Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The Haven Legends: Invasion
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#201 Posted: 14:55:10 17/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Sybil thanked him, wanting Crocux to be the one to know the most. She didn't like what Jack said about him and the hippo's history, but they will have to learn to coexist with each other for a time. With her conversation with the chimpanzee over, she immediately headed to the kea tree, needing to let the parrots know about the situation. This was a job Warren could do also, but he was difficult to find, especially since he spent most of his time in the outback. The parrots would have to find him before they could embark on this mission...

Sholeh remained with Naga, pondering many things as she talked to him...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#202 Posted: 18:29:17 17/07/2019
Hunter gave chase to Snow, while Sayan kept an close eye on the two growing felines.

Meanwhile...Quote:
"But... I'm a new mongoose now. And while it was hard to admit at first, I guess... she does care about you for real. At first I thought she just wanted to win you over because she was afraid of you, but she did went to all the trouble to warn you about that hippo. Not to mention of course, all the years she has defended you from those stupid warblers, tolerating all their crud in order to make you one of us." she concluded, still finding it hard to admit that the care may be genuine. There was even a hint of jealousy from her part. No wonder so many animals liked that ugly civet, even this python.

"I will admit-- it is impressive just how far ssshe will go even for someone like me. She cares too muccch and one day someone unwilling to change as I have may take advantage. If you and I had met far sooner; Shaaadow would've still guided my destiny and you may have achieved exaaactly what an earlier you would've wanted. This Python would've more than happy to oblige, but alas.. she is fortunate. And she will never be you.," Naga said using his usual mannerisms and looking at the Ruddy Mongoose with the same looks of affection. He could sense the hint of jealousy coming from his now longtime and very special friend. He briefly thought back to their previous interactions and to the time when he had put Sybil through her paces via the infamous games of 'cat and mouse.' He never could've predicted just how precious Sholeh's friendship would've become to him. Perhaps Sholeh had been the key to changing him; perhaps one beloved Mongoose had helped push that change more than anyone could've hoped. 'Perhaps.,' he thought to himself and to Ender if the Guardian was even listening anymore. He wondered what the usually audible-only Guardian thought of who he had become.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:30:42 17/07/2019 by redwes
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#203 Posted: 19:14:14 17/07/2019
Terrence soon approches Naga's territory saying "welp she isn't here let's go"
Angle says "oh no you don't! You didn't even try! Now grow a pair and go!"
Terrence sighs "fine fine" and heads in.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#204 Posted: 22:03:47 17/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Sholeh and Naga were still too inside the swamp to take notice of their new, unexpected visitors, so the mongoose continued talking to her friend.
"Well, I really would've been happy if you had eaten her. She got my kind kicked off our habitat, our birthright! And she doesn't even let me follow up on my natural egg feeding instincts!" Sholeh said indignantly, not hating Sybil as much as she used to, but evidently still holding a grudge.

But Sholeh took a breather and calmed herself, knowing that even though Naga interacted with Sybil, her friendship was still the preferred one.
"But, you're right. Someone might take advantage of her. Some already have tried, like Jet, but she managed to reform him too. It's cool you want to befriend her, but in all honesty, I still really don't care what happens to her." Sholeh assured, still having some animosity towards Sybil, and letting Naga know that whatever he decided in the future would be fine by her.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
“I understand that but she in too injured to be moved. Please just for a couple days then we will move her to the Haven.” Rose said.

Barloc gave a a grunt and flew away, still not liking the idea. Nia knew what that meant.
"Dad accepts to have her for a couple of days, but of course, he doesn't like it." she explained to Rose, knowing her father enough to know his expressions.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:09:05 17/07/2019 by Felines
#205 Posted: 22:12:47 17/07/2019
Angle says "I think that's her over there"
Terrence says "yeah with a snake! Our natural mortal enemy! I'm not going over there, my instincts and pride would make it so I'll try to kill that snake and because of his size I'll definitely lose and be good as dead! I'm not going over there!"
Angle says "yes you are now go! Go on!" She practically pushes him over
Terrence says "alright alright I'll go! But only because you promised that if I tried to be her friend you'd stop with the nonsense that you're half chicken and quit trying to lay eggs for her"
Angle says "yeah about that... I lied. Have fun" and takes off and now that Terrence is so near by he basically doesn't have an option now
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#206 Posted: 22:12:51 17/07/2019
“Tell him thank you. I will stay by her until she can move.” Rose said.

