Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > be honest with yourself, post secret truths about yourself here
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
be honest with yourself, post secret truths about yourself here
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#1 Posted: 04:56:02 07/07/2019 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

about myself
-i have two legitimate phobias: ommetaphobia (fear of eyes) and trypanophobia (fear of needles)
-my ommetaphobia is specifically triggered by eye gore, but i imagine my issue with looking people in the eyes is an extention of this
-i wear sunglasses all the time, and it's like my Thing. i do it so no one can see my eyes and i basically use them as a headband indoors
-my trypanophobia really flares up when putting in my CGM or getting my blood drawn, but i panic more with the latter
-im awful at coping with death
-im really self conscious about my bust size
-i throw up at the sight of mayo
-i dont like the scent of pine trees in the rain. it reminds me of like backwoods camping or something?? i hate it
-my favorite thing ever is driving on a rainy summer night through neon lit downtown streets. its peaceful and puts things into perspective.
-my car is an old piece of **** but i love it anyways
-i love singing but im not very good at it. youll only ever catch me actually singing in the shower. i do that last part way more than id like to admit
-id drop everything to run a cafe or a flower shop

about gaming
-the only spyro game ive ever played is spyro orange. im being serious. my first real spyro game is gonna be reignited trilogy for the switch
-despite really hating persona 4 ive never actually finished it to completion
-i have 3 games on my phone: fire emblem heroes, fate grand order, and girls frontline
-i never have any money because i spend too much on gatcha. ive largely curbed my problems for now, however
-i almost refuse to buy digital games. i prefer having something physical to hold and look at and i have major issues with licencing rights and actually owning your copy of the game. if steam or something ends up going down, what happens to your games? plus physical copies are good for games preservation
-including indie stuff on steam, i own 473 total games. ive only actually beaten 30% of them. 167 of these are on steam and are either intentionally ****ty games or must play indie gems that unfortunately wont get a physical release. after that is 3DS with 35, and PS4 with 31
-i actually like fire emblem fates, but really only the conquest route
-corrin is well characterized in warriors (if anyone bothered to play) and heroes (if anyone bothered to use corrin). corrin deserved better. yes im bitter
-i have many amiibo and really support the concept but nintendo is vastly under-utilizing it and it makes me sad
-although i self identify as a gamer, im really not good at any of the games i play at all. im **** at most games, and im probably best at smash
-where im at in smash makes me conflicted because im too good to play with friends but not good enough to place in a local

about my music tastes
-i have really weird taste in music. its all game soundtracks, pop punk, and 80's hits
-panic! at the disco is the greatest band of all time and you cant tell me otherwise. ever.
-huey lewis and the news is a very close second

about my TV interests
-i dont actually like anime that much, and when i do watch it im really really picky
-anything by seth mcfarlane is normally awful but the orville is a pretty good show
-the orville is a better star trek show than star trek discovery
-ill probably get disney+ for the clone wars and the mandalorian alone but all the MCU shows sweeten the deal
-star wars rebels is the best addition to star wars canon next to the clone wars and is in some cases better than the clone wars

about my movie taste
-its bad. really bad
-i like pacific rim a lot. it was really fun
-i like last jedi, but not as much as i remember. i really just liked the porgs and the holdo scene
-solo was a decent movie. didnt need to be made, but fun nonetheless
-the MCU is a masterclass in telling an interconnected story with different people and times over multiple movies
-iron man 3 was good as a character study and did something unique with the character that showcased how much tony stark actually is without his suit
-the incredible hulk, iron man 2, and thor: the dark world are bad, but not near as bad as captain marvel
-even then there arent any "bad" MCU films, just basic and predictable
-the MCU has a good future ahead of it, but it should have ended at endgame
-tobey maguire nailed peter parker but not spider-man. andrew garfield nailed spider-man, but not peter parker. tom holland nailed both and that's why he's so well suited for the role
-spider-man: into the spider-verse > spider-man: homecoming > spider-man: far from home > spider-man 2 = amazing spider-man > spider-man > spider-man 3 > amazing spider-man 2
-i consider myself to be a cinephile despite liking some pretty bad films for stupid reasons like "it's fun"

your turn <3
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:35:54 12/07/2019 by Vespi
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3248
#2 Posted: 05:38:12 07/07/2019
This is the greatest show
I mean thread
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Shiny Shellos caught 5/1/2022
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#3 Posted: 06:21:24 07/07/2019
I despise my past self for many reasons. Chief among which is that I can't be sure if it's truly my past self.

