Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
if this topic gets 500 posts.
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#101 Posted: 20:19:35 18/05/2019
Quote: emeraldzoroark
gonna be honest here i slightly think the recent zap ban wasn’t justified enough. very unpopular opinion but eh

but hey, we’re at 100 now, that’s pretty cool

So your telling me that a now self-admitted toxic person who drove someone off the site, has snapped at people for no reason multiple times, does his whole "Matt" thing which isn't clever in the slightest, exhibits overall nasty behaviors, gets on peoples cases for no discernable reason, and a person that dark is thinking about banning didn't deserve the punishment he got? The mind boggles.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:20:51 18/05/2019 by JCW555
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#102 Posted: 21:29:28 18/05/2019
Quote: JCW555
gonna be honest here i slightly think the recent zap ban wasn’t justified enough. very unpopular opinion but eh

So your telling me that a now self-admitted toxic person who drove someone off the site, has snapped at people for no reason multiple times, does his whole "Matt" thing which isn't clever in the slightest, exhibits overall nasty behaviors, gets on peoples cases for no discernable reason, and a person that dark is thinking about banning didn't deserve the punishment he got? The mind boggles.

I was mostly referring to the one outburst in the pokemon topic. That other stuff does justify a ban, the Matt thing got old fast. The thing that got him banned though was that outburst, which seemed to me to be Zap defending himself from what he thought was being talked down to. Maybe he was being talked down to.

But that’s pretty much all I’m probably gonna say on the subject to avoid further escalation
---
Soon.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#103 Posted: 22:08:28 18/05/2019
Quote: JCW555

I was mostly referring to the one outburst in the pokemon topic. That other stuff does justify a ban, the Matt thing got old fast. The thing that got him banned though was that outburst, which seemed to me to be Zap defending himself from what he thought was being talked down to. Maybe he was being talked down to.

But that’s pretty much all I’m probably gonna say on the subject to avoid further escalation

Just to clarify, I was not. I was in no way trying to belittle Zap.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#104 Posted: 22:24:38 18/05/2019
I think I feel a little bad for Zap ... and I'm in no way excusing his recent behaviour at all, but it makes me wonder what's happened to him to make him behave the way he does. He used to be a good person to talk to. I'd consider the boi a friend. ;;

I think what I'm saying is that I'm worried and concerned about what may be going on to make him act like this. I hope he gets better ...
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#105 Posted: 22:29:44 18/05/2019
I want to add that Zap has been warned time and time again not to belittle other people on this forum. There has to be a point in which we have to put our feet down and just say no.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#106 Posted: 04:33:41 19/05/2019
Aw man I was gonna claim this page for Hamtaro but I was at work when it hit 100 posts.

Also yeah I hope Zap's doing okay ;-;
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#107 Posted: 18:44:05 19/05/2019
posting Zap

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
NoUb
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:04:16 20/05/2019 by BroGuy
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#108 Posted: 00:18:40 20/05/2019
If people demand Goku to be in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, then they might as well add The Evil Queen/Regina Mills from OUAT, Louis Litt from Suits, Misha Miramond from Transformers: Energon/Superlink, Dennis Reynolds from It's Always Sunny, Grumio from Plebs, Salvador Dali, the Sonic from the 2019 Sonic movie and whoever's considered the protagonist of The Shoe People. They all make as much sense as Goku in Smash.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#109 Posted: 01:08:30 20/05/2019
If people demand Goku to be in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, then they might as well add The Evil Queen/Regina Mills from OUAT, Louis Litt from Suits, Misha Miramond from Transformers: Energon/Superlink, Dennis Reynolds from It's Always Sunny, Grumio from Plebs, Salvador Dali, the Sonic from the 2019 Sonic movie and whoever's considered the protagonist of The Shoe People. They all make as much sense as Goku in Smash.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#110 Posted: 17:02:51 20/05/2019
Detective Pikachu was weird
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#111 Posted: 22:58:27 20/05/2019
Quote: BroGuy
posting Zap

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
-----
#112 Posted: 06:59:10 21/05/2019
386 posts to go
---
oh my god
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#113 Posted: 17:34:33 21/05/2019
I'm so proud that we're already on page three.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4275
#114 Posted: 18:01:35 21/05/2019
Come on guys we can do it, we can reach 500 posts before Zap comes back
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
#115 Posted: 18:43:45 21/05/2019
[User Posted Image]

______
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#116 Posted: 22:38:02 21/05/2019
WEEEEEEE WOOOOON

TOOOOOOOOOOOOGEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
---
Bruh
Emperor_Mustard Blue Sparx Gems: 628
#117 Posted: 22:37:10 22/05/2019
Quote: StevemacQ

Except Goku actually has had a game on Switch fairly recently and he actually fights and would fit in in smash because he likes fighting. Goku in smash actually makes sense because he is relevant to the gaming community (that was just about all there was in the continued Dragonball franchise for a while) and there is an actual demand for him.

