Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The Haven Legends: Invasion
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#51 Posted: 23:16:36 01/07/2019
“Oh! Good morning Crocux!” Rose said.
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#52 Posted: 23:24:05 01/07/2019
Crocux says "morning Rose, thanks for keeping Marina company until I showed up"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#53 Posted: 04:02:17 02/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Meanwhile in Sybil dream Trico visited her good morning Sybil.”

It was almost noon already, but Sybil accepted the morning greeting.
"Hey Trico. I feel like I haven't seen you in a long time. Probably my stress preventing me from having a relaxed mind. Those warblers are so darn crazy! I mean, so much time has passed and they still haven't forgiven Naga. Hating and getting rid of him won't bring those poor warblers back. Crocux is another giant predator and they accept him just fine. Why can't they do the same for the python?" Sybil vented, feeling like she was getting too old to have this much stress. Peepers was already an old warbler, but he seemed like a geriatric mess for everything he had to tolerate from them for the past years.

Quote: redwes
"That particular impala has successfully satisfied me-- for a time. I'll give her this; they do last longer than their pigeon counterparts.," Naga said slurring in his usual snake-like fashion and recalling the days of old. The pigeons, dumb as they may be, had proved to be more than a little entertaining until their eventual demise. However, it was true that they required more numerous hunts out of him verses the newer alternative. "I trust you are well?," the large serpent then asked his good dear Sholeh. Indeed, the Impala had been digested for some time with another hunt soon due...

Sholeh understood Naga. While the pigeons were not as filling as the new prey, they were far more fun to torture. With the impalas and antelopes, they couldn't afford that luxury.
"I'm well, and better now that I see you." Sholeh said with a smile, always improving her mood when at his presence.
"You know, Sybil should be grateful to you. You inspire her to bring more prey to the island. Those antelopes and impalas not only serve as food for you. They do too for her dumb friends. Even with how intelligent she is, it never occurred to her to bring prey to you order friends until the decreasing pigeons gave her the idea. I'm just sorry they arrived only AFTER the stupid birds were gone. They were fun to torture, and their eggs were very filling, even though they were nowhere near as good as warbler eggs." Sholeh said, remember feasting on a few pigeon eggs, although it only made her miss warbler eggs more.
"There's always lizards and mice you know." she then added, knowing Naga could always go for them when he wanted a challenge or something to play with when Sybil was not around. The swamp used to have snow rabbits that were brought there for Naga, but many either moved out or died, nor adapted to such a habitat.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#54 Posted: 22:44:14 02/07/2019
“Heh she actually kept us company.” Rose smiled.

“Yes I know. But can you blame them?” Trico said.
---
SC
#55 Posted: 00:00:54 03/07/2019
Crocux says "that sounds like her~" gets in the water and goes for a swim with Marina for their date
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#56 Posted: 00:07:52 03/07/2019
"I can see why they are friends-- as odd as that they may be anywhere else but here.," Sayan said with a smile.

"I'm glaaad you're well my dear...," Naga said loosely surrounding, but not entirely surrounding Sholeh. "You are right of course and-- and I do wish I could bring them back, even if only to see their suffering one more time. Perhaps the mice can suffice and enough diligence should keep them around for some time to come.," the large serpent then said as if perhaps in thought. It had only become more and more clear that Naga had been rapidly growing in size.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:08:59 03/07/2019 by redwes
#57 Posted: 00:20:27 03/07/2019
If Crocux heard that he would have immediately corrected him saying that they are more than friends meanwhile a large crate that fell off a ship leaving Africa with a few more new animals being taken to a zoo, the occupant was apparently sleeping and when they woke up they're pretty cranky to say the least and are trying to bust out of it out in open water
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#58 Posted: 00:35:01 03/07/2019
Name: Guzma
Species: Hippo
Personality: like his namesake from the Pokemon sun and Moon games, a punk gangster boss