“T-thank you Rose.” Marble said.
---
SC
#207 Posted: 23:31:06 17/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Nia went to do just that, going after her father, relieved that Marble won't be alone now. A few minutes later, Dagger returned with some fish.
"So, this is the new tiger. Hmm." he said, not very impressed. He opened his mouth so that the fish could be taken from there, not wanting to spit them out and fill them with sand.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Angle says "I think that's her over there"
Terrence says "yeah with a snake! Our natural mortal enemy! I'm not going over there, my instincts and pride would make it so I'll try to kill that snake and because of his size I'll definitely lose and be good as dead! I'm not going over there!"
Angle says "yes you are now go! Go on!" She practically pushes him over
Terrence says "alright alright I'll go! But only because you promised that if I tried to be her friend you'd stop with the nonsense that you're half chicken and quit trying to lay eggs for her"
Angle says "yeah about that... I lied. Have fun" and takes off and now that Terrence is so near by he basically doesn't have an option now

Sholeh was waiting for what Naga would reply, when she started hearing voices.
"Hm?" she exclaimed quietly, looking around, but then decided to ignore it, not wanting to interrupt Naga. Couldn't be someone else visiting, could it? Only she and Sybil were the ones who usually visited the python.
---
#208 Posted: 23:44:17 17/07/2019
“Thank you young Dagger. You’re always a huge help!” Rose said as she too fish from his mouth for herself and Marble. “Here eat. You’ll feel better.” She said placing the fish in front of marble.

“What is it?” Marble asked.

“It’s fish. It’s good!”

Marble slowly took a small bite and slightly purred at its taste. “Oh! This is so good!”
---
SC
#209 Posted: 00:14:51 18/07/2019
Quote:
But Sholeh took a breather and calmed herself, knowing that even though Naga interacted with Sybil, her friendship was still the preferred one.
"But, you're right. Someone might take advantage of her. Some already have tried, like Jet, but she managed to reform him too. It's cool you want to befriend her, but in all honesty, I still really don't care what happens to her." Sholeh assured, still having some animosity towards Sybil, and letting Naga know that whatever he decided in the future would be fine by her.
Quote:
Sholeh was waiting for what Naga would reply, when she started hearing voices.
"Hm?" she exclaimed quietly, looking around, but then decided to ignore it, not wanting to interrupt Naga. Couldn't be someone else visiting, could it? Only she and Sybil were the ones who usually visited the python.

"That is underssstandable my dear-- your habitat and your birthright. You mussst not forget and my promise holds still. The day I.. wait... we. We are not alone.," Naga began to say breaking his focus on Sholeh and listening to his surroundings. From what his senses told him (the familiar smell etc), it wasn't Sybil. But if it wasn't Sybil.. than who exactly was it? "Quick-- don't move.," Naga said before surrounding Sholeh and attempting to camouflage both himself and his beloved friend. "Who.. who goessss there?," a voice then echoed off the trees practically surrounding Terrence. He didn't completely surround Sholeh, instead leaving a narrow gap from which the mongoose could see from between his loose curls. He would let no harm come to his dear precious Sholeh.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:29:53 18/07/2019 by redwes
#210 Posted: 02:02:48 18/07/2019
Terrence glares at the snake saying "don't bother snake, I can see you clear as day, I'm Terrence the 2nd son of Terrence the King of Thives. I'm not here to waste my time with you, I'm here to talk to Sholeh"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:03:10 18/07/2019 by ShadeTheDragon
#211 Posted: 03:31:03 18/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Sholeh remained hidden, wondering if their mysterious visitor was the hippo himself. Nobody else would dare to venture there. While she had faith in Naga's strength, she was still very worried. The concern vanished when she saw it was only Terrence. Just what was he thinking addressing to Naga like that?

