Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I´ll tell ya what I think
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#1 Posted: 21:18:27 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Hopping on the bandwagon post for my opinion of you
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#2 Posted: 21:30:03 21/02/2019
niceclaw!!
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#3 Posted: 21:31:26 21/02/2019
smashes a clam on my belly
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#4 Posted: 21:46:44 21/02/2019
a singular claw made of ice
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#5 Posted: 22:43:17 21/02/2019
Hello!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#6 Posted: 22:44:21 21/02/2019
Recommend me an anime personality type pls
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#7 Posted: 23:11:31 21/02/2019
Talk about your favorite person from your favorite place in the world.
---
Bruh
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#8 Posted: 23:19:09 21/02/2019
me next
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#9 Posted: 00:41:44 22/02/2019
hello!!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#10 Posted: 00:51:47 22/02/2019 | Topic Creator
I'll get to the others in the next post

Quote: FedUpWolf
Fluffy kittens!

I don't have too much to say since I haven't seen much of you, but you don't seem like a bad guy o: We've only talked very briefly in the discord and you seemed pretty chill.

Quote: Vespi
niceclaw!!

Alex <3333 You're funny AS HELL there's been so many times where the things you've said have brought me to literal tears from laughing so hard, how tf do you do it! You're a real sweetheart and don't deserve all the bs you have to go through irl and seriously I hope things get better for you. I remember you being really hard on yourself, but you're seriously an amazing friend that brings light to my day whenever we talk. You're extremely fun to be around and I seriously miss hearing your voice.

Quote: Trix Master 100
smashes a clam on my belly

Otter otter otter otter
Fellow Sonic fan that we can talk **** about Ken Penders together. You're super chill my man and your art is great. It's interesting seeing the direction you take your OCs in, artwise and all that jazz. I love the otter combos you got with some of them. We don't talk a whole lot and I'm pretty bad keeping up with friends so I'm sorry for that.

I still remember the night you accidentally added me to the skype group, if it weren't for that, I wouldn't have befriended the guys there nor would I have gotten closer to you either. It was an accident on your part, but it was a very very happy one at that <3

Quote: Crystal Dragon

BOI

Back in 2010 I saw you as one of those "Part of Coocie's Group Probably Way Older Than Me" members and I was intimidated as heck! I still remember the night we first met !!! I was having issues with internet explorer but only one tab was frozen, and it was stressing me out and you went out of your way to help me out back on the Get That Page threads fjskf. I associated you so much with Marly that I actually thought you were a dude with pink hair. It took me a few weeks to warm up to you and not be scared ****less but man it only took me those few weeks to see how hilaroius and fun you are. Being in the MSN group back in the day seriously helped with that, as well as all the shenanigans we all got in together with that group.

You're one of my best friends and you're always there for me when I'm in a time of need. You're someone I can count on for any bit of advice, whether it's something silly like "What colour mustache should I draw on Marly" or whether it's something more serious that's going on. You're one of the few that I feel like I can truly be myself around. Really wish I can save you from all the irl stuff you go through, you deserve a lot better than how some of your family treats you.
Also your writing is GOOD and you can't tell me otherwise
Thank you for the past 9 years of friendship <3
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:54:05 22/02/2019 by Iceclaw
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#11 Posted: 01:20:46 22/02/2019
[User Posted Image]
- - -
#12 Posted: 01:52:05 22/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Hello!

We don't talk a whole lot! You come off as a guy that's super adorable though, I think it's the way you talk. You're fun to be around and I forever associate Pit with you.

Quote: Dark Lord
Recommend me an anime personality type pls

Dork-Kun
You're really sweet and you even have the voice to back it up. You never have any malicious intent and I can't even picture you swearing outside of quoting things. Your intentions are pure and I appreciate that a lot. It's funny to think that someone as sweet as you is into things like Resident Evil, it's a cool surprise! Also your OCs are cool and you need to remind me to read your stuff in our server.
We still need to play Monster Hunter still.

Quote: Crash10
Talk about your favorite person from your favorite place in the world.

Brazilian hate jokes aside, you're a cool guy. Another fellow Sonic fan. I tease you a lot, sometimes I wonder if I take the brazil hate too far.
I still refuse to learn portuguese

Quote: terrafin2299
me next

You're too hard on yourself, but getting out of depression isn't easy at all. I've been there too, I try to help but I know I can't do much since I'm not a professional or anything. You seem to be improving though compared to before, and I hope things have been better for you.
Please remember that just because someone isn't always talking to you doesn't mean they hate you. It's normal to go a bit without talking, people get busy or sometimes they're just not in the mood. It's not a bad thing. You're not hated by everyone that I can tell you.