Quote: Vespi
i really just liked the porgs

I disagree. I thought the CGI on the porgs was really weird.
#4 Posted: 06:39:05 07/07/2019 | Topic Creator
i didnt wanna reply to ur first part because it seemed a little personal and i dont want to pry

Quote: Metallo
i really just liked the porgs

I disagree. I thought the CGI on the porgs was really weird.

[User Posted Image]
no theyre cute
theyre so funky and wacky i love the little suckers
i wish they were real so they can **** on my desk in real life for real
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#5 Posted: 15:27:16 07/07/2019
No real organization here

- I'm a trans girl and one of the reasons I've been so angry for most of my life is because I've been in the closet
- I think the relationship between Bowser and Bowser Jr. is so wholesome and amazing, and I probably like it a lot because I never got a good father figure in my life
- Building off Bowser again, I used to love him because he was huge and powerful, like in the galaxy incarnations (hence my previous avatar), but now I like him more because of his newfound range of emotions, highlighted clearly in E3 of this year with the whole "Bowser meets Bowser" gag.
- The only reason I dislike online multiplayer is because I'm a really, really, really sore loser, and I don't want people to see that in me, so I just avoid situations where I could lose to another person.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#6 Posted: 16:30:20 07/07/2019
-oral aversion (there’s a fancy name for it i think? Idk) im basically scared of trying new foods (last time someone wanted me to try something, i was on the verge of tears. i blame a feeding tube i had when i was rly little on this. gage, being as awesome as he is, is helping me try to overcome it.
-bowser is, without a doubt, my favorite Mario character. i like peach, a lot, but for purely aesthetic reasons. Bowser has a lot of personality and i really don’t think he’s “evil”
at all.
-i never finished Spyro 1 till reignited.
-my favorite movies are ties between shaun the sheep and paddington 1/2
-i wonder if ppl think my existence is sad because most of my friends are online and i don’t like to go to parties

idk ill think of more
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#7 Posted: 17:35:11 07/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: kardonis
No real organization here

- I'm a trans girl and one of the reasons I've been so angry for most of my life is because I've been in the closet
- I think the relationship between Bowser and Bowser Jr. is so wholesome and amazing, and I probably like it a lot because I never got a good father figure in my life
- Building off Bowser again, I used to love him because he was huge and powerful, like in the galaxy incarnations (hence my previous avatar), but now I like him more because of his newfound range of emotions, highlighted clearly in E3 of this year with the whole "Bowser meets Bowser" gag.
- The only reason I dislike online multiplayer is because I'm a really, really, really sore loser, and I don't want people to see that in me, so I just avoid situations where I could lose to another person.

i like to think bowser would be proud of you and support you regardless

Quote: parisruelz12
-i wonder if ppl think my existence is sad because most of my friends are online and i don’t like to go to parties

i think thats just introversion, im the same way and a lot of people i know are too, so its not just you
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#8 Posted: 17:56:38 07/07/2019
I haven't played most of the games I talk about other than Skylanders, I just watched comprehensive LPs of them multiple times cuz I'm poor
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#9 Posted: 19:07:31 07/07/2019
- i am EXTREMELY opinionated. i choose a hill and die on it. if you challenge me on something ive firmly decided on i will drag us both to hell if i have to to win. i avoid most major controversy discussions because of this, ESPECIALLY politics. and vegans. i have extremely strong opinions on vegans.
- i am also incredibly competitive. if you beat me in a game ill laugh it off but on the inside im screaming. sometimes on the outside im screaming. it depends on the game and who im playing against
- i will remember everything wrong i have ever done forever, and my brain likes to pull up random ones like pop up ads. this goes both ways though, and i also remember every time anyone has ever wronged me forever. its usually stupid stuff and only ever stresses me out.
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#10 Posted: 19:38:21 07/07/2019
-For as much of a 3D Platforming fanatic I am, I never actually grew up on those classics. It wasn't until my late teens I discovered my passion for those that existed outside of Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 (which I did play in 2011 when I was 12) and made it my mission to fill my catalog with them and I still continue to do so. I guess the benefit is I can look at those games without nostalgia goggles but regardless love them just as much as those who do.