Name: Plumaria
Species: Crowned Egale
Personality: she may come off a little jaded but a bit like her name sake she's not only Guzmas second in command but is like a big sister figure and is willing to see reason

Name: Devon nickname (which he hated): Skrapper
Species: Civit like Sybil
Personality: he's a little bit like Gladeon from the Pokemon games in the sense that he felt he was weak and wanted to get stronger so Guzma took a liking to him but isn't an official member of Guzmas gang, but he's actually a very nice guy underneath his ruff exterior
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:06:00 04/08/2019 by ShadeTheDragon
#59 Posted: 00:38:11 03/07/2019 | Topic Creator
"I'm glaaad you're well my dear...," Naga said loosely surrounding, but not entirely surrounding Sholeh. "You are right of course and-- and I do wish I could bring them back, even if only to see their suffering one more time. Perhaps the mice can suffice and enough diligence should keep them around for some time to come.," the large serpent then said as if perhaps in thought. It had only become more and more clear that Naga had been rapidly growing in size.

While Sholeh had already grown accustomed to Naga's particular way of greeting and showing affection, she could never help feeling a little intimidated by his presence. He was growing larger every month after all.
"Well, I can help you with the hunting if it ever comes to that." she offered, before looking at his coils, showing they were returning to it's original size. His last meal had vanished.
"You really are getting big Naggie. No wonder those stupid warblers are so intimidated by you." she commented casually, wishing the warblers could either leave or be killed so that Naga could finally have his place in the Haven. She knew they, and in some part Crocux, not to mention Sybil's rules, were the only things keeping Naga from roaming anywhere he wanted.

“Yes I know. But can you blame them?” Trico said.

"Yes I know, but it's been years already and they still can't let go of the past." Sybil said, frustrated and discouraged that if their paranoia kept up, she would never be able to make Naga an official member of the Haven. The tension continued.
---
#60 Posted: 01:26:24 03/07/2019
The create continues to shake and thrash in the water as it's occupant is getting angry the crate splintering
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#61 Posted: 01:34:35 03/07/2019
”Good point. But perhaps it’s just natural instinct that are keeping them from trusting Naga?” Trico said.

Rose smiled as she looked at her And Sayan kids. “Look at those two. They will be good leaders once me and you are gone some day. But they still have much to learn.”

Meanwhile in the outback with Crystal. “I have a few mouse for you!” She said uncovering them from a cool place she had set up to store some more fragile things. “Here you go!”
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:36:13 03/07/2019 by Spyroconvexity
#62 Posted: 01:55:49 03/07/2019
in the dream Guardian made an appearance saying "hi sis hi Tryco um heads up sis I get the feeling an old *pauses for a second looking for the right word* aquantence, for lack of a better term, of mine is approaching the haven and I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#63 Posted: 02:01:42 03/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Warren's preferred the larger carrion, but he wasn't going to be selective to someone being so kind to share her meals with him.
"Merci." he said, gorging on the rodents. He remembered and missed the very rare times Sholeh shared her meals with him, and he gave her rides, but with Naga in her life, Warren practically stopped existing for her.

”Good point. But perhaps it’s just natural instinct that are keeping them from trusting Naga?” Trico said.

Sybil wasn't convinced.
"It's not just instinct Trico. The Haven has many predators that could easily hunt them down. Crocux even ate one of their own and they accept him just fine." Sybil said, knowing Crocux's circumstances were special, but even if Yodel was alive, he stil did the need. But of course, Naga killed hundreds of warblers to satisfy his overwhelming appetite, so the high numbers didn't help the cause. She was so stressed by the matter she didn't even noticed Guardian appeared.
---
#64 Posted: 02:04:01 03/07/2019
"sis! Hello! Did you hear me!?" Asked Guardian
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#65 Posted: 02:10:49 03/07/2019 | Topic Creator
It was then that Sybil heard him.
"Oh, sorry Guardian. Didn't see you there..." Sybil said, and after a few seconds, she realized what he commented.
"You said someone is coming?" she asked, not sure she heard right. The Haven had lost much of it's sanctuary reputation due to Naga and the wolves creating fear, something she ordered the traveling birds to warn potential new recruits about, so naturally, many didn't want to take the risk, so having someone coming was indeed surprising.
---
#66 Posted: 02:11:15 03/07/2019
”maybe it’s just a natural fear of snakes?” Trico said.

