Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Gengar Guy - Where is he now? [CLOSED]
Gengar Guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#1 Posted: 05:02:18 01/08/2019 | Topic Creator
Now, I know that my final post was my leaving announcement, and the April Fool's one was, well, April Fool's. This is more of an epilogue post, in case you wish to contact me outside of DS for some reason. I swear, do not expect any more posts from me.

I left this site on September 24th, due to negligence of the site in the past few months. I only return for this true final post.

What am I doing now?

Well, sometime before parting ways with the site, I had begun a series with a group of friends. This series is Turn of Events. It's an alternate universe to the SMG4 YouTube series, featuring new plotlines, characters, and some very complicated lore! There's also some minor tweaks in canon plotlines and stuff, but I won't spoil that!

How can I contact you?

I have a DeviantArt page, you know. GengarGuy678. Stop on by, watch me, whatever. If you think DA is a cancer-infested fetish site, which I will agree it is in some areas, there's also my Discord username: GengarGuy#1351 . Or even send me a Gmail to gengarguy678@gmail.com ! Use any of these if you wish to contact me about questions, things you wanna say, death threats. Ok, maybe not that last one. You get the idea tho.
Yes, I use Gengar Guy a lot in my UN's, don't @ me.

So, that sums it up. Contact me through those alternative methods if you have questions. Don't bother posting them here, because I won't respond! Just post whatever you want really I don't give a peck. Rarely gonna check it anyways...

Alright, consider this my swan song post to this site. Also, quick apologies to PwangeFTW (if you're even active anymore) for my cringey behavior back as Night Bomb Guy. (A name I now dread) And I guess anyone else my younger self annoyed, as well... seriously my younger self thought he could be an a-hole and become mod for "justice?" Who was I, Mustache Girl?!

Sorry that got on a bit too long. Cya.
---
I always come back. Discord: .spectrespecs
Gharlant20X5 Green Sparx Gems: 146
#2 Posted: 06:14:01 01/08/2019
Can I have your account?
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#3 Posted: 18:04:31 01/08/2019
it feels like 2013 where people forget a certain thread exists
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#4 Posted: 20:09:23 01/08/2019
maybe i should make a whole topic too so i can get attention
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me