- I have a deep resentment towards myself and deep self loathing that I do my best to cover up. It doesn't always seem to work however.

- I haven't draw as much as I have in the past and my talent is subsiding. Not that I had much talent to begin with.

- health issues are begin to creep up on me. Hoo boy.
---
NoUb
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#11 Posted: 20:07:50 07/07/2019
This is such a deep topic, and I'm LIVING for it. I don't have a lot, because I'm an open book, but here's a couple I don't think I've discussed before on here/discussed often with people.

• I have my eyes set on the future all the time, with a forward thinking philosophy. While I like to savor the moments of the present and reflect on the past, my mind is always thinking "what should I prepare for? What will my future look like?" I literally chose my fields of study in college based on "what is something that is universally needed that relates to my interests?" and concluded on English (specifically writing) and Business Management. I think about how I'll decorate my apartment all the time, how I'll organize chores and what day to go grocery shopping on, what meals I could cook for my future family, what places we'd move to, what kind of tradition will my new family create?
  • I'm a worry-wart up the wazoo. Even I drive myself crazy with how much I worry, and it's not necessarily my anxiety either. I've always been that way, it's how I was raised. I wouldn't say that I'm crazy worried all the time about the littlest things, but my mind is always making up scenarios that could potentially happen. I get so deep into it, I can start crying depending on how serious the scenario is (like death or something).
  • I'm a big cry-baby also. I cry a lot. Like a lot a lot.
  • I'm an empath, meaning that I have high emotional intelligence, meaning that I have an almost super-human like ability to know what someone is feeling. It's both a blessing and a curse: I know when someone is feeling uncomfortable and I can help them feel more comfortable, or ask them what's going on and help whatever they're going through. On the other hand, if I can tell someone is not in a great mood and doesn't want to talk about it, I can physically FEEL their vibes. I soak it up like a sponge, I start questioning things, I start getting worried, my brain goes bonkers, and I almost end up feeling how they feel because my brain doesn't know how to react. I'm so used to helping people with their emotional problems that when someone DOESN'T want my help, my brain goes bananas!! It's horrible!!!
  • I had a near death experience while I was visiting my sister and brother-in-law in Colorado. We were tubing, and I tumbled over a mini waterfall and into the fast currents of the river. Thank GOD a couple of hikers were passing by, and saved my life.

Here's the last one. It's not what you think, but I'm putting it under a triggering warning because it could bring back bad memories for those who actually did go through this.
TW: Rape mention
I've experienced the emotional trauma and loss of control that comes with rape. I was never raped, let me be clear on that. To explain, when I was a little, I befriended this girl that moved in next door. I don't remember her name, just what she looked like, so let's call her...Darla. Darla was weird, awkward, but a sweet girl. That's all I needed, really. I loved making new friends, especially outcasts like I was, and because she was new in town, we became friends fast.
One day I was over at her house, and she wanted to play "House." I was used to using dolls or stuffed animals to be the "babies," but this one was different. Darla wanted to be the mommy, and I was to the be the "baby." I obliged, because even if it was different, I was always willing to try new things! I immediately regretted it, because without missing a beat, she told me that it was time to "change the baby" and to lay down on her bed. I was like "oh okay," and did so. I thought it was all gonna be pretend changing, but then she started to pull down my pants.
I immediately became uncomfortable, and asked what she was doing. Darla simply said "I'm changing you! Don't be scared."
I said nothing and let her pull down my pants, but then she reached for my underwear. I grabbed her wrist and said "NO! Don't do that!"
The details after are really blurry, but I remember the struggle and me screaming and wailing for help. She even covered my mouth at one point to silence me. I was crying, sobbing. I didn't want to hurt her, but she was forcing me down, and for what?? To put ****ing talcum powder on my crotch?? This wasn't worth it: I was angry, I was scared, I was crying, and I wanted to run home. So I kicked her with all of the strength I had, pulled up my pants, and did just that. It destroyed me. I avoided that house until that family finally moved out, and I remember feeling so sick whenever I saw Darla playing outside with her toys.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#12 Posted: 22:17:28 07/07/2019
[User Posted Image]
no theyre cute

See, they look fine when they're in a still frame like that, but in motion they're kinda...wobbly? I think that's the best way to put it.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#13 Posted: 22:56:54 07/07/2019
Quote: Metallo
[User Posted Image]
no theyre cute

See, they look fine when they're in a still frame like that, but in motion they're kinda...wobbly? I think that's the best way to put it.