Crystal smiled. “You’re very welcome my good friend.”
---
SC
#67 Posted: 02:14:06 03/07/2019
"that's right but it's odd this individual wouldn't come normally, last I checked he was the big boss in Africa of his own crew, he wouldn't leave unless it was against his will, odds are he's confused and very angry right now since he probably has no idea where he is" Guardian responded
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#68 Posted: 03:01:09 03/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Sybil ignored Trico's suggestion this time, for she was too focused on what Guardian was saying. It sounded like one powerful animal to ha e such influence.
"Can I ask what kind of animal he is?" she asked, knowing that it sounded rude, but she had to know. A predator was usually the boss of anything, and the last thing the Haven needed was another giant predator.

[i]Crystal smiled. “You’re very welcome my good friend.”

Warren was finished, not particularly enjoying the meal but being full. He was ready to leave, but he wanted to do some digestion first, so he made some conversation.
"So... tell me, do you think Monsieur Naga will someday turn against the Haven? Not my idea of course. That's what the warblers are saying." he clarified, not wanting Crystal to get the wrong impression. The warblers had been at this paranoia for an awfully long time, even though Naga hasn't done anything to them in all these years and has even helped keep the hostile wolves at bay.
---
#69 Posted: 03:05:08 03/07/2019
Guardian says "he's a hippo and an oddly strong one for his size, he's strong enough to take down bigger hippos then himself, all feared him"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#70 Posted: 09:54:34 03/07/2019
“I’m not sure about Naga. He hasn’t done anything to the haven. But he does have Ender with him which he may be helping him.” Crystal said.

”If he thinks he can take control of the Haven young Rose won’t stand for it. You know she is brave ever sense Shadow. Especially sense she has kids. Trico said.
---
SC
#71 Posted: 11:25:12 03/07/2019 | Topic Creator
"A hippo?" Sybil repeated, never imagining a large animal would ever take refugee in the Haven. Hippos weren't exactly endangered, but they were powerful, and he could help with the wolf threat.
"Well, at least they're herbivores. she said, that part calming her down. Now more relieved, she addressed to Trico.
"I know. But I don't want to leave Rose with that burden." Sybil explained to him, not wanting to retire until the Haven returned to the true peace it means to have.

“I’m not sure about Naga. He hasn’t done anything to the haven. But he does have Ender with him which he may be helping him.” Crystal said.

Warren almost forgot about the spirit guides. It was still a confusing subject to him.
"Yeah, that... what's the deal though? Aren't those inner spirits suppose to guide?" Warren asked, confused about the subject but understanding it enough from all the times he spent with Crystal. Naga has been good and helpful to the Haven during all these years, but the way the caracal expressed herself about his guardian made it seem like he was the true evil one.
---
#72 Posted: 13:46:35 03/07/2019
"actually he will look out for himself, since he has no idea where he is or how to get home he'll just try to re-establish himself here, and he'll start by killing the biggest threat" says Guardian
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#73 Posted: 19:00:57 03/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Now Sybil was startled. She didn't want a half crazed, dangerous animal like a hippo disoriented and going on a murder spree. Rose and her family, Naga, and maybe even Crocux could be in danger. She knew hippos well to know they were deadly enemies with crocodiles. Naga could be safe with his excellent camouflage, but the rest were at risk.
"Now hold it Guardian! I can't have a deadly animal like that roaming around killing everyone he sees as a threat. This is a sanctuary, not a hunting ground. Can't you... drift him away or something?" Sybil asked, though doubtful Guardian could have such an influence in the real world. There was enough paranoia as it was. Even if hippos were herbivores, having one killing the Haven residents could make the fear even worse that it already was.
---
#74 Posted: 20:09:55 03/07/2019
"actually he'll only kill one potential threat to establish his dominance then he'll use that demonstration of power to get others to work for him, then he'll use numbers as power and himself to keep them in line also I have no influence on the living world and even if I did he'd be to far for me to do anything while he's wide awake" guardian said sadly
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#75 Posted: 20:11:34 03/07/2019
”Rose especially will not have the haven in danger. Especially sense she has kids she needs to protect.” Trico said.