Dagger remained with the tigers, intending to leave until the fish were all taken, although he intended to eat the ones that remained if Rose didn't take them all.
---
#212 Posted: 09:55:30 18/07/2019
Rose then took two more and left the rest for Dagger. “Thank you very muchyoung Dagger.”
---
SC
#213 Posted: 18:07:57 18/07/2019
"Well-- Terrence son of Terrence, I am Naga and this is my territory. You would be wise to know where you are and to whom you are speaking to.," the large serpent said revealing more of his massive size while also keeping Sholeh hidden. It was clear that he had not been exactly appreciative of the perhaps overly confident visitor's tone. "You may speak to Sholeh-- if she wishes to speak you.," the large serpent than said leaving a slight opening for Sholeh to get out of his 'coils' if the mongoose so wished. He kept an close eye on the mongoose making sure Terrence wouldn't try anything stupid. He may had changed his ways, but he would still defend his territory.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:30:58 18/07/2019 by redwes
#214 Posted: 18:11:57 18/07/2019
Terrence seems unafraid and says "oh I know this is your territory and I know exactly who you are"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:08:46 18/07/2019 by ShadeTheDragon
#215 Posted: 23:28:58 20/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Sholeh let herself be revealed, not liking the way Terrence was speaking to Naga.
"What do you want? Can't it wait? And what do you think you're doing speaking to Naga like that?" Sholeh asked, more annoyed by his behavior than his presence. How could he be so stupid? Not only was this Naga's territory. He had no right to speak to a habitat's owner like that, or anyone else for that matter, especially if it was an animal that could kill you so easily. Sholeh knew Terrence was asking for it, and she knew Naga would have every right to attack him if he so desired.

Rose then took two more and left the rest for Dagger. “Thank you very muchyoung Dagger.”

Dagger left, feeling very proud of himself. Some of the pod members would usually say he had grown into a selfish brat, but maybe this action would make them think otherwise.
---
#216 Posted: 00:10:33 21/07/2019
Terrence says "what am I doing talking to him like that? What are you doing fraternizing with him!? He is a snake! Our species natural mortal enemy! How are your instincts not make you want to kill him!? You used to act like I was a backwards Mongoose and yet you're going against our very nature!? As for why I'm here Angel said she would consider stopping with the nonsense that she's part chicken just to give you eggs and apparently she lied and took off and I was already here so I might as well talk with you and try to make amends anyways"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#217 Posted: 00:14:23 21/07/2019
Soon enough Marble had eaten her fish. “T-thank You Rose.”

Rose smiled. “You’re welcome young one. I’ll stay with you while you recover your strength. Then we will be off to the Haven to have Sybil the leader meet with you.”

Marble looked at Rose. “S-Sybil? Leader? You mean you’re not the leader?

Rose chuckled “well technically I’m in training until one day Sybil gives that honor to me and my family.”

“You have a family?”

“Of course! But you’ll meet them when you are ready. For now you rest.” She said gently placing a paw on her head.
---
SC
#218 Posted: 01:22:23 21/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Sholeh flinched, realizing now Terrence was crazier than he let out.
"Going against nature? Going against NATURE!? And do you really think you're one to talk? You who hung around with a cobra? You who don't like eggs, one of our NATURAL food sources?" Sholeh declared, never expecting him to be so hypocrite.
"Just tell me what you want?" she quickly asked, in a calmer tone. She could already feel the tension resonating within her giant python friend, and didn't want him to resort to anything drastic if Terrence continued with this attitude.

