Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > *Australia has entered the chat*
Page 1 of 1
*Australia has entered the chat*
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12108
#1 Posted: 05:43:44 01/04/2019 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

-----
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#2 Posted: 09:51:47 01/04/2019
tim tams are the god of biscuits
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#3 Posted: 14:32:55 01/04/2019
I'm not even Australian but I had a Tim Tam once under my boyfriend's recommendation and I've never been the same.

Honestly, America should set up a snack import and export, because America is really missing out on all of the cool Australian snacks and vice versa.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#4 Posted: 15:04:56 01/04/2019
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
I'm not even Australian but I had a Tim Tam once under my boyfriend's recommendation and I've never been the same.

Honestly, America should set up a snack import and export, because America is really missing out on all of the cool Australian snacks and vice versa.

if anything we're missing out on the cool japanese and korean ones too
there's this local place that gets imported goods but they get extremely expensive depending on what you buy, but you havent known true pleasure unless youve tried a pocky excellent or a crunchy rice roller before

[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]

just look at these morsels??
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#5 Posted: 23:26:22 01/04/2019
Quote: Vespi
Quote: TheFlyingSeal

if anything we're missing out on the cool japanese and korean ones too
there's this local place that gets imported goods but they get extremely expensive depending on what you buy, but you havent known true pleasure unless youve tried a pocky excellent or a crunchy rice roller before

[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]

just look at these morsels??

I agree with Vespi here, Japanese snacks are something else.
---
Bruh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me