“Yes they are guides but in extreme situations they may manifest themselves to protect those who they are bonded with.” Crystal said. “The spirits themselves are not controlled by the host they are their own.”
---
SC
#76 Posted: 20:18:55 03/07/2019
"however it's possible to direct him to try to target a threat that will convince the locals he's some kind of violent antihero while at the same time doing something to better the Haven, who knows maybe if you play your cards right he'll become a sort of security for the Haven, but he's stuck in a crate right now and he's trying to break out" Guardian added in
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#77 Posted: 22:27:50 03/07/2019
Quote:
"Well, I can help you with the hunting if it ever comes to that." she offered, before looking at his coils, showing they were returning to it's original size. His last meal had vanished.
"You really are getting big Naggie. No wonder those stupid warblers are so intimidated by you." she commented casually, wishing the warblers could either leave or be killed so that Naga could finally have his place in the Haven.

"Of course my dear-- your assistance and company is always appreciated.," Naga said contemplating his next response. "And yes... I suspect my potential for growth was one of the reasons I was transplanted into this Haven. You see-- we snakes cannot grow beyond the space of which we are contained, but the space provided here is quite limitlessness. Even I do not know my own limits.," the large serpant then said slurring in his usual fashion.

---

Quote:
Rose smiled as she looked at her And Sayan kids. “Look at those two. They will be good leaders once me and you are gone some day. But they still have much to learn.”

"Indeed-- and I can see a little bit of both of us in each of them. They shall do well and perhaps even better than ourselves.," Sayan said with a smile.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:18:34 04/07/2019 by redwes
#78 Posted: 00:26:26 04/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Sholeh thought well on how to reply, knowing that Naga was sensible about certain subjects.
"It's so unfair that you have to be secluded here just because those stupid warblers can't forgive something you did out of instinct. That crocodile and a bunch of tigers and leopards are allowed to roam free in that beautiful forest, yet you have to stay in this... place. I mean. I know you like it, but still, you should have much more freedom than you have now." Sholeh commented, knowing Naga was simp,lay being respectful, although there were a few times he wanted to travel to other places besides the swamp and wetland. Naga could use both his strength and camouflage to finish off the warblers and a few of the Haven residents, but she has always suspected that the only reason Naga was being so obedient to the rules was to defy Shadow, even though not even his spirit was wiped out of existence.

“Yes they are guides but in extreme situations they may manifest themselves to protect those who they are bonded with.” Crystal said. “The spirits themselves are not controlled by the host they are their own.”

Warren was having a hard time understanding everything, but it was still an interesting concept.
"I see... well, I never needed protection. I can fly and I eat carrion. I'm no threat to anybody and nobody feels the need to threaten me." Warren said with some pride, something that he used to his advantage when helping the Haven.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
[i]"however it's possible to direct him to try to target a threat that will convince the locals he's some kind of violent antihero while at the same time doing something to better the Haven, who knows maybe if you play your cards right he'll become a sort of security for the Haven, but he's stuck in a crate right now and he's trying to break out" Guardian added in

