Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > If you could restart to certain point of time in your life, when would it be?
Page 1 of 1
If you could restart to certain point of time in your life, when would it be?
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#1 Posted: 21:31:59 23/06/2019 | Topic Creator
You would remember this previous time line, and have you're mental maturity too. You can also forget certain things as well.

For me, any where between late June 2011, to mid June of 2014. Ideally in the former, the earlier the better.. I'd remember nearly everything I could from this time line, but I'd forget movies, TV shows (Except My Hero Academia), and comics, so I can experience them all over again, and, of course, deaths. I wouldn't want to know of them ahead of time, knowing a very likely I could do nothing, unless I absolutely KNEW I could. Also, on movies, I'd like to remember what I thought of the movie, but not remember any details from the movie itself until I see it. This way I can skip movies I disliked over the years.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:36:38 23/06/2019 by HeyitsHotDog
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#2 Posted: 22:04:21 23/06/2019
At first I was like "I wouldn't go back in time, because all of the things I've regretted and wish I could re-write has helped me grow into the person I am today."

But then I thought about your answer and how that was nice, and so here's mine:

I want to go back in time to my trip in France. Not only would I love to relive those first moments of exploring a totally different country, but during that trip, I got incredibly ill. My parents and I have different memories of me throwing up at my aunt's wedding, so I wanna see the true story.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#3 Posted: 22:12:42 23/06/2019 | Topic Creator
Oh, I should clarify, when going back to this point in time, you cannot go back. It's pretty much restarting. Just in case that wasn't obvious.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#4 Posted: 22:33:51 23/06/2019
I have no ragrets.
Seriously. If things didn't pan out the way they have, I would have never met the amazing people I know today. I wouldn't sacrifice the relationships I have now for a better future and career. In hindsight I know what I should have done after leaving school and ****, but I wouldn't have met my friends if I had. ;;
But perhaps I'd go back and not be a socially awkward mess at the start. God. I've learned a lot more now haha.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#5 Posted: 22:39:07 23/06/2019
If I must, I would return to the time when I chose my high school. Nowadays I would definitely make a different choice.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#6 Posted: 23:30:53 23/06/2019
2004. I'd use my 19 year old maturity as a 4 year old to convince my mum not to do the **** she did to **** up our lives while enjoying the best yeas of my life again smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#7 Posted: 00:11:34 24/06/2019
I was going to say i'd go back to 2014 if not 2013 with my memories so I could convince Grandma to see a doctor sooner
But..it's morbid and even though I miss her so much and her death crushed me, moving from New York to North Dakota really opened my eyes and mind. I left a really dark place in NY and seeing people here, being open about their sexuality, being around people that didn't know me or hadn't gone through the hell that was Middle School together, was really life changing. I started becoming more confident and accepting of myself and who I was. I got to make new friends that were all so different from the kids in NY, I started talking about things I didn't think I'd say to others before. Seeing my new friends being so open about who they are rubbed off onto me until I eventually was able to mention I was gay. I wasn't scared that I would get beaten up in the locker room, that everyone would glare at me and avoid me, I was..happy to be who I was. We had similar interests, there was so much new stuff to do in this town, I started hanging out with people more instead of being an anxious shut in.

That's really the only time I could think about going back to. Everything else is so trivial like "I want to go back to next Wednesday so I don't say "You too" to my waiter when they tell me to enjoy my food." I guess MAYBE 2015 for a personal reason? Much like others, I feel like my choices in life really lead to who I am today. Not having done this would mean I wouldn't be as sympathetic, not experiencing that could possibly have left me in a worse state.

Wait, If I were to go back with my full memories and mental maturity, does that mean whatever I do doesn't matter since I'm already the person I would be in the future?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8 Posted: 00:44:33 24/06/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonCamo
I was going to say i'd go back to 2014 if not 2013 with my memories so I could convince Grandma to see a doctor sooner
But..it's morbid and even though I miss her so much and her death crushed me, moving from New York to North Dakota really opened my eyes and mind. I left a really dark place in NY and seeing people here, being open about their sexuality, being around people that didn't know me or hadn't gone through the hell that was Middle School together, was really life changing. I started becoming more confident and accepting of myself and who I was. I got to make new friends that were all so different from the kids in NY, I started talking about things I didn't think I'd say to others before. Seeing my new friends being so open about who they are rubbed off onto me until I eventually was able to mention I was gay. I wasn't scared that I would get beaten up in the locker room, that everyone would glare at me and avoid me, I was..happy to be who I was. We had similar interests, there was so much new stuff to do in this town, I started hanging out with people more instead of being an anxious shut in.

