Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > what vespi thinks of you or whatever
Page 1 of 1
what vespi thinks of you or whatever
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#1 Posted: 05:57:29 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
you guys forced my hand so im jumping on before i miss the train
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#2 Posted: 06:07:08 21/02/2019
hit me fam
#3 Posted: 06:10:09 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Gharlant
hit me fam

i dont think ive ever actually interacted with you before? unless you had a different account before, i dont really recognize your name
i know nothing about you so i wish you well
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#4 Posted: 06:15:30 21/02/2019
ayee.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#5 Posted: 06:31:45 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Iceclaw
ayee.

niceclaw. spiceclaw. d-diceclaw?
regardless of what weird name of the day i have for u, im glad we semi-keep in touch! youre one of the people im closest to on the site (both friend-wise and geography-wise), and youre always fun to talk to! also props to your heracles for helping me get through the jeanne alter fight in FGO, im sure he'll get me through a lot more down the road!

Quote: Sesshomaru75
yes : )

we dont talk as much as we used to, and i entirely attribute that to the falling out we had a few years back, which i was admittedly on the wrong side of. i still really regret it tbh. regardless, im glad we still talk and that it seems like its largely water under the bridge!

if i recall correctly you got a boyfriend!! im really happy for you guys!!
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#6 Posted: 09:16:22 21/02/2019
Hit me up
---
NoUb
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#7 Posted: 15:16:14 21/02/2019
lay it on me BINCH (ily)
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#8 Posted: 15:18:58 21/02/2019
yessss
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#9 Posted: 15:47:49 21/02/2019
Hello
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#10 Posted: 15:58:30 21/02/2019
go on then
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#11 Posted: 17:00:11 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: BroGuy
Hit me up

another case of me being bad at all social skills
i know ive seen you around but i havent seen enough to you to have a solid opinion, so youre good in my book

Quote: FedUpWolf
Please!

the fluffy kitten thing can be a little grating at times but other than that, i think youre a pretty good person! from what i recall, you care a lot about animals, which is always a good trait to have!

Quote: TheFlyingSeal
lay it on me BINCH (ily)

i didnt know theres a wikipedia page for you
seal i ****ING love you, youre my basically my sister and i hope you always know that!! im really proud of you for getting the job and doing so well at college and you got a boyfriend!! im so happy for you guys, its perfect, youre perfect

anyways i dont know how to properly express my emotions through anything other than writing but im not writing u a poem rn so sorry this sucks lmao

Quote: HeyitsHotDog
yessss

did the kid icarus theme play when you entered this topic or was that just me?
HIHD. real pit. youre one of the nicest and coolest people on this site and i hope life is going great for you!!
side note: fight me in smash, coward. lets set something up.

Quote: parisruelz12
Hello

our political opinions are extremely far apart, but i dont let that bring down my opinion of you! youre a very responsible person and mod, and someone im glad to see on the forum! i think i almost exclusively associate harvest moon with you, idk if we're getting a new one any time soon but i hope one releases so you can enjoy it! i know youve had some hard times in the past, so i hope all is well with you now!

Quote: Jaggedstar
go on then

there are some times you can get on my nerves, but youre generally pretty chill and funny! for some reason i imagine you as like... the emperor palpatine of dS...
please dont kill the jedi mods and usurp the forum into an empire
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#12 Posted: 17:51:00 21/02/2019
heh heh, sorry for getting on your nerves sometimes smilie i'll try not to take over the forum... smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#13 Posted: 18:54:54 21/02/2019
Feel free.
---
Bruh
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#14 Posted: 19:11:31 21/02/2019
I too think of you as a good individual deserving a solid opinion

Translation (see below for why) : You're cool

Edit: My brain is mush atm so I'm aware this sentence above is incoherent mess.
---
NoUb
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:54:31 21/02/2019 by BroGuy
#15 Posted: 21:40:15 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Crash10
Feel free.

what happened to the other 9 crash-es?

regardless, you're totally someone i enjoy seeing around. almost every post you make cracks me up, you have a really funny and unique sense of humor!!
also just like HIHD, pls fight me in smash im lonely
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#16 Posted: 21:57:10 21/02/2019
BIG stretch (hit me)
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#17 Posted: 22:00:09 21/02/2019
idk i guess?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#18 Posted: 22:12:35 21/02/2019
me next
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#19 Posted: 22:48:41 21/02/2019
I'm ready for your hot take on me, giiirl!!! >w<b
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#20 Posted: 22:55:45 21/02/2019
Quote: Vespi
Quote: Crash10
Feel free.

what happened to the other 9 crash-es?

regardless, you're totally someone i enjoy seeing around. almost every post you make cracks me up, you have a really funny and unique sense of humor!!
also just like HIHD, pls fight me in smash im lonely

I killed all of them but unlike the Simpsons' cat I don't try to hide the fact this happened.