"Like... the wolves..." Sybil pondered, but then she believed it was a crazy idea to keep someone like that around.
"No no no! It is a bad idea! Many of the warblers have been to Africa and they have seen hippos in action! We have enough problems in the Haven as it is with the tension of the warblers plus the wolf threat. We can't accept any more animals that will keep the peace further away." Sybil expressed, in no way willing to accept someone like that hippo to her beloved sanctuary.
---
#79 Posted: 00:35:25 04/07/2019
"alright but he isn't going to take no for an answer from you or anyone, but I've given you my fair warning and provided a suggestion for a way to handle it I wish you luck sis" said guardian
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#80 Posted: 01:22:54 04/07/2019 | Topic Creator
The overwhelming stress was getting to Sybil, to the point where she was vanishing from the dream world and having an abrupt awake.
"Guardian! Don't do this to me! I'm certain there's something you can do! You can't leave me with a crazy hippo! The Haven already has too many troubles..." she started to scream, but she disappeared completely, her eyes opening to find herself in her tree.
"Damn!" she cursed, hating the new situation. She had enough stress this morning it's the warblers to be troubled with a deadly situation.

This couldn't wait. Sybil climbed down and immediately headed to the beach, needing to warn the orcas. She saw the feline family playing, but she didn't want to stress them too, so she stealthily took another route, ending in another part of the beach. She was about to call to them when she was suddenly captured... by none other than the playful Rumble. While the orcas sometimes let the Haven residents play around the water, there were times where they were fair prey.
"Rumble! Not now, please! We have an emergency! Take me to Jet. We may have a potentially dangerous animal in a crate approaching the Haven." Sybil warned, with Ricky disappointed that he wouldn't get to play but being very understanding about the situation.

He headed to where Jet was, opening his mouth to free Sybil and letting her climb his back.
"Jet! Jet! Emergency! There's a hippo in a crate floating somewhere in these water. I want you and your orcas to intercept it and interrogate it. We need to know if it's hostile." Sybil explained, trying very hard to remain calm. If the hippo was friends with Guardian, he couldn't be so bad, but if he was, she didn't want anyone to be hostile to him and make him believe the orcas and the Haven residents were enemies. She was sure that the orcas could take it down, but if it was too close, the risk was not worth it, especially cause she knew hippos were sturdy and the orcas biting and tackling him may not be enough. They had to be gentle first.
---
#81 Posted: 02:10:56 04/07/2019
But she had to remember that guardian was also struggling to find a good word to describe how he knew them meaning that she might be jumping the gun with her hopes
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#82 Posted: 17:01:36 04/07/2019
“We will be on the lookout for the hippo. No one is going to interfere with the peace or start another war with the haven” Jet said.

Crystal Just chuckled a little. “You’re right about that my feathered friend. Though I am glad you do come visit me.”

“Perhaps one day but for now let’s let them enjoy their childhood. Make the most of it.” Rose said as she kissed Sayan.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:18:57 04/07/2019 by Spyroconvexity
#83 Posted: 20:39:09 04/07/2019
When jet said that the crate was busted open, Guzma is free. He looks around saying "where the heck am I one minute I was surrounded by my lovas and my crew next thing I know I'm in that crate out in the middle of nowhere. Hugh that island seems closeish, I should probably go there and figure out where I am before going back to my crew" and he heads for the island
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#84 Posted: 21:22:14 04/07/2019
"You're right. After all-- you only have one childhood.," Sayan said looking at the kids with a smile and returning the kiss. Hunter, meanwhile, had been playing and giving chase to Snow.

---Quote:
Sholeh thought well on how to reply, knowing that Naga was sensible about certain subjects.
"It's so unfair that you have to be secluded here just because those stupid warblers can't forgive something you did out of instinct. That crocodile and a bunch of tigers and leopards are allowed to roam free in that beautiful forest, yet you have to stay in this... place. I mean. I know you like it, but still, you should have much more freedom than you have now." Sholeh commented, knowing Naga was simp,lay being respectful, although there were a few times he wanted to travel to other places besides the swamp and wetland. Naga could use both his strength and camouflage to finish off the warblers and a few of the Haven residents, but she has always suspected that the only reason Naga was being so obedient to the rules was to defy Shadow, even though not even his spirit was wiped out of existence.

