Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro Creepypastas
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#1 Posted: 18:07:38 03/03/2019 | Topic Creator
wow these r so spooky, i hope they arent real

emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#2 Posted: 23:56:48 03/03/2019
I have a creepypasta.

I was going through my game collection when I found a copy of A New Beginning. I was terrified because I never bought that game. But I opened the case and found so ething scarier: The disc was for Spyro Enter the Dragonfly! I put the game into my Wii and began to play. The game was constantly glitching and there was realistic blood everywhere. Suddenly the game started flickering and the words “Your Next” appeared on the screen. I heard a shaking on one of my shelves. I looked up and saw my Skylander Spyro staring at me with bloody eyes. He began to move of his stand thing to get off the shelf. He jumped towards me and fell to the ground and broke into a few pieces. I thought I was safe but then Dark Spyro started oozing blood and started breathing purple fire. It burned down my house and I thought to myself “Eh. Better than playing Enter the Dragonfly.” Then Dark Spyro grew to his normal size, impaled me with his horns and killed me and I died. This is real btw. I even have Dark Spyro here to prove it.

- - -

Hello nerds it is I Dark Spyro. I did this stuff. Emerald isn’t lying. Thanks for naming your website after me.
---
Soon.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#3 Posted: 20:00:05 04/03/2019
Haha, I read a couple many years ago.

There was even one I found with a (shoddily made) image of a broken down Summer Forest. Actually, one of them inspired an OC of mine....
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#4 Posted: 00:54:39 05/03/2019
ffs my one and only spyro creepypasta is forever on the internet thank **** it doesn't have my name on it...i think...i was 12 or 13 when i wrote it on the creepypasta site. time to go digging....
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#5 Posted: 22:55:34 05/03/2019
You own me clean pants
---
Bruh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me