Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > So I just had the most perfect date in my life.
Page 1 of 1
So I just had the most perfect date in my life.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#1 Posted: 16:28:22 23/03/2019 | Topic Creator
The sparks were just there, like I've never felt before. I'm 99% sure I want to make this woman my wife someday.

But how do you shake that daunting feeling, when you're with someone who seems so perfect and so above you in every way, that you would burn to ashes if you ever even so much as reached out and tried to touch her hand, because you're a lowly worm in the presence of a goddess?

This woman is so brilliant, and beautiful, and has her life so well put together, and here I am just this absolute mess of a human being in comparison.

*sigh*
---
Boop me if you see this.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#2 Posted: 18:08:30 23/03/2019
[User Posted Image]
- - -
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#3 Posted: 00:05:45 24/03/2019
Bake her a muffin
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#4 Posted: 01:36:56 24/03/2019
aawww<3

Try not to fall too hard too fast (I know easier said than done, but keep your logic around you. Try and radiate from her energy and pick yourself up bit by bit until you're a percent less of the 'mess' you may be right now. Be inspired by her, go get a job if you don't already have one (and if you're of age idek), go out to bars or even travelling with her and get a taste of life. I say 'try' and 'bit by bit' because I know it's hard!! But love can change you for the better if you let it and if you don't just fall into a deep obsession with the girl. Don't see her as out of your league because of her beauty and brilliance and whatnot and don't beat yourself up wondering if you're good enough because she is with you for a reason, so you clearly are good enough smilie I believe in you, and you should believe in yourself!!
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#5 Posted: 04:28:35 24/03/2019 | Topic Creator
Well I have a job, it's just not a well paying job. Also I'm pretty much crushed by debt that I've been pouring most of my paychecks into paying off.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#6 Posted: 07:19:40 24/03/2019
We're all a mess my guy. As long as you're trying and aren't a complete deadbeat (like my sister's boyfriends) I'm sure you'll be fine. Seriously, I know you're like ten years older than me and your dating experience/pool is pretty different to mine, but I don't care about how much money a person has (in fact I think people with a lot of money/success aren't interesting or compatible because, personally, they're stuck up). Don't think you're less of a person because she's more well off financially. You're a good bean, you'll be fine. And good luck. ;;
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#7 Posted: 11:20:54 24/03/2019 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I mean I know rationally that we clicked really well and that she probably has her own insecurities about stuff that would never even begin to cross my mind, but it still just feels like I don't stand a chance.

On the plus side she's still texting me and we'll probably have another date next weekend, though one issue is she's often really busy with her job because she has a lot of responsibilities. But anyway, I want to take things slow but I also really want to try holding her hand if we go for a walk next to the river again. Last time she kept brushing up against me so she might be open to it but at the same time it might be too soon, I don't know.

My previous dating history has never been very conventional. Basically it's been mostly casual type stuff, never the whole lovey dovey long romantic walks type stuff. I'm not someone who usually gets emotionally attached very easily.
---
Boop me if you see this.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#8 Posted: 14:21:38 25/03/2019
Congrats, Muffin Man! I hope everything goes well for the two of you!!
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me