"Instinct is a powerful thing. Humans' instinct is to control; therefore they capture and contain. Prey's instinct is to live; therefore they fear. And predator's instinct-- predator's instinct is to hunt and to adapt. The Warblers' reactions are only nature and they will open up their hearts to me... in time. After all, I found you and have convinced others such as Rose and Sybil. They won't forget that I saved their sweet Rose and that had it not been for me; their future leader would no longer be around to one day lead. I.. I am content and I am not alone. I have you, my dear, to keep me company and Sybil is working tirelessly to one day achieve the balanced Haven she so seeks. And perhaps than, the Warblers will see and respect me for who I am verses who I once was.," Naga said looking at Sholeh with an affectionate look. "I am a changed Python, an awakened Python, and one who no longer wishes to merely follow their instinct. Except-- except for that of the heart. The Warblers are fortunate and they can continue to be fortunate, but they must one day forgive the sins of the past.," the large serpant than said.
---
#85 Posted: 04:58:27 05/07/2019
Rose smiled and watched their kids play.

Snow ran for the water and started to splash Hunter.
---
SC
#86 Posted: 05:52:15 05/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Sybil urged Jet and a few other orcas to scout the area, warning them not to be hostile. As was the protocol, Sybil would be introducing the hippo to the Haven, wanting to demonstrate to him there was no need to be violent or defensive.

Crystal Just chuckled a little. “You’re right about that my feathered friend. Though I am glad you do come visit me.”

Warren was glad to have a friend in the outback, a place familiar to him and where he didn't have to crash into everything whenever he landed or flew.

"Instinct is a powerful thing. Humans' instinct is to control; therefore they capture and contain. Prey's instinct is to live; therefore they fear. And predator's instinct-- predator's instinct is to hunt and to adapt. The Warblers' reactions are only nature and they will open up their hearts to me... in time. After all, I found you and have convinced others such as Rose and Sybil. They won't forget that I saved their sweet Rose and that had it not been for me; their future leader would no longer be around to one day lead. I.. I am content and I am not alone. I have you, my dear, to keep me company and Sybil is working tirelessly to one day achieve the balanced Haven she so seeks. And perhaps than, the Warblers will see and respect me for who I am verses who I once was.," Naga said looking at Sholeh with an affectionate look. "I am a changed Python, an awakened Python, and one who no longer wishes to merely follow their instinct. Except-- except for that of the heart. The Warblers are fortunate and they can continue to be fortunate, but they must one day forgive the sins of the past.," the large serpant than said.

Sholeh knew Naga was making much sense. Still, it was hard to accept.
"But it's so unfair! Look how much time has passed and still no progress! They're a bunch of ungrateful jerks, taking advantage of Sybil's kindness and the fact that they are endemic to the island, thus believing they have every right of the world. My kind is endemic to the island too, and you don't see them treating me any better, just because I'm a natural predator! That's just the way nature works! But of course, they don't want to see it that way! Ever since Sybil came to the island and made it a sanctuary, they believe even nature itself can be controlled! They're just lucky I'm not a python! You may be kind and respectful to Sybil's rules, but in your position, I would've wiped out a few of those stupid warblers and put them in their place!" Sholeh expressed, wanting Naga to understand her frustration, and that she would not be as patient and merciful as he is.
---
#87 Posted: 06:32:32 05/07/2019
Jet noded and soon left with a few orcas to patrol the haven waters.
---
SC
#88 Posted: 17:59:30 05/07/2019
Guzma was fast approaching the haven from the complete opposite side of where the orcas are patrolling
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#89 Posted: 12:24:47 06/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't see the hippo... but she saw what was once the hippo's containment.
"Wait Jet... what is that?" she asked, instructing him to take her there.
"This looks like..." Sybil started to say, recognizing the shape.
"Oh no! Jet, take me to the Haven! Now!" she urged, fearing that the hippo may be in the Haven already...
---
#90 Posted: 13:20:51 06/07/2019
Guzma soon made landfall and walked inland wanting to get some distance from the ocean right now
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#91 Posted: 15:12:42 06/07/2019
“Yes ma’am!” Jet said as he swam as fast as he could to the island.
---
SC
#92 Posted: 18:38:14 06/07/2019
Guzma walks through the trees trying to figure out where he is "what is this place?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#93 Posted: 19:22:30 06/07/2019
Soon enough Jet got as close as he could without beaching himself. “Go warn the residents!”
---
SC
#94 Posted: 21:44:49 06/07/2019 | Topic Creator
"I will." Sybil answered, before climbing down. It wasn't long until she found traces of the hippo's footprints, being large and heavy enough to leave a noticeable trail, and a strong scent. Sybil followed it, trying very hard not to sneak up on the unexpected guest. Hippos were herbivores, but they were deadlier than most carnivores...