It may have been intentional? Porg are literally supposed to be mammalian puffins, as when filming on Luke's Island, the Irish Isle they were on had hundreds of puffins native to it, and they were nearly impossible to avoid when filming long distance shots.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#14 Posted: 23:36:47 07/07/2019
.... Okay. Okay. Okay. I wish I was older. Like, 30+. Because then I'd have my life figured out, you know? Or at least a lot more figured out than I do at the moment. I'd have a stable job, and wouldn't be searching for my "niche". I'd have things sorted. Also I feel like I fit in a lot more with older people. A lot of my friends in real life are in their 30s or 40s. One of my best friends is in her 40s. I find them more attractive, relatable, and just a lot more easier to get along with and talk to. I find most people my age that I know only want to talk about the latest movies or shows or video games and I'm just not that into it? I'd much rather have conversations about life and nature and crap, and I have found that with my older friends, which is why I spend more time with them. Everyone says I have an old soul? ... But I find it kind of lonely. I want to have close friends my age in real life, but it's incredibly hard for me to relate to them.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#15 Posted: 00:20:56 08/07/2019
I have more...
-im very middle of-the-road when it comes to politics. spherically because both sides, are in my opinion, very toxic and annoying. my parents are on one side-and sometimes they can be a little extreme. I do love them, they're good people, but their opinions can...be a little...iffy.
-i love all animals!! my doggo lucy, she was my pal!! seeing animals in pain makes me really really sad!! do u guys remember that one video of the turtle and the plastic straw? when it was going around gage told me not to watch it because it would make me really sad..this counts for fictional animals too!! that one scene in john wick tore me the **** up. especially so because im a dog person.
-adding on to this, dogs seem really...fond of me? idk. my grandma's dog didn't really let anyone come towards other than me and my grandpa.
-im anxious!! all the time!!
-if u mess with my sleeping schedule i will set your house on fire and watch it burn.
-my favorite time of night is that 10~ minutes or so before bed where you wind down, and just kinda...read things on your phone..
-im scared of the dark, so i sleep with a nightlight.
-talking to people irl is very difficult for me...so is holding a conversation. i am a listener, not a talker. i may not have the best advice or anything, but if you want to vent, i'll listen!!
---
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#16 Posted: 00:56:18 08/07/2019
I'll write some stuff when i get the chance
---
Soon.
Thomas OMalley Blue Sparx Gems: 598
#17 Posted: 05:51:56 08/07/2019
If Zap were still here, he'd finally confess that he is a gay, furry bottom, and you can't convince me otherwise.
---
Ev'ry body wants to be a cat ~
#18 Posted: 06:17:20 08/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Thomas OMalley
If Zap were still here, he'd finally confess that he is a gay, furry bottom, and you can't convince me otherwise.

isnt zap like 16
#19 Posted: 06:23:13 08/07/2019

isnt zap like 16

thats the thing, i think he was like 18-19. i know his immaturity makes that extremely hard to believe.
---
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#20 Posted: 06:30:38 08/07/2019
I really don’t have any secrets anymore tbh I stopped caring and I’m completely open about everything at this point
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#21 Posted: 07:49:53 08/07/2019
Quote: parisruelz12

isnt zap like 16

thats the thing, i think he was like 18-19. i know his immaturity makes that extremely hard to believe.

Yes he's an adult. Im pretty sure I remember him saying so. Like, being 18 I mean.

Quote: 84skylanderdude
I really don’t have any secrets anymore tbh I stopped caring and I’m completely open about everything at this point

Same tbh. That's good too, I think. I admire you for that. ^^
---
I draw stuff.
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#22 Posted: 09:59:35 08/07/2019
Trigger words have been the source of my grief throughout most of my school life until I went to college. When I heard these words, I cover my ears, close my eyes and scream. I was triggered by these words because of what's so associated with those words. A lot of children grew wise on that and spread it around and I became the target for a lot of horrible kids, not just bullies, so many I could grab one and say that's the one.