Meanwhile at the kea tree, after a hard climb, Sybil reached Mambo's nest. He wasn't there, but Cole and his sister were. She told them about the new situation. The hippo they already knew of, but not his bird friend.
"Find Warren. He can help you. Jack told me this eagle likes vultures." Sybil concluded, which was a first to the siblings. Not many animals liked vultures.
"Ok Mistress. We'll make sure to tell Warren." the bulky kea said, grateful for the warning and intended to head to work immediately. He tasked himself to find Warren (since he knew his sister wouldn't) and she took care of finding their leader...
---
#219 Posted: 01:31:19 21/07/2019
Terrence yells "I only Tolerated that Cobra because he was apparently my father's family and no other reason! If he wasn't family I would not have hesitated to kill him! And how many times do I have to say that I'm ****ing allergic to eggs! Honestly I knew this was a horrible idea, forget it, maybe I can convince that hippo to trample that snake" and he leaves fuming
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#220 Posted: 02:03:21 21/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Sholeh knew that either Terrence could convince him or get himself killed. She left Naga's presence and pulled him by the tail to prevent him from leaving.
"Ok, what the hell's your problem? We have done nothing to you! You come barging in unannounced, acting all rude and then you storm off as if WE did something wrong! Just what has gotten into you!?" Sholeh asked, equally furious, though not as much as Terrence. Something was very wrong with him, and if he kept up such inept attitude, she was even tempted to tell Naga to eat him.
---
#221 Posted: 02:10:36 21/07/2019
Terrence attempts to calm himself down and says "sorry when it comes to snakes I tend to act up, it's our nature to fight and kill snakes and here you are making friends with one like it's no big deal, like you aren't tempted to kill him when his guard is down, you have had countless chances to kill him and he wouldn't have been able to do anything yet you didn't, I just can't wrap my head around what kind of individual you are, you don't make sense, it's frustrating and I'm tired" pulls his tail out of her grip "now if you excuse me I'm leaving while I can still think enough to not try to pick a fight I'll lose" he says as he leaves
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#222 Posted: 03:53:30 21/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Shooed face palmed herself listening to so much stupidity. She was beginning to think Terrence had some mind issues.
"You idiot! You're acting like a bratty baby! Just what has gotten into you all of the sudden? You just can't come into somebody's home and act however the hell you please! Besides, have you forgotten this is a HAVEN? Animals that would usually be natural enemies somewhere else can be friends with each other! Hasn't Sybil taught you that already?" Sholeh said frustratingly, feeling like Terrence just lost his mind.
---
#223 Posted: 03:57:29 21/07/2019
Terrence says "not really I've been hauled up in my home raising Angel for the most part only leaving for food and water and the occasional prank"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#224 Posted: 04:25:48 21/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Now Sholeh knew just what kind of immature child Terrence was. Pulling pranks and raising a warbler of all creatures. There was no doubt he was crazy.
"Well whatever. Don't you ever come here if it's to insult my friend! If you ask me, the rivalry between snakes and mongooses is stupid. You're seriously considering killing a snake Naga's size? You're welcome to try, but don't come complaining to me when the last thing you ever see is a stomach." Sholeh said sarcastically, knowing that if Naga was threatened, he would evidently defend himself, although of course, it wasn't as if Terrence could do much harm.

At the outback, Cole was looking for Warren, but no luck. He checked with the caracal, but he had already left. Maybe it was better to wait until he appeared. The outback was a big place and he could be anywhere.

Cheryl had better luck, finding Mambo trying to think of a prank for Crocux. It was ruined when Cheryl announced herself. He was slightly disappointed and Cheryl knew it, but the eagle's matter was more important...
---
#225 Posted: 04:29:00 21/07/2019
Terrence sighs looking away embarrassed "you're right"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#226 Posted: 12:41:49 21/07/2019
“Don’t worry Cole Warren will be back. He usually visits me every other day or so. I usually have something for him.” Crystal said. “He’ll find your eagle friend. But one thing I don’t understand is why ask Warren and not Sozen?”
---
SC
#227 Posted: 14:59:25 21/07/2019 | Topic Creator
While Sybil didn't explicitly said it, Cole knew the reason.
"According to the Mistress, the eagle gets along well with vultures. Sozen is a very large eagle, so she may be intimidated by him." Cole explained, assuming that was one of the reasons Sybil didn't involve him. Knowing it would be fruitless to just search for him, Cole decided to wait for Warren in Crystal's home. If he really enjoyed her company so much, he would eventually return.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Terrence sighs looking away embarrassed "you're right"

Sholeh shook her head, relieved that he was seeing some sense but not very convinced.
"Fine. Don't you ever come here until you learn some manners." she said, resisting he to slap him in the face. She was about to leave herself when she remembered something very important.
"Oh, and don't you even think about going to that hippo. Sybil herself came to us personally to warn us about him. She never does that unless there's REAL danger." Sholeh then warned, not only for Terrence's safety, but also because she didn't want to risk the twisted possibility of Terrence befriending the fat animal and bringing him against Naga.
---
#228 Posted: 15:18:39 21/07/2019
Terrence nods "yes ma'am" and leaves
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#229 Posted: 18:12:10 21/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Sholeh wasn't convinced Terrence got anything at all. She returned to Naga to say something.
"Maybe I should follow him. I don't want that jerk to do anything stupid." she explained, now afraid of how volatile Terrence could be. Of all the mongooses in the world she could've interact with, there had to be an idiot like that. The rest of the mongooses that were banished years ago by Sybil and the warblers lived beyond the outback, in a safe haven of themselves where they didn't have to think about their old lives and humiliating defeat.