A middle aged female warbler was the first one to notice the hippo. There weren't any hippos in the Haven as far as she knew, but perhaps it was a new animal looking for residence? The Haven was a bit overcrowded, but it has been so long since a new animal arrived it made her somewhat exited.
"Hey there? Are you lost? I can help you." she said politely, from a branch above the hippo a few meters away.
---
#95 Posted: 21:48:44 06/07/2019
Guzma looks at her and says "name's Guzma, ether you haven't heard of me or a fool facing destruction in living from. But you ain't wrong, what is this place because this looks nothin like home and odds are my crew are freaking out because I'm not there to keep them in line"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#96 Posted: 22:11:43 06/07/2019
Meanwhile at Hunted island a young white tiger washed up holding driftwood she was unresponsive as she was tired from swimming and holding on for her life. She was dehydrated and starving from her long journey.
---
SC
#97 Posted: 23:44:00 06/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Sybil continued tracking the hippo, using both the tracks and the scent to locate him. Her ears picked up sound, and very stealthily, she headed to the source...

Guzma looks at her and says "name's Guzma, ether you haven't heard of me or a fool facing destruction in living from. But you ain't wrong, what is this place because this looks nothin like home and odds are my crew are freaking out because I'm not there to keep them in line"

The warbler was a little startled by his response, but kept her cool.
"Well not to worry, this is a sanctuary for animals looking for a place to be safe from the dangers of the outside world." she replied, not knowing what to say about his crew. This hippo looked as dangerous as it was disoriented.
---
#98 Posted: 23:49:32 06/07/2019
Guzma says "a sanctuary? Awe man I don't have time for this whack nonsense, I need to get back before the numbskulls get themselves killed. Which way is a place called Africa?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#99 Posted: 23:52:25 06/07/2019
Meanwhile the young tiger on Hunted Island moved a little. She started to open her eyes. “W-where am I?”
---
SC
#100 Posted: 00:11:24 07/07/2019 | Topic Creator
The cockatoo cousins were messing each other's feathers playfully when they took notice of the white tiger. At first they thought it was Snow, but when Nia went to fly towards the big cat, Angus stopped her.
"That's not Snow. It's too big." he warned, not hearing what the tiger asked.
"But I think we should help this one. Look at her. She looks like a mess." Nia spoke back, not minding if the tiger heard her. She wasn't very discrete, much to Angus' constant displeasure.

Guzma says "a sanctuary? Awe man I don't have time for this whack nonsense, I need to get back before the numbskulls get themselves killed. Which way is a place called Africa?"

"Africa?" the warbler repeated, now wondering if the hippo's arrival was pure accident, but how did he get from Africa all the way out here?
"Well, it's hundreds of miles away in that direction. I don't think you'll be able to swim there yourself." she indicated, wanting to be truthful. The warbler then saw Sybil hiding among the bushes and tried to discretely tell her to get out of there, to climb a tree or some thing. The hippo didn't look like a nice animal, and it could easily kill their beloved Mistress. But Sybil remained hidden, watching how the two of them communicated. She needed to know how the hippo expressed himself, and if it was necessary to send reinforcements to banish it back to the ocean...
---
First | Page 2 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me