 08/08/2019
Just perfect!
---
I AM ETERNAL!
FedUpWolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1012
#10 Posted: 21:59:32 11/08/2019
Your drawings are heart-meltingly adorable and you have a splendid imagination! Your Shadow Tender dragons are really cool and I want to hear more about their lore.
#11 Posted: 03:08:34 12/08/2019 | Topic Creator
Thank you so much, both of you!! When I draw more of them I'll spill some lore ; )

Here's Aythnar's mate and Avayss' other dad! He needs a name. I adopted him from PiebaldKirin on dA! I changed his horns but made it so HE can change his horns whenever he wants to, they're made of magic so they can be whatever shape he wants. A good Dream Weaver boy, a good noodle

[User Posted Image]
---
#12 Posted: 19:08:58 12/08/2019
a snakey frien

his beard is really cute
---
I AM ETERNAL!
#13 Posted: 03:01:45 15/08/2019 | Topic Creator
Thanks!!

This one's just because I wanted to design a dragon that was white/black/red because I think that's an interesting color choice. Here's one who was carried by Moneybags into Crystal Islands and accidentally dropped, Ari hatched with one wing and when she was older she made a wing out of crystals around the islands. She's a Magic Crafter and she was raised by the gnomes and her existing there helps their magic become stronger smilie

[User Posted Image]
---
#14 Posted: 07:40:23 13/09/2019 | Topic Creator
My favorite skin for Hunter in CTR!

[User Posted Image]

It's the trans flag colors.. Hunter said trans rights!

Another Shadow Tender, this is Shyaris

[User Posted Image]

They're a nervous little Shadow Tender who's very bonded to their Shadow

I made a post on my Spyro OC tumblr blog about some Shadow Tender lore!
https://shadowtenders.tumblr.c...ow-tenders-like
---
gary Diamond Sparx Gems: 8836
#15 Posted: 12:32:50 23/09/2019
Awesome arts
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#16 Posted: 00:02:36 27/09/2019 | Topic Creator
Thank you Gary!!

Sorry for Hunter on main but (I like how you can see I'm slowly getting better at drawing him gjiklmsd)

A doodle of him and Bianca, based on an event that's going to happen on my Hunter rp blog where he takes her to Magic Crafters
[User Posted Image]

Here's a doodle of him and his siblings, Alyssa (left, she/her) and Tracy/Tracer (right, they/them)
[User Posted Image]

Here's a feral boy I designed for an event on my Hunter rp blog that's coming up
[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:10:17 27/09/2019 by ShylaShadow
gary Diamond Sparx Gems: 8836
#17 Posted: 02:47:11 29/09/2019
Your welcome
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me