The words I hated and why:

• Cardcaptors - A horribly butchered anime dub in the 90s with a horrible song and how the name Sakura was pronounced.
  • Sonic X - Another terrible anime with the same problems above plus a kid who's really obsessed with Sonic.
  • ANYTHING associated with Cramp Twins and Angela Anaconda like Girl Pants (even my parents say it) and whatever name of whatever character from the latter show.

All the little ***** thought it was funny the way I reacted. They run up fast, shout whatever to me and run away fast before I could do anything about it. Trigger words aren't funny and neither being a target for bullying. Well, at the very least I can people that being being bullied didn't make me into a mass shooter.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#23 Posted: 10:16:53 08/07/2019
>i dropped out of college 3 weeks before the end (of the 2nd year; I passed the 1st) because my ex girlfriend broke up with me and I was too depressed to do anything

>when my cat passes i might just lay down and die myself

>i have severe OCD but not in the ‘traditional’ way you may be thinking

>i’ve had tinnitus all my life but only realised it this year

>i joined this site when i was 11 WHY am i 19 and still here?¿

-i miss brightscales and spyraartisan

>i really miss Zap
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#24 Posted: 13:38:12 08/07/2019
i have put literally over 100s hours into fallout 4 on both the xbone and ps4 with all achievements /trophies

;(
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#25 Posted: 23:09:42 08/07/2019
-Though I do still want to one day work in the industry and have been slowly but surely building up a YouTube channel surrounding the subject to a degree, lately I've been feeling a bit dispassionate about video games, and have less of a motivation to actually play them. Feels like something I would never say considering video games are at least 50% of my entire identity and who I am. That's not to say I don't play any still (I've been playing Spider-Man PS4 and CTR Nitro-Fueled lately, for example - Spider-Man is fantastic, and CTR is great offline but has poor online and I hate the Grand Prix system they just introduced), but especially when it comes to new video games, I rarely get that excited anymore. Could just be burnout, fatigue/change in mindset brought on by my recent surgery and the meds I had to take, or just me being unhappy with the direction of the industry (which is definitely true to an extent). But it's a weird position to be in - I don't think I can really get as passionate about other things.

-I must confess that I am a bit of a loner to the point where I am pretty accustomed to it and just dealing with most things by myself. I've drifted apart from most of my friends, both offline and online. That's not to say I have none left, and the ones I do have I hold very close and in high regard, but I don't even get to talk to them as much as I like.

-I have trouble fitting into large communities these days. Every attempt I've made to join a large Discord server has either ended in me discovering the place is a toxic hive mind and bailing as soon as I catch that, or just so busy and active that it's hard to come up with anything meaningful to say and feel like I have any sort of individuality. Forums haven't been much better for me. I know I definitely wasn't a favourite around here when I was more active, and I can definitely say that some of that was on me. Though in more recent years, after maturing and mellowing out some, I feel like I still can't get it right. Part of this is because I'm naturally willing to express criticism on things like games and movies and such, while it feels like most communities like to "force positivity" and anyone who expresses an opinion that isn't at least 95% shilling the new shiny thing gets the angry mobs sent after them. It's gotten tiresome to the point where there has been periods where, even while active in a community, I would rarely post any opinions or thoughts on anything and would just strictly post news, memes, or help people out with stuff, mostly technical stuff. But even with all that, even despite getting tons of likes on my posts (which I don't care about) during those periods, it felt like barely anybody was willing to just talk with me unless they wanted something out of me. So I got myself into a "damned if I do, damned if I don't" rut when it came to expressing myself and that's why I didn't try as hard to get involved in things.

-I am looking for work following my recent surgery but I must admit, most entry level jobs just don't appeal to me at all right now and I'm not sure if I'd be right for them. Not helped by my past experiences. I also can't do physical based jobs right now, which is most of what I did before and was what I was most comfortable with, so it's gonna be a pain saving up for college. I wish there was more I could do with my computer skills in the meantime but they're just not in demand where I live.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:10:49 08/07/2019 by sonicbrawler182
#26 Posted: 23:38:24 08/07/2019
-I’m stupidly stubborn. Like, I’m hunting the most tedious shiny Pokémon at the moment, I usually go for 100% in video games, etc.
-A lot of my thoughts are in Shakespearean English and I 100% blame/thank H’aanit from Octopath.
-I would be interested in cosplaying if I had time, energy, confidence, ideas or anything.
-Taking walks late at night is nice, the cold air is great.
-I despise school, although I don’t think that was ever a secret
-I feel like I don’t interact with anyone enough. I generally spend most of my time on my own, although I’m ok with that
---
Soon.
#27 Posted: 00:30:02 09/07/2019
im a disgrace. i get tipsy after two glasses of wine.
---
I draw stuff.
#28 Posted: 04:44:37 09/07/2019
I may or may not have been here before.
---
#29 Posted: 13:22:03 09/07/2019