Quote: TheFlyingSeal
hello!!

Erica <3333
You're an amazing friend and one of the sweetest people I know and your laugh is seriously adorable. You're extremely genuine and just wants what's best for others. You're super fun to play around with and I really love saying ridiculous things in a call just to hear you go "Iceclaw what the ****." Your advice on things is also solid, I still remember and thank you for the tips you gave me when writing my resume.

I'm glad I got to meet you in person, I seriously hope you come by during the summer. The trail we walked in when you came is 10000x prettier when all the leaves and plants are out.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#13 Posted: 02:01:56 22/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
[User Posted Image]
- - -

es peeeeee
You're an awesome dude and have good taste in media. You're adorable and freaking hilarious. I love sharing memes and videos with you especially those cat videos. Seriously, you always seem to know when I need 'em so thank you for that. I know you joke around a lot but you can be serious when times comes and I appreciate some of the convos we've had together. You're not a bad guy at all and people who give you constant **** really don't know you well.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#14 Posted: 02:07:26 22/02/2019
Quote: Iceclaw
Brazilian hate jokes aside, you're a cool guy. Another fellow Sonic fan. I tease you a lot, sometimes I wonder if I take the brazil hate too far.
I still refuse to learn portuguese

Learn Brazilian Portuguese and your sins are forgiven.

It's just easier Spanish.
---
Bruh
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#15 Posted: 03:10:05 22/02/2019
Quote: Iceclaw
Quote: Crystal Dragon

BOI

Back in 2010 I saw you as one of those "Part of Coocie's Group Probably Way Older Than Me" members and I was intimidated as heck! I still remember the night we first met !!! I was having issues with internet explorer but only one tab was frozen, and it was stressing me out and you went out of your way to help me out back on the Get That Page threads fjskf. I associated you so much with Marly that I actually thought you were a dude with pink hair. It took me a few weeks to warm up to you and not be scared ****less but man it only took me those few weeks to see how hilaroius and fun you are. Being in the MSN group back in the day seriously helped with that, as well as all the shenanigans we all got in together with that group.

You're one of my best friends and you're always there for me when I'm in a time of need. You're someone I can count on for any bit of advice, whether it's something silly like "What colour mustache should I draw on Marly" or whether it's something more serious that's going on. You're one of the few that I feel like I can truly be myself around. Really wish I can save you from all the irl stuff you go through, you deserve a lot better than how some of your family treats you.
Also your writing is GOOD and you can't tell me otherwise
Thank you for the past 9 years of friendship <3

;v; <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

that's so meta tho, be so associated with a character that everyone thinks you are the character ghfjdkghk
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#16 Posted: 05:17:03 22/02/2019
I LOVE YOU ICEY
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#17 Posted: 06:23:04 22/02/2019
"Sacrifice, sacrifice, sacrifice, sacrifice, sacrifice, pay the price, cold as ice, sacrifice".
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
#18 Posted: 20:57:25 22/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: parisruelz12
I LOVE YOU ICEY

I'm glad I get to talk with you about prisons and government stuff! I used to be wary of approaching you, but after getting to actually talk to you I got to see how cool you are. We seriously need to talk more, and about other stuff <3

I do think you're a bit to quick to jump when it comes to some mod things, it's good to get opinions on what you should do, but I think it's also important to listen to more than just the same people.

Quote: JCW555
"Sacrifice, sacrifice, sacrifice, sacrifice, sacrifice, pay the price, cold as ice, sacrifice".

YOU WANNA PLAY THE GAME something something something something

J e r i m i a h which I probably spelled wrong
You're super chill man and I love it. I love making you laugh and your laugh is seriously contagious. I feel like you know a little bit of everything when it comes to media, and I find it interesting when we have talks about retro games and sales and stuff. Talking about wrestling and the other stuff is also fun too! I miss the days when you'd stream Gordon Ramsay stuff

It's also iconic when you unmute your mic just to sigh heavily.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Riku-sempai Platinum Sparx Gems: 5664
#19 Posted: 01:58:18 23/02/2019
Icicle Claws
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#20 Posted: 02:02:08 23/02/2019
We've talked a bit on Discord. I'm not sure we could consider each other friends but either way I'd be interested to hear an honest opinion from you - as in, more than what we've talked about on Discord and such. More in-depth or something.
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#21 Posted: 04:07:47 23/02/2019
Noooooooooo
#22 Posted: 16:54:47 23/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Riku-sempai
Icicle Claws

Biku <33
You're an awesome man and really fun to be around. You're hilarious and always seem to know what to say to make everyone laugh or jokingly go "Riku what the ****". I love talking about anything to you, I'm really glad you can do more than just joke around. I love talking about games with you, your taste is solid. The same goes for when we talk about more serious things. You're a super lax guy and you don't seem quick to judge, I really like that about you.