There are a lot of characters who would work in smash. How about Jibanyan? He could even have Paws of Fury, his soultimate move, be his final smash. He could then take a nap or eat chocolate and look at one of his Next Harmeowny picture books as his victory pose. There would be a hidden joke right there for those who watched the Japanese version of the anime (I'm NOT making this up- it's in the Hidabat episode.). Jibanyan is a much more interesting and entertaining character than any Pikachu in the entire Pokemon franchise. If they wanted to, they could also have his alternate colors be other cat Yokai with very similar movesets. There would be so much material they could add from the Yokai Watch franchise that would make the gameplay of Smash Ultimate even richer than it already is. They could even gradually add in Yokai assist trophies. I can't help but wonder what Pit would say about Jibanyan. It would probably be god tier hilarious.
---
And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#118 Posted: 11:42:58 23/05/2019
Quote: Emperor_Mustard

Except Goku actually has had a game on Switch fairly recently and he actually fights and would fit in in smash because he likes fighting. Goku in smash actually makes sense because he is relevant to the gaming community (that was just about all there was in the continued Dragonball franchise for a while) and there is an actual demand for him.

There are a lot of characters who would work in smash. How about Jibanyan? He could even have Paws of Fury, his soultimate move, be his final smash. He could then take a nap or eat chocolate and look at one of his Next Harmeowny picture books as his victory pose. There would be a hidden joke right there for those who watched the Japanese version of the anime (I'm NOT making this up- it's in the Hidabat episode.). Jibanyan is a much more interesting and entertaining character than any Pikachu in the entire Pokemon franchise. If they wanted to, they could also have his alternate colors be other cat Yokai with very similar movesets. There would be so much material they could add from the Yokai Watch franchise that would make the gameplay of Smash Ultimate even richer than it already is. They could even gradually add in Yokai assist trophies. I can't help but wonder what Pit would say about Jibanyan. It would probably be god tier hilarious.

Goku came from a manga and anime first and all the games he's been are tie-ins to the anime DBZ and Super. The roster all originated from video games that aren't adapted from other media. Shoving Goku into Smash would be like inserting Heihachi Mishima into that Jump Force game. It's that pointless. If you put in Goku, then people will demand Monkey D. Luffy and Naruto next until we get gits like Itachi Uchia and that Jirin-guy when Smash could have characters from video games like Eldrick from Dragon Quest or Scorpion from Mortal Kombat. MK is a western game franchise but it's as cemented in pop culture as Street Fighter, Final Fantasy and Zelda, which is more interesting than a non-game character Goku, plus Ryu is the Goku of video games anyway.

We can do this all day 'til we get to 500 comments.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:43:29 23/05/2019 by StevemacQ
#119 Posted: 12:42:14 23/05/2019
We were born to fly, limitless
No matter what, we stay up
---
NoUb
#120 Posted: 19:22:47 23/05/2019

Goku came from a manga and anime first and all the games he's been are tie-ins to the anime DBZ and Super. The roster all originated from video games that aren't adapted from other media. Shoving Goku into Smash would be like inserting Heihachi Mishima into that Jump Force game. It's that pointless. If you put in Goku, then people will demand Monkey D. Luffy and Naruto next until we get gits like Itachi Uchia and that Jirin-guy when Smash could have characters from video games like Eldrick from Dragon Quest or Scorpion from Mortal Kombat. MK is a western game franchise but it's as cemented in pop culture as Street Fighter, Final Fantasy and Zelda, which is more interesting than a non-game character Goku, plus Ryu is the Goku of video games anyway.

We can do this all day 'til we get to 500 comments.

With that logic, would you be fine with Jibanyan being in Smash? He originated in a video game that became really popular in Japan. Komasan could be there, too. He is probably my favorite Yokai in the franchise and is comparable to Isabelle in terms of being a beautiful being. Usapyon would be another candidate and they could even include Invader Mode at high damage. Whisper would be possible, too, but he doesn't usually fight in the games (unless you get his medal post-game in YKW 3).
---
And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!
#121 Posted: 20:17:06 23/05/2019
incoherent typing
---
#122 Posted: 20:44:41 23/05/2019
true, true
---
#123 Posted: 21:31:41 23/05/2019

If we're a team that is enough
No boundaries, we're fearless
---
NoUb
#124 Posted: 21:41:22 23/05/2019
I feel like this topic has become a throwback to the early 2010s.
---
I draw stuff.
#125 Posted: 21:55:07 23/05/2019
Quote: FedUpWolf
good song

Thanks, I'm glad to hear it. Care to join in, the song is about teamwork after all.

Where we go on, we go all
We never break, we never fall
---
NoUb
#126 Posted: 23:46:25 23/05/2019
Jibanyan is a better character than Pikachu in almost every way imaginable. He has more character and a better backstory, which I won't spoil. He has relatively simple goals for his afterlife, such as helping Nate in whatever he is doing, seeing Next Harmeowny (Of which almost everyone in the Yokai Watch universe seems to love, even if secretly) at concerts and handshake events, eating chocolate while looking at Next Harmeowny "picture books", and becoming strong enough to beat up trucks to impress his former owner.
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#127 Posted: 00:36:36 24/05/2019
Time to cry, everyone!