You definitely have been, since your saying that. If you weren't, then there's no reason to say this.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#30 Posted: 20:36:24 09/07/2019
i have a hard time truly expressing myself due to a deeply ingrained sense of shame i've known since childhood. while it might have kept me out of trouble in my youth, it's negatively affected my life as i've gotten older.
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1510
#31 Posted: 17:50:15 10/07/2019
- I love to sing, but I’m very shy about it.
- I’m afraid of... Ladybugs. Yes. Ladybugs.
- butterflies too they’re creepy up close.
- I really like bluegrass folksy type music.
- I dream about The Walking Dead game most nights these days, as well as Pokémon.
- I still unironically love Vocaloid. World is Mine is still a mother****ing bop.
- I have a cat who despises everyone but me, which I find funny and incredibly endearing.
- I am, at this point in time, a NEET. Unfortunately it’s likely I’m unable to work.
---
”I am not everything you thought that I would be
But every story I have told is part of me.”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:53:14 10/07/2019 by DeathOfADream
#32 Posted: 10:07:44 11/07/2019
Everyone post your weird gross fetishes
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#33 Posted: 10:12:48 11/07/2019

...ew no
---
Soon.
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#34 Posted: 16:00:14 11/07/2019
I fear of being looked at as a fraud by people who are close to me.
I've never been successful at making friends at school after elementary school. Maybe it's because I couldn't really relate to anyone at my former highschool? I don't know.

I want to change how I act on the internet and act more like the laid back person I am in real life.
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#35 Posted: 18:05:40 11/07/2019
  • I’m a virgin.
  • I am a very horny person.
  • I hate making direct eye contact when talking to people irl. I have no idea why — I’ve always been like this.
  • I have bad OCD.
  • I have ADHD.
  • I have a bipolar disorder, which I am not proud to admit, to say the least.
  • I’m an anxious person.
  • Sometimes I feel like I’m unwanted or everyone is out to get me. I know it’s not true, but it’s overwhelming at times.
  • I binge eat a lot.
  • I’m out of shape.
  • I have four eyes. (glasses)
  • I am having a bad battle with acne.
  • I have a soft spot for Danish bubblegum music.
  • I tend to be a perfectionist when it comes to video games. I always gotta have 100%, unlock everything or whatnot.
  • I have a weird obsession with gore in horror films.
  • Year of the Dragon was the first Spyro game I played.
  • I have a bad habit of scratching scabs off of my body.
  • I worry about the future a lot.
  • I feel glasses make a person sexier.
  • ---
    I hate this name and I want to change it.
    Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:15:52 11/07/2019 by Beemo
    #36 Posted: 18:31:45 11/07/2019
    Quote: emeraldzoroark

...ew no

ew yes
    ---
    Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
    #37 Posted: 19:38:39 11/07/2019
    My brain is a neurological mess. I have:
    • tinnitus
    • visual snow
    • chronic migraine
    • currently undiagnosed myres irlen syndrome

My disability advisor at university suggested I had irlen syndrome, but it costs money to get diagnosed. I should try get diagnosed this year.
    Dealing with them all is hard, but none compare to the migraines. They were getting better but exams brought on a really bad patch I'm struggling to get out of. My medication probably needs switching.
    I look absolutely fine on the outside when I'm not.