At the outback itself, Warren was looking for food. Crystal was always very generous sharing her food, but it was usually not enough. But with the snacks she always gave him, they were enough for him to fly a little further away than he did before, increasing the chances of finding something suitable. The trouble was he had to eat fast, since other vultures always picked on him for supposedly being a weak softie.
---
#230 Posted: 18:20:35 21/07/2019
“Oh so this bird is an eagle? Do you happen to have a name for her?” Crystal said.
---
SC
#231 Posted: 20:23:11 21/07/2019
Terrence went back to his tree and before climbing up it he stops and sighs "why am I such a fool, mother was right, I was going to hold her back and get her killed, she was smart to abandon me, I really haven't changed from the stupid neive little kid I was. Maybe I'm better off alone so I won't damage anyone else. Maybe no one will really miss me if I just ended it all" and he starts to climb up his tree
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#232 Posted: 20:58:58 21/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Sholeh followed him for a while, making sure she kept her distance and that the wind was against her. But after seeing Terrence just went home instead of meeting the hippo like he said earlier made her relieved. He wasn't going to do anything stupid after all. She would still watch him later though to make sure he wasn't planning anything dumb after all.

“Oh so this bird is an eagle? Do you happen to have a name for her?” Crystal said.

"The Mistress said her name, but I don't remember. I know it started with P." Cole said, now a bit embarrassed for not remembering.
---
#233 Posted: 21:04:01 21/07/2019
“Oh that’s ok. When Warren shows up we’ll see this eagle soon enough.”
---
SC
#234 Posted: 21:14:46 21/07/2019
Angel says "how did it go daddy?"
Terrence replies "horrible as expected now get out"
Angel is surprised and confused "d-daddy what are you talking about?" Terrence just tells "get out your real parents are dead I'm not your father! You're old enough to fend for yourself so get out!!"
Angel stammers "b-but-"
Terrence snaps "get out you stupid brat!!" And she flies away crying
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#235 Posted: 21:46:56 21/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Meanwhile, Sybil was walking around the foliage, not in the mood for the beach. She would sometimes see lizards catching insects, or rays of sunshine passing by, which was always relaxing and quite a delight to see. But she couldn't enjoy it as much as she usually would. She was still too worried about the new visitor. She started wondering; should she try to befriend him or was the risk too great? The decision was torturing her...
---
#236 Posted: 06:18:38 22/07/2019
Meanwhile Guzma was minding his own business when he started to hear crying, confused and slightly curious he approches to find Angel crying "yo, what's with the waterworks?" He said to her.
Angel would come back to reality and notice him saying "O-oh s-sorry sir, I didn't mean to bother you" she sniffles about to fly off
Guzma says rather stirnly or at least for him it was stirn but to others it would be rather agressive "kid hold up and answer my question"
Angel would flinch and said "m-my daddy kicked me out and called me a brat. He said he isn't my real daddy because my real parents are dead, while the last part I already knew the way he said it this time sounded like he regretted it and hated me. He was never like this before"
Guzma seems to be surprisingly understanding saying "ah rough trouble with your parents, I know very well what that's like, but this sounds like new behavior, maybe he's just struggling with something and wanted to do it alone, worst case scenario you can always visit him"
Angel says "I-I mean I guess b-but where am I going to stay, I have no home"
Guzma sighs "you can stay with me, I'm used to having the company of my crew back home so being alone like this is a little, unnerving to me, I guess you could say we'd be helping each other."
Angel pirks up a little bit saying "r-really? Okay thank you" and flies on to his back
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#237 Posted: 14:09:17 22/07/2019 | Topic Creator
After much painful pondering, Sybil decided that if she was going to have some peace of mind, she had to at least try to befriend this hippo. She has always managed to befriend animals that have either been moody or enemies under normal circumstances, with Shadow having been the only exception. Taking the route that has been agreed on by Naga and the rest of the predators to reach the wetland, the civet headed to the place, meaning to use water drinking as an excuse to explain her presence.

