Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Etika is dead
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#1 Posted: 03:14:31 23/06/2019 | Topic Creator
He's gone missing for over 92 hours now.
His stuff has been found on the Manhattan bridge including his ID, phone, wallet, and one of his Nintendo Switches

He might be dead

Edit
He was found dead
RIP Joycon King
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:26:10 25/06/2019 by KrystalLBX
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#2 Posted: 05:31:49 23/06/2019
Who is this?
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#3 Posted: 05:57:33 23/06/2019
Quote: Seiki
Who is this?

Wtf is google
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#4 Posted: 06:02:56 23/06/2019
I’m sure you being scared is the most pressing matter regarding this situation
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#5 Posted: 06:14:51 23/06/2019
Quote: willspyro
Who is this?

Wtf is google

I was assuming this was something along the lines of Krystal's friend or pet or something who ran away from home or something. Didn't make sense to Google under the thought it was something relating to her personal life.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:16:06 23/06/2019 by Seiki
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#6 Posted: 08:06:13 23/06/2019
Who is this?

Wtf is google

I was assuming this was something along the lines of Krystal's friend or pet or something who ran away from home or something. Didn't make sense to Google under the thought it was something relating to her personal life.

Etika is a popular smash player who made a video that was essentially a suicide note, his stuff was found on the Manhattan bridge and no one has been able to reach him for about 2 days now. He has had several mental meltdowns over the past months, so...it's a pretty scary situation.

What is worse is that people on Twitter are calling him/people who are genuinely worried about his condition clowns. :|
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:06:31 23/06/2019 by parisruelz12
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#7 Posted: 10:00:47 23/06/2019
Dude....you gotta change the title to something more serious. What you have is near click batey.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#8 Posted: 15:33:20 23/06/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Dude....you gotta change the title to something more serious. What you have is near click batey.

updated original post and title
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#9 Posted: 21:16:24 23/06/2019
I don't know this guy, but I kinda don't like how his personal life is being put under the microscope like this? Idk. I guess it's because he's a youtuber or something. But this crap seems pretty personal ... I just hope he's okay, with whatever is going on. I mean, obviously he's not okay, but I hope he finds peace in whatever he's done or is going to do. (not implying suicide btw)
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#10 Posted: 05:57:45 24/06/2019
Quote: parisruelz12

Wtf is google

Etika is a popular smash player who made a video that was essentially a suicide note, his stuff was found on the Manhattan bridge and no one has been able to reach him for about 2 days now. He has had several mental meltdowns over the past months, so...it's a pretty scary situation.

What is worse is that people on Twitter are calling him/people who are genuinely worried about his condition clowns. :|

^^^

It also does not help that Etika was supposedly put in a mental ward to calm down many times from those meltdowns and he keeps getting out of it with either escaping or using money to bail himself out.

Like tbh we should not have bails on jail time or mental wards, because it just tells people "You can do this, as long as you pay money for it". Shows how corrupt **** is over here.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#11 Posted: 06:05:27 24/06/2019
a good twitter thread about his disappearance and the investigation
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#12 Posted: 17:00:42 25/06/2019
Etika has passed away.

https://twitter.com/NYPDnews/s...6172967937?s=19
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#13 Posted: 17:43:20 25/06/2019
god ****ing dammit
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#14 Posted: 17:44:09 25/06/2019
this is really tragic
please seek professional help if you are having bad thoughts
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:47:47 25/06/2019 by DragonCamo
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#15 Posted: 18:56:00 25/06/2019
Quote: DragonCamo
this is really tragic

And DON'T STOP. People knew this was happening eventually because he'd go in, stay for like 3 days, then leave worse than before. If you get a therapist, be admitted somewhere, or start medicine, don't quit because you feel okay now. Follow it to the letter and you might never need it again - follow feels before reals and you might have to do it three times as much.

It sucks. It's from a few minutes to a few hours of your day gone. But it will get better, and most importantly, you will get better.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:14:44 25/06/2019 by Bifrost
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#16 Posted: 19:40:08 25/06/2019
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: DragonCamo
this is really tragic

And DON'T STOP. People knew this was happening eventually because he'd go in, stay for like 3 days, then leave worse than before. If you get a therapist, be admitted somewhere, or start medicine, don't quit because you feel okay now. Follow it to the letter and you might never need it again - follow feels before reals and you might have to do it three times as much.

It sucks. It's from a few minutes to a few hours of your day gone. But it will get better, and most importantly, you will get better.

There isn't anything I can't say that these two didn't already bring up, but mental health is extremely important. These tips are very important if you're struggling with anything, it could be a life or death matter whether you recognize it or not.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#17 Posted: 20:36:59 25/06/2019
And if you're not the person that has said mental health. Be there for them. It's more than sharing helpline numbers or saying you'll be avaliable - drop by their house if you live nearby, call them on Discord whenever you have some time to just talk about whatever(someone on twitter suggested anything even if it's movies or games, not everyone is comfortable with talking about their thoughts), make them know you WILL lend a shoulder and not just a maybe. Someone with mental issues might not notice the small, harmless suggestions because everything in their head is saying you don't care.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#18 Posted: 22:12:57 25/06/2019
this whole situation is gross with people laughing and saying that this was a PR stunt. Now they're saying stuff like "f" or "this is sad :(" and it's really frustrating watching people who have no idea how to act socially not see how they were the problem. this situation is just awful and ended horribly.
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#19 Posted: 22:31:44 25/06/2019
I don't know much about Etika though I do remember reading how he some mental health issues and what happened to him is horrific, especially for his friends and family. I hope he's find peace in the afterlife. No one who's been suffering like this should be mocked or condemned and the people who do that need to grow up.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:27:29 26/06/2019 by StevemacQ
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#20 Posted: 10:23:55 26/06/2019
oh my god poor man. I was hoping he’d be found alive :’(
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me