Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Which Fire Emblem Echoes character are you?
Page 1 of 1
Which Fire Emblem Echoes character are you?
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#1 Posted: 02:01:58 17/03/2019 | Topic Creator
im bored and i did this with my friends earlier pls take

[User Posted Image]

You got Genny! Genny is kind, soft-spoken and shy, although she is willing to step up and take risks to stay with her friends. She has great healing powers but tends to play them down, and is very humble. She is creative and loves to write.

HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#2 Posted: 02:09:05 17/03/2019
I got Forsyth

You got Forsyth! Forsyth is very passionate and cares deeply about the people and causes he loves. He dedicates himself entirely to a task or goal he sets for himself. He has a can-do attitude and is hardworking, willing to step up and take action to get himself where he wants to go.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#3 Posted: 02:17:33 17/03/2019
[User Posted Image]

I got Mae. I've played Echoes and think it's somewhat accurate. How do I view those short description thingies?
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#4 Posted: 02:20:04 17/03/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Buchi
[User Posted Image]

I got Mae. I've played Echoes and think it's somewhat accurate. How do I view those short description thingies?

i honestly have no idea, my friends and i have only gotten it for a few of them, so some might not have it, which is really a shame
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#5 Posted: 02:24:04 17/03/2019
Quote:
An adept mage who is well aware of her talent, Mae is constantly in pursuit of self-improvement and is a prime example of a "type A" personality. Such traits causes an intense rivalry with Boey, whom she frequently tries to outdo at everything while teasing about his insecurities. Yet, Mae values Boey's presence and cares about him despite all of their clashing.
Often seeking approval from others, Mae desires to be viewed as a highly dependable person. She is often very enthusiastic, generally speaking in an exuberant, confident, and even arrogant manner. Such demeanor manages to be contagious, as Celica states that Mae has always cheered her up when she was sad or lonely. Despite her constant cheerfulness and bombastic mannerisms, Mae is subtly self-conscious of her level of maturity, appearance and deportment wise, especially when compared to her retainer partner, Boey, and the ever reserved and mature Celica. She longs for a carefree lifestyle after the war and has a fondness of the ocean.
She and Celica are extremely close to the extent that she is profusely attached to her. As a result of this, she is very concerned for Celica's emotional well-being and survival to the point of verbally rebuking enemies that threaten her safety, even if it places her life in harm's way. In addition, Mae's final battle quote reveals she doesn't care about Duma or the world ending, she simply wants Jedah to pay for hurting Celica.

Wait, no, this isn't accurate. I'm nowhere near that charasmatic.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#6 Posted: 02:37:14 17/03/2019
Catria

You got Catria! Catria is cool and serious, reserved on the outside, but cares deeply about her friends and family. She is intelligent, practical, and able to look at things analytically, which when combined with her skill, makes her a formidable fighter.

Neat.
---
Soon.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#7 Posted: 02:47:22 17/03/2019
[User Posted Image]

bus down tatiana
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#8 Posted: 03:03:45 17/03/2019
[User Posted Image]

Honestly this is surprisingly accurate, I think. At least considering my impressions of myself.
---
Bruh
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#9 Posted: 13:52:40 17/03/2019
[User Posted Image]
Boey

You got Boey! Boey is loyal to his friends and values them deeply, often putting them before his personal needs. He is intelligent and tends to be guarded and suspicious, and is often the voice of reason. He serves as a cautious protector to his friends, always ready to defend and make sure that they're alright.

Hmm...kinda? I don't think I'm all that suspicious- honestly, I'm pretty naïve and trusting, haha. But I definitely am too loyal and selfless for my own good.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#10 Posted: 14:10:50 17/03/2019
I got Rinea but it doesn't tell me why
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#11 Posted: 16:04:45 17/03/2019
[User Posted Image]

I got Python. Isn't that a programming language?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me