Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > 5 reasons why dS is dead and how? to fix them
Page 1 of 1
5 reasons why dS is dead and how? to fix them
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#1 Posted: 12:08:30 05/08/2019 | Topic Creator
I've said it, you've said, my grandparents cooking said it. This site is a rotten apple with us, the scurrying ants, finishing the last bites and taking a VERY long time to finish those bites.

But dating back all those years ago when N.Brio was writing the bible, I was coming up with a plan so anthropomorphic that would be used this very day at this very second, a plan to turn this site into something so mainstream swearing won't be a bunch of *'s anymore!

1. Nobody follows the one rule of this site, yeah, the one rule, literally one rule, I'm emphasizing these words so you see them when you skim through this page because nobody reads everything in these topics.
Which rule? I dunno you think I read them?

2. Everyone makes accounts they don't use! Users: 15,350? More like Users: not as much as it says there. Bring fodder back, I like that guy who fought you meant it.

3. darkSpyro? More like darkPokemon amipoliticallycorrect? No amount of Spyro boards will cloud that fact that this is basically a Pokemon site, that April fools site doesn't count you April fool. Apparently people like to play games where you walk around and scroll through some menus 371 time, k then.

4. Quote: Copywritten material
darkSpyro in 2019 is looking at the birthday list to see that everyone is 18+ and there are so many people in their 20s and 30s.

THEN WHY CAN WE STILL NOT SAY ****????

5. People complain that our admin is not active, but I'm sure he's in great physical condition.
Also all of the people that cause problems are gone and he's hooked on that mobile game so there really isn't much reason to administrate the site.

6. Cap the gem count a 9999 so everybody with low mental capacity will have a panic attack under their soggy green and yellow striped bedsheets.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 15:05:43 05/08/2019
Well you can say ****, it's just censored. It's not like Neopets which gives you a good slap across the face for saying basement or uncle(???)

This place being a Pokémon forum is partially true tho.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:06:38 05/08/2019 by Bifrost
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4275
#3 Posted: 16:35:17 05/08/2019
Can we ban Pokemon discussion next? I think that'd spice things up for a good day here before everybody moves to the Serebii forums or something.
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#4 Posted: 20:24:32 05/08/2019
Quote: Clank
Can we ban Pokemon discussion next? I think that'd spice things up for a good day here before everybody moves to the Serebii forums or something.

oh god anything but serebii forums, last time I went there someone REALLY horny for an anime character kept arguing as to why they should win every battle

i just wanted a summary of the episode, man
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Doggo144 Green Sparx Gems: 474
#5 Posted: 23:36:57 06/08/2019
LADS I FIXED IT

WE NEED TO SUE DARK52 FOR $400,000,000
---
"soy" Jesse "did litterally nothing wrong" cox 1916
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#6 Posted: 00:23:27 07/08/2019
Quote: Doggo144
LADS I FIXED IT

WE NEED TO SUE DARK52 FOR $400,000,000

each?
---
Soon.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#7 Posted: 22:10:38 09/08/2019
No, no, no. This is all wrong.

DarkSpyro is "dead" because there are no companies backing posts. If we were all sponsored by Dollar Shave Club, I'm sure the site would be 300% more active.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me