That's really the only time I could think about going back to. Everything else is so trivial like "I want to go back to next Wednesday so I don't say "You too" to my waiter when they tell me to enjoy my food." I guess MAYBE 2015 for a personal reason? Much like others, I feel like my choices in life really lead to who I am today. Not having done this would mean I wouldn't be as sympathetic, not experiencing that could possibly have left me in a worse state.

Wait, If I were to go back with my full memories and mental maturity, does that mean whatever I do doesn't matter since I'm already the person I would be in the future?

Uh, I'm not sure what you mean? You'd still be your current self, just earlier in life. You'd still have you're growth from this time line.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:45:58 24/06/2019 by HeyitsHotDog
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#9 Posted: 00:59:30 24/06/2019
the idea of going back to the past honestly makes me queasy now. i went through a lot of emotional pain that i really don't want to re-experience
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#10 Posted: 01:05:13 24/06/2019
I’d restart everything. My life is complete ruin. I’d do anything to start completely over again.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#11 Posted: 01:21:36 24/06/2019
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: DragonCamo

Uh, I'm not sure what you mean? You'd still be your current self, just earlier in life. You'd still have you're growth from this time line.

Oh. **** it then, 2013 lmao
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:22:13 24/06/2019 by DragonCamo
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3248
#12 Posted: 01:30:44 24/06/2019
But then all my accomplishments would be erased
and I would have to wait for games again (Although I could leak game info)
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Shiny Shellos caught 5/1/2022
#13 Posted: 01:42:00 24/06/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: KrystalLBX

Yes, but you'd remember them, wouldn't you? As long as you do, you can still make them, potentially even better.
---
#14 Posted: 03:19:50 24/06/2019

Yes, but you'd remember them, wouldn't you? As long as you do, you can still make them, potentially even better.

Yes but I would have to do everything over again.
And all my knowledge of the future would put me at risk because people will think I have some sort of superpower.

But anyways if I could restart to a certain point in my life, 6 years old (But in this timeline I want to be born with a vagina.)
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#15 Posted: 07:22:03 24/06/2019
I'd restart to early 2017. That was the point I met people I'd rather not have and in turn restarting I would not experience the self loathing I currently am in.
---
NoUb
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:22:45 24/06/2019 by BroGuy
#16 Posted: 12:46:37 24/06/2019 | Topic Creator

And all my knowledge of the future would put me at risk because people will think I have some sort of superpower.

But anyways if I could restart to a certain point in my life, 6 years old (But in this timeline I want to be born with a vagina.)

How would they think you have some sort of super power? Just keep what you know to yourself and blame it on sheer luck.
---
#17 Posted: 13:42:29 24/06/2019

How would they think you have some sort of super power? Just keep what you know to yourself and blame it on sheer luck.

Because knowing how I am, I would just keep "predicting" the future especially when it comes to video games
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#18 Posted: 13:56:47 24/06/2019 | Topic Creator

Because knowing how I am, I would just keep "predicting" the future especially when it comes to video games

That's a pitty.
---
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#19 Posted: 14:26:24 24/06/2019
I would go back to right after my mom got pregnant with my youngest sister, which is 14 years ago. That way I wouldn't accidentally erase any of my siblings from existence.

Sorry to anyone here who's younger than 14, though. You might get wiped if I mess with the timeline too much.
---
Boop me if you see this.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#20 Posted: 23:46:51 24/06/2019

But with the butterfly effect, none of this would end up coming true because you altered events
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#21 Posted: 00:44:00 25/06/2019
I would hold onto this power until something terrible, but preventable with proper knowledge happens.
---
Soon.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#22 Posted: 03:30:45 01/07/2019
While the idea of a restart to change things is still tempting, I still don't think I'd do it for any reason. I have the rare luxury of being (mostly) happy where I am now, I don't think I'd want anything to change out of a fear that I wouldn't get it back again.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:31:00 01/07/2019 by Vespi
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#23 Posted: 04:49:47 01/07/2019
id go back to 2014 probably. thats when i started falling apart mentally and pushing everyone i knew and cared about away. id like to see where id be with my relationships to other people had i not isolated myself
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#24 Posted: 08:17:05 11/07/2019
I would go back to the start of February this year. That time was when I did something that I shouldn’t have done — something that affected my school graduation, and will be something that I regret for the rest of my life.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#25 Posted: 00:59:34 12/07/2019
I'd always reset myself to a few days/weeks before a big deadline is coming up so I wouldn't procrastinate
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me