After a few minutes of walking, Sybil finally reached the wetland, with a few antelopes jumping around. She rather missed how the pigeons would sometimes fly around and filled the skies, so it made her feel guilty for not acting in time. But nothing could be done about that now. Plus there were other matters to attend to. Once reaching the body of water, Sybil started drinking, not seeing where the hippo was but being very alert, in case the hippo decided to just attack and not even ask why she was there...
---
#238 Posted: 03:18:18 23/07/2019
Angel notices Sybil from her pirch on Guzmas back in the water and says "hi Sybil"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#239 Posted: 20:56:20 23/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Sybil almost jumped backwards, having been too nervous. She immediately calmed down when seeing who it was.
"Hey A..." but she then stopped, seeing whom he was with. She almost had a heart attack...
---
#240 Posted: 22:17:46 23/07/2019
Angel looks at her confused "is something wrong Sybil? You seem like you're about to have a heart attack or something"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#241 Posted: 05:34:56 24/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Sybil had to take some time to relax, not able to process just yet what she was seeing. Was Angel... really with that hippo?
"Um... hey Angel." she said in a rather foolish tone, not taking her eyes off the hippo. After their disastrous first meeting, Sybil didn't know how to address to him...

The journey will have to wait, for there was still no signs of Warren anywhere. Cole wanted to search this eagle without him, but he wanted to respect Sybil's wishes...
---
#242 Posted: 14:05:39 24/07/2019
Angel says "what brings you here?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#243 Posted: 14:51:38 24/07/2019 | Topic Creator
"Just drinking water." Sybil replied, not wanting to give any indications that she arrived there for the hippo. She still couldn't forget their first conversation... but Angel was with him, and perching on his back as if they had known each other for a while... but perhaps... he wasn't so bad?
---
#244 Posted: 14:54:37 24/07/2019
Guzma says "so what do you want for real, I wasn't born yesterday couse I know there's plenty of other places for you to get a drink of water"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#245 Posted: 19:51:01 24/07/2019 | Topic Creator
While Sybil hated lying, she wasn't going to tell this beast she came here precisely to try befriending him.
"True, but the water here is pleasant. Plus it has lots of fish and I was hoping to get one." she said, not wanting to risk the hippo's anger again. Angel apparently just befriended him, so there was still hope...

After almost an hour,mWarren returned with what looked like the calf of a hoofed animal. Crystal always shared her food with him, so he wanted to do the same. There he met Cole, who explained everything to him.
"Me? Sybil wants ME to help?" the vulture exclaimed, more shocked than happy. He was never given a mission before, so it was something that both confused, and after a while, delighted...
---
#246 Posted: 19:57:47 24/07/2019
Guzma glares at her saying "you know something, there's one thing I hate more than cowardly weaklings that are to scared to toughen up and that's cowardly weaklings who are to scared to toughen up that lie to my face!"
Angel gets nervous but stands her ground and pecks at him "hey you be nice to Sybil!"
Guzma looks at her and chuckles "you got guts kid, alright fine I'll give her a chance"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#247 Posted: 20:09:12 24/07/2019
“Indeed she wants your help! Your large wings will help you fly the long distance.” Crystal said.
---
SC
#248 Posted: 20:12:07 24/07/2019 | Topic Creator
With Angel to back her up, Sybil decided that this was the moment for her to express everything that was pinching her ever since meeting him.
"First of all, just what is your problem? I tried to be nice and give you a proper welcome, but you've been nothing but mean and rude to me ever since you arrived! You want to talk about coward? Who more coward than those who pick on those who have done nothing to them, much smaller than themselves and who have no way to defend themselves?" Sybil declared, aware this was a very bold move. But she couldn't stand bullies, so she decided to give it to Guzma straight even if it was dangerous.

“Indeed she wants your help! Your large wings will help you fly the long distance.” Crystal said.

Warren didn't care for the reason. He was going to be helpful, and hopefully had better treatment from those judgmental warblers. Cole lead the way, with Warren leaving the meat to Crystal and following the bulky kea to their destination.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:14:25 24/07/2019 by Felines
#249 Posted: 20:18:28 24/07/2019
Guzma seems to fall silent then chuckles "you sound a lot like Skrapper, he's a good kid but in spite being small and weak he's determined to get stronger and isn't afraid of anyone, something tells you you two would get along just fine. Perhaps I might have misjudged you"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#250 Posted: 01:40:31 25/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Sybil's brain almost exploded. The hippo took her comment remarkably well. Who knew that's what he needed to be put in his place?
"Well it's the truth. You can't just go anywhere and be mean to everyone you meet. This is a haven. A sanctuary for animals looking to escape the oppression of the world. It's a place to be respected and where everyone respect each other, even if they'd be natural enemies in their original habitats." Sybil reprimanded with a scowl, not willing to tolerate Guzma being a jerk to her or her friends. Things were tense enough with the warblers still unable to accept Naga. She didn't need a new animal making things even worse than they already were.
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me