Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Some words on a screen made me uncomfortable ;-;
Page 1 of 1
Some words on a screen made me uncomfortable ;-;
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#1 Posted: 13:05:35 15/04/2019 | Topic Creator
I am in an extremely vulnerable and frightened position right now because some words on my computer screen gave me the chillies!
I thought these past few weeks were going to be a knee slapper, but instead I got a nasty shock at what I saw.

I saw some very powerful language and it made me very nervous, I wanted to turn off my computer and hide under my bed for a long time because I felt attacked.

I do not want to describe what the specific word was, but basically it's rap with the 5th letter of the alphabet at the end of it, I don't know what vile monster would mutter such a dangerous word.

This is why I haven't made a topic in a very long time (if 2 weeks is a long time), I thought this place was a happy place about FUN but instead it's a bad place about BAD THING!

I wanted to leave the Spyro dragon fun website for fun website, I was very scared and I couldn't ignore it, everywhere I went I saw the bone chilling sentence, I was never the same after experiencing some words on my computer screen that weren't directed at me, it still hurts.

Please share below if you are also shivering at the thought of the behavior on dragon boy Spyro website of fun website. If it made you uncomfortable.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#2 Posted: 13:13:00 15/04/2019
Honestly that sort of behavior is not only disgusting but it should be ILLEGAL. I will be notifying our local cyber police and surely they will make things right by locking this person away for the rest of their lives, so nobody else has to be hurt by their actions. You are so brave for speaking out about this injustice. I would still be shaking, unable to type out a single word. You should come on my news show, DNN (darkSpyro News Network) so we can tell your story and we can warn warn the entire world about what's going on at the dark web.
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#3 Posted: 01:27:13 17/04/2019
frick
---
now its time to get funky
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12056
#4 Posted: 06:39:26 18/04/2019
ごめんなさい smilie
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#5 Posted: 06:43:59 18/04/2019
Quote: Spyroboy
ごめんなさい ;_;

me too nihonjin boy, me too
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#6 Posted: 22:21:06 18/04/2019
uh yeah start the biff ta
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me