Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
who hurt you?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 02:36:18 08/04/2019 | Topic Creator
https://www.buzzfeed.com/angel...eXWX#.nxaZ90PwP

apparently a quiz about ousted arab spring rulers is "inappropriate"
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#2 Posted: 02:47:24 08/04/2019
You got: Sharon
Twas’ Sharon that hurt you, and hurt you bad she did. But you’re the bigger person in this relationship, you can forgive and forget, and you know what? You do hope she's happy with her new husband, him with his shiny new grill, hope he polishes that thing up so she can see her beautiful face smiling back at her as she smells some delicious sausages cookin’ up.

**** you sharon
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#3 Posted: 02:55:44 08/04/2019
You got: A burrito
Oof, and what a burrito she was: beany, cheesy, salsa-y with sour cream and guac to boot. Halfway through you knew it was gonna be trouble for your tummy, and yet, you persisted. Now you’re paying for it dearly, but, even as you sit in anguish, you think: it was kind of worth it?

damn, accurate
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#4 Posted: 12:18:31 08/04/2019
You got: The public school system
Years of outdated history books, vindictive teachers, rubbery chicken nuggets and cruel, cruel children let you scarred. You carry the pain with you every...single...day. But it’s okay now. School can’t hurt you anymore. You’re strong enough now to leave the past behind and find the happiness you deserve. Unless you’re actually still in school, then, LOL.
---
NoUb
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:19:07 08/04/2019 by BroGuy
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#5 Posted: 13:22:12 08/04/2019
You got: This asshole bird
It was him! Sure, he looks innocent enough, like he might bring you a nice bowl of fruity cereal, but don’t trust him! He will stab you in the back the moment you turn away. Not so talkative now that you've been called out, are you bird? He knows what he did.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#6 Posted: 14:33:36 08/04/2019
You got: Global warming
It’s global warming that’s hurting you. But, hey, if it makes you feel any better, it’s hurting all of us, all the time! Hmm, that probably didn’t make you feel any better. Well, um, global warming disproportionately hurts people in developing nations! Wait, that’s not good either...
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#7 Posted: 20:45:19 08/04/2019
**** YOU SHARON HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me