More positives are:
    • I have done very well in both my universities and degrees.
    • I still enjoy singing and should get back into art
    • I have books I want to read
    • I have made progress in sport but need to go consistently again to continue
    Doomdrao Platinum Sparx Gems: 6654
    #38 Posted: 23:49:07 11/07/2019
    Secret truths that wont be secret when posted? The perfect brew

- I'd love to get back into piano properly again (taking grades etc) but the constant fear of being judged when playing takes the fun and will power out of it - therefore I only try when i'm alone and I never get far.
    - I'm curious and terrified to meet people outside of work, mostly to low social energy but also because being on nightshift leaves you with drunk weirdos.
    - I have a printed version of The Legend of Violet: Dawn of Darkness that sits in my bookshelf as a reminder to the one thing that really got me going on DeviantART
    - Also DA related: I said a user on the site was my neighbour - she was actually my sister - there was a boom of "sibling" accounts and no one ever believed them or saw them as troll accounts. The neighbour story was on a whim but never corrected anyone about it as it let me and her go about on the site with our art peacefully.
    - Lately, telltale signs of depression/anxiety have been cropping up and, while my vitamin D has had a needed boost, I am a little afraid with going to the doctors again to hear the true result - the fear is mostly to due with creating a dependency on antidepressants.
    - Minecraft is a fun game for me, though i've only ever played on one server - my work server - within 10 seconds of me spawning, a co-worker immediately hunted me down and killed me.
    My house was built in the ground and I never came out.

And probably my big one:

- When I volunteered to adopt a rabbit, I did it without thinking - i was not prepared to take her in but after hearing no one else could, I rushed to make the room.

Almost a year later, she's happy and my bestie <3

Smol Edit: the rabbit was previously owned by a co-worker, who needed her re-homed when they were moving (not sure on why exactly but there was only two weeks to find her a home and she is a sweet bunny)
    ---
    I'd wait a fresh minuteMe, To a Co-Worker about Greggs Bakery Steak Bakes
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:50:20 11/07/2019 by Doomdrao
    #39 Posted: 00:08:42 12/07/2019
    One more thing - I have a desire to learn Latin and an instrument (Flute or Violin) mostly because of Octopath.

If you can’t tell I love this game.
    ---
    Soon.
    Ezio Hunter Gems: 7168
    #40 Posted: 00:18:05 12/07/2019
    god there is so much I could cover here.

I just wish I had said “I love you” to my dad the night he died. That has been haunting me for the last 7 years. That just really been the worse of it.

I do wish I was better at social things. I can’t make friends for crap. Frankly, I’m surprised I made friends this last semester in Microbiology. I just don’t have “social manners” as my mom says. But because my dad was so damn strict about things, I didn’t get to be a regular kid.
    ---
    "The cowboy has always been a dying breed
    But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
    #41 Posted: 00:32:17 12/07/2019
    I'm actually a Komodo Dragon.
    ---
    #42 Posted: 01:12:06 12/07/2019
    Quote: Sesshomaru75

my fetishes are beyond human comprehension, lad

You're not the only one
    ---
    #43 Posted: 22:38:07 12/07/2019 | Topic Creator
    ive updated mine several times lmao

I have Arachnophobia (Fear of spiders), Entomophobia (Fear of insects, especially cockroaches), Selachophobia (Fear of sharks), and Trypophobia. (Fear of irregular shapes, holes, and patterns)

okay i genuinely hope this doesnt come off as insensitive because im very curious: how do people whith bug phobias feel about characters that have bug powers (i.e. spider-man and ant-man) or are a bug or part bug (i.e. zorak)?
    #44 Posted: 22:51:05 12/07/2019
    ive updated mine several times lmao

I have Arachnophobia (Fear of spiders), Entomophobia (Fear of insects, especially cockroaches), Selachophobia (Fear of sharks), and Trypophobia. (Fear of irregular shapes, holes, and patterns)

okay i genuinely hope this doesnt come off as insensitive because im very curious: how do people whith bug phobias feel about characters that have bug powers (i.e. spider-man and ant-man) or are a bug or part bug (i.e. zorak)?

Everyone knows how Sess feels about MCU Spider-man.
    ---
    #45 Posted: 23:11:31 12/07/2019
    what if there was a bug based superhero with a phobia of bugs?
    ---
    Soon.
    #46 Posted: 23:35:45 12/07/2019
    OKAY PHOBIA TIME HUH???
    ... submechanophobia (fear of large submerged man-made objects, especially *shudders* submarines)
    ---
    I draw stuff.
    #47 Posted: 02:15:33 13/07/2019
    Quote: HeyitsHotDog

You definitely have been, since your saying that. If you weren't, then there's no reason to say this.

You might have got me there, friend. smilie
    ---
    Page 1 of 2 | Last
    1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me