Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Donate to ps1 models in need
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#1 Posted: 12:48:25 31/05/2019 | Topic Creator
Everyday, a ps1 model has a part of their body mangled into a monstrosity. They suffer body parts flying around where they're not supposed to, faces that are so blurred they can't see, smell or talk and body parts shaped unusually.

Here are a few examples of ps1 models that will benefit greatly from your generosity.

Spyro is a young purple dragon but unfortunately, it seems his eyebrows are falling off his head. With a small donation, we can get some better eyebrows that won't fall of when Spyro wants to go after HIM.

[User Posted Image]

Crash is another young animal like Spyro, but as you can see, his face is stretching really wide, almost too wide. His eyes are also going to pop off his head. With an average donation, we can fix his face so it's not as negatively flexible, and stick some less wobbly eyes on his head.

[User Posted Image]

Lara Croft is a female tomb raider, but being a ps1 model makes that job much harder, it seems that her breats in the upper body area aren't quite shaped right. With a big donation, we can smooth those breats and she can come out as a new woman.

[User Posted Image]

Solid Snake is a clone of a... actually let's not get into that right now. The point of relevance now is that his face is extremely empty. His mouth is small and is sinking into his skin, he has no nostrils so his nose is a stick on his head and he doesn't even have any eyes!
If you decide to donate to snake, you won't be doing it for honor, you'll be doing it for him. You'll be donating the most of all of the other options.

[User Posted Image]

Please consider a donation, being a ps1 model is not easy when bodily disabilities are around a near corner.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#2 Posted: 15:34:44 31/05/2019
[User Posted Image]
_________
---
NoUb
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#3 Posted: 16:58:16 31/05/2019
Save the ps1 models!
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#4 Posted: 17:07:50 31/05/2019
and give away my hard-earned polygons? i don't think so, buddy.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#5 Posted: 17:41:05 31/05/2019
thoughts and prayers xxx
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#6 Posted: 13:17:08 01/06/2019
[User Posted Image]

can't make this post without including this
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#7 Posted: 01:45:44 02/06/2019
i want to give money to solid snake
#8 Posted: 04:12:22 02/06/2019 | Topic Creator
I just got a call from my legitimate agency and they said to relay these urgent responses professionally.

Quote: BroGuy
le image

I don't see the problem officer.

Quote: Carmelita Fox
and give away my hard-earned polygons? i don't think so, buddy.

Where did you get those polygons? Speed Ball 2100? We don't want those ones.

Quote: Jaggedstar
thoughts and prayers xxx

Money wouldn't be too bad either.

Quote: Big Green
[User Posted Image]

can't make this post without including this

We've reached our limit of how many ps1 models our business can handle.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#9 Posted: 09:22:54 02/06/2019
I think Hagrid needs the most help
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#10 Posted: 12:00:45 02/06/2019
Quote: exefile

Jaggedstar is also right. Kick out Spyro, he has no need to be a welfare queen and women shave off their eyebrows all the time just fine. Cloud and ps1 Hagrid have it way worse than anyone else there. Cloud has no nose and mouth and the less that is said about those arms, the better. Hagrid needs a new everything
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:01:49 02/06/2019 by Big Green
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#11 Posted: 12:05:56 02/06/2019
Leave those PS1 beauties alone. They're special .Yes, kick Spyro and Crash off that list. Replace them with what Big Green said
---
NoUb
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:06:35 02/06/2019 by BroGuy
#12 Posted: 12:16:28 02/06/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Big Green
Quote: exefile

Jaggedstar is also right. Kick out Spyro, he has no need to be a welfare queen and women shave off their eyebrows all the time just fine. Cloud and ps1 Hagrid have it way worse than anyone else there. Cloud has no nose and mouth and the less that is said about those arms, the better. Hagrid needs a new everything

Give me a couple of days and I'll see what I can do with the higher ups, I'm just on the marketing team.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me