HTTYD3 spoilers

---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:45:32 24/05/2019 by HeyitsHotDog
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#128 Posted: 06:36:12 24/05/2019
Pappy van poodle
please let Pappy hack mobile games
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
#129 Posted: 07:09:09 24/05/2019

Where we go on, we go all
We never break, we never fall

In this world that we're creating
Magic's all around
We can fly above the ground

Hey yeah, we should come together
Let's be heroes in the night (in the night)
Black spotlights beaming in the black sky
We can lift the darkness with our light
'Cause everybody's in harmony
Harmony
Harmony
Everybody's in harmony
Harmony
Harmony
---
NoUb
#130 Posted: 17:22:05 24/05/2019
story I wrote in class with my broken Mandarin

"一天我看到了漂亮的森林。很多动物住在这个森林。狮子,猴子,像都在。这个森林有丰富多彩的植物。因为动物都共享植物的水果,所以每个动物很满意。每个动物很快乐。

一天老老的象有了一个理念:“如果我偷偷的森林的水果,我可以卖水果。我可以当很丰富。” 因为老象偷偷的水果,所以每个动物很饿了。

小狼最饿了。因为小狼不可以找水果,所以他去看哲狮。哲狮还饿了。他谈谈跟小狼:“我们还很饿了。因为我们没有水果,我们应该吃动物肉。”

小狼不太喜欢这个理念。“因为我们吃动物肉,我们不可以有很好的生活。” 虽然小狼不要吃动物肉,但是他们的家人很饿了。他跟家人去看老老的象。

他们说:“请给我们水果!”
老象不可以。他已经卖每个水果。

虽然小狼不要吃动物肉,但是他们的家人很饿了。他跟家人去看老老的象。 小狼的家人都很生气。因为生气,他们决定成为最邪恶的动物。

结束"
---
#131 Posted: 18:09:19 24/05/2019
Sounds like folklore. It's interesting, but I don't think that lions or wolves can live quality lives without meat, though. [User Posted Image] Did the wolves invent hunting in your story?
---
#132 Posted: 20:48:37 24/05/2019
zap you have a small. it's the size of this walnut except way smaller.
---
I draw stuff.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:26:45 24/05/2019 by JCW555
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#133 Posted: 21:16:24 24/05/2019
Zap the movie has been pushed back a few months are you still gonna watch it
---
Bruh
#134 Posted: 22:42:32 24/05/2019
( sorry JCW ><; )
---
I draw stuff.
#135 Posted: 13:41:29 25/05/2019
Quote: Bolt
zap you have a small. it's the size of this walnut except way smaller.

Quote: Bolt
( sorry JCW ><; )

hahahahaha u got schooled
---
oh my god
#136 Posted: 02:12:55 26/05/2019
Sounds like folklore. It's interesting, but I don't think that lions or wolves can live quality lives without meat, though. [User Posted Image] Did the wolves invent hunting in your story?

No, I just wanted it to have a kinda bad/sad ending. It's just something I had to slap together with my limited knowledge of Mandarin smilie

Didn't put much thought behind it honestly.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#137 Posted: 02:28:15 26/05/2019
Five years ago I would have been all "WOLVES AREN'T EVIL YOU MEANY FACE"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#138 Posted: 11:04:59 26/05/2019
Quote: ZapNorris
listen, my children.

i've seen this forum lacks the excitement it once had. i think i found a way to bring that back.

i do another topic livestream

if the goal is not met by september 11th, 2019, then it's not gonna happen.

this is all i need
---
oh my god
#139 Posted: 18:49:14 28/05/2019
Quote: FedUpWolf
wolves are very silly creatures and they are basically just dogs

Minus the ability to form particularly close bonds with multiple different species at the same time, but yeah, I get your point. Most animals cannot do this. (I think cats and dogs are the only ones.) In the wild, they also have very strong family ties and according to more recent research, they don't actually have a fear based hierarchy except in captivity, where unrelated wolves without those lifelong bonds are often forced to work together. While a lot of the complex social structure has been simplified in domestic dogs, the love is still there and by inserting ourselves into this framework, we become family to them. I have a lot of respect for both because they both care so much about their families.
---
#140 Posted: 23:28:42 28/05/2019
I read a book about dogs and how they were domesticated called Dog Sense. I checked it out of a nearby library. It takes a non-traditional view on dogs. I think you would like it a lot. It also suggests that dogs probably came from a common ancestor to today's Gray Wolves that would have been easier to domesticate, hence explaining why they are different in certain fundamental ways. They are still similar enough to compare. For example, I've seen wolves doing funny dog-like things. Dogs were domesticated so long ago that it is often debated as to when and where it started. While there is evidence that attempts could have started over 200,000 years ago from wolves buried alongside people of the same time period, the debate remains as to when the first successful attempt took place. It also talks about how domestication requires that animals be bred and modified around people so each generation doesn't have to start from the beginning, which is why most exotic pets aren't seen as having been domesticated. It goes all the way to modern pedigrees, which it does not seem to support.
---
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#141 Posted: 07:43:56 29/05/2019
Sonic movie got delayed to Feb 2020 so we have 5 extra months.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me