I used to get anxious with all the Australians in the group, but I'm happy I got over that. You're a valuable friend.

Quote: Buchi
We've talked a bit on Discord. I'm not sure we could consider each other friends but either way I'd be interested to hear an honest opinion from you - as in, more than what we've talked about on Discord and such. More in-depth or something.

You're an interesting guy, I can tell you that. As I said on Discord, some of the edginess is a bit concerning. Even as a joke, wishing harm onto others isn't an okay thing to do. Saying things like how you want to shoot people is just extreme, and if it's a joke, no one else is really laughing. You said you've said this kind of thing before and no one has cared: I haven't seen that myself but if I did, my opinion would still be the same. It honestly makes me worry that you really are going to kill someone in real life.

I mean it when I say to seek a professional. Not just because of the concerning and extreme jokes. As seen by your Thoughts topic, you come off as extremely negative and pessimistic. Who hurt you man? Life's too short to be so negative. And as someone who studied psychology, believe me when I tell you this isn't a healthy way to think.

You say you don't care about what others think of you and you're fine by yourself, but it really makes me wonder if that's true. I've seen you ask others what they think of you - as seen by your posts in other people's Thoughts topic - and I also remember you always asking if people have missed you when you're gone. That doesn't come off as someone who doesn't care what others think really. But really, wondering what others think isn't a bad thing. It's normal, and you shouldn't push that away. Wondering what others think can help us grow as people after all.

We've had a few cool conversations, I know you have potential to be a cool guy. Your interests in doing something creative like making a game or making music sound cool, and you should really approach that. You're not 100% bad, and I'd love to talk to you about games and music and stuff.

Quote: Pixilism
hit me

My fave friend to bully

Ok no but I love you man. Yet another person I befriended thanks to Touhou. I think it was your Satori avatar that I saw and I was all "Oh **** time to befriend." And heck I'm really glad we started talking. I never would have thought we'd be close now. I used to be a little intimidated, especially after you added me to one of the Skype groups. Seeing the way you and Semp teased each other threw me off a bit, and now it's thanks to that that I tease everyone the way I do. You're also a good friend who doesn't seem quick to judge, and you're actively trying to see ways to better yourself. I really love that about you. Your sense of humour is great and I can say pretty much any joke to you. Your laugh is also great and I always see it as an achievement when I say something and you just burst out laughing.

I miss the old days when we talked frequently, especially in calls. Admittedly, for a while I thought you really moved on from everyone when you spent more time with your friends on Final Fantasy, it made me a little sad and hurt. Maybe I was just misreading the situation, since that's common of me to do. You do seem to spend time with us still as of recently.

Also sharing That Tea with you is great, I'm so glad I have someone to do that with.

Quote: willspyro
Noooooooooo

B i l l i a m
I wasn't sure what to think of you way back when we first met, but man you really grew on me. You're a fond friend and I was pleasantly surprised when I found out I can also talk to you about most things, even the serious stuff. All the teasing aside, you really are a good friend that cares for others and I really appreciate that. I do think that sometimes some of the teasing gets a bit excessive, moreso with the n word jokes and such. The same goes for the frequent repetition of jokes. But I'm easy to overwhelm when I hear repeated things, so that's mostly just a me thing.
I'm waking you up early this summer so we can play Halo again.

You're also another friend that I love sharing The Tea with. Frog Emoji.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#23 Posted: 17:09:06 23/02/2019
im gharlant from discord
#24 Posted: 19:42:02 23/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Gharlant
im gharlant from discord

We've barely talked so I don't have too much to say at the moment. You seem chill and I'd love to have a talk about anime and stuff with you sometime.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#25 Posted: 15:28:20 01/03/2019
hopping on the bandwagon of having opinions posted of me
---
Boop me if you see this.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me