Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > News and Updates > Spyro on the Switch, PC, and CTR
Page 1 of 1
Spyro on the Switch, PC, and CTR
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13842
#1 Posted: 17:05:10 11/06/2019 | Topic Creator
In today's E3 Nintendo Direct it was very briefly revealed that the Spyro: Reignited Trilogy will indeed be releasing on the Nintendo Switch at long last, due on the 3rd of September the game will also be releasing on Steam at the same time.

[User Posted Image]

It was also announced today that Spyro will be a playable driver in the upcoming Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled. He won't be available at launch but will instead be unlocked in a free, post launch, Grand Prix event.

And in some Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly news, LXShadow recently discovered a couple of brand new cheat codes for the game including one that makes the game really slow!
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#2 Posted: 17:37:05 11/06/2019

Yahoo
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#3 Posted: 17:57:05 11/06/2019
Very, very tiny and unlikely mod hopes for the Steam version...?
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#4 Posted: 19:54:24 11/06/2019
60 FPS mod and I will get a Steam account just to re-purchase the game. XP
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#5 Posted: 20:30:03 11/06/2019
Quote: Bifrost
Very, very tiny and unlikely mod hopes for the Steam version...?

I mean, the N. Sane Trilogy got quite a few small mods already since its launch on PC, and the Spyro modding community still looks rather active, even simply for texture hacks.

I think the chances of seeing something for Reignited as well are a bit more than tiny. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#6 Posted: 20:42:02 11/06/2019
Ooh, I thought Acti had an iron grip on mods for Crash because I never heard about them. I wish I could run it well just to play with a Cynder mod for kicks,but it's probably going to be like 10fps on my old graphics card. Switch is more guarantee if I get that console.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#7 Posted: 20:56:55 11/06/2019
Yeah, there is one which lets you use the original HUD and another one which allows you to switch Crash’s model with some of his death animation or gimmick levels’ ones (such as his scuba-diving gear or his motorcycle jacket) but I’ve rarelly seen actual level modding outside of adding/removing/moving crates or finding debug rooms.

So I guess with Spyro it could be logical to assume at least some HUD, music and perhaps even texture changes as well, and maybe even some extra challenges for the second and third game.
But anything beyond that isn’t to be excluded.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13842
#8 Posted: 21:33:17 11/06/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR
60 FPS mod and I will get a Steam account just to re-purchase the game. XP

The press release says this about the framerate:

Quote:
Spyro will also take his first ever flight on PC via Steam when Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI) brings the dynamic gaming collection in fiery 4K and an uncapped framerate to delight both veteran and new franchise fans.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#9 Posted: 01:19:26 12/06/2019
Uncapped framrate, you say?
[User Posted Image]
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
JamesFakeman Platinum Sparx Gems: 6774
#10 Posted: 04:45:55 14/06/2019
They should announce a completly new game. That would be awesome! smilie
---
-
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me