I don't know if this will surprise you you but I actually don't have a Switch, I play Smash but rather Brawl because that's the most recent one I have access to. If you wanna play there's this PC fangame called Smash Flash 2 that I play with friends sometimes, that's the option I have :C.

I did play Ultimate once but at a friend's house, Inkling is very fun to play.
---
Bruh
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#21 Posted: 01:21:35 22/02/2019
[User Posted Image]
- - -
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#22 Posted: 06:21:14 22/02/2019
Let 'em rip.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
#23 Posted: 06:25:24 22/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Trix Master 100
BIG stretch (hit me)

you think youre bad at communication but honestly its just my anxiety lmao
i either reply immediuately or 10,000 years later by carrier pigeon there's no in between

regardless, even tho we barely speak, its always good to see you around!! youre a good, positive force on the site and to everyone you call your friends, AND you have great art! youre like the full package and youre gonna go far, i know it

Quote: DragonCamo
idk i guess?

i havent spoken to you in quite a while but i hope youre doing well!! youre someone i enjoy seeing around and i hope your relationship is going along swimmingly!
also add me on FGO if u have it lol

Quote: terrafin2299
me next

of all the things buchi said in his topic, only one mattered, and that's you will always be enough
i know you've had quite a hard past, but im so so so happy it seems like youre breaking out of your shell more and interacting on S&N!! im always glad to see you around and im so glad you're making progress! im terrible at talking but please talk to me more, you have excellent music taste in music

Quote: Dark Lord
I'm ready for your hot take on me, giiirl!!! >w<b

YOURE LIKE REAL LIFE PICTURE OF PURITY
i know how much you mean to everyone and believe me, even though we barely interact, you mean a lot to me too! i know life is hard for you sometimes but youre strong enough that i know you'll get through it!!

Quote: somePerson
[User Posted Image]
- - -

there are some things you do that bother me and sometimes i think you can be a bit of a jerk, but i dont give you enough credit for being as kind of a person as you are
theres a lot more to you thank just whats on the surface and im sorry i havent dug deep enough to get there yet. i hope one day i will, because a lot of people i know speak very highly of you
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#24 Posted: 08:29:30 22/02/2019
Typing
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#25 Posted: 00:51:30 23/02/2019

Quote: DragonCamo
idk i guess?

i havent spoken to you in quite a while but i hope youre doing well!! youre someone i enjoy seeing around and i hope your relationship is going along swimmingly!
also add me on FGO if u have it lol

Yo send me them friend code digits
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Riku-sempai Platinum Sparx Gems: 5664
#26 Posted: 01:56:04 23/02/2019
àaaaaaàaaaa
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#27 Posted: 10:51:20 26/02/2019
If you're still doing this I'd like to hear what you have to say.
#28 Posted: 17:18:22 26/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: JCW555
Let 'em rip.

JCW!! i miss talking to u man
you were always fun to have in calls, and your love for music and gordon ramsey was always a joy. i remember your voice like, lighting up when you talked about those things, youre very clearly passionate about them. i was never super close to you, but i hope you continue enjoying the things that you so clearly love!

Quote: exefile
Typing

i cant say i know too much about you as a person, but the topics you post are very interesting and have a strange wit to them that i cant help but chuckle

Quote: Riku-sempai
àaaaaaàaaaa

y͇̯̲͎̹̕o͖͔͙u̱̼̺̮r̻̝̘̻͔̪ ̨t͚̣͓͕̱ę͈̟̜e͔̳͓͈͝ṱ̵͈ͅh̠̹̲̙̩̻ͅ ͈̳͡a͇̦̯͕̜̖r̴̜̗̼̱̟e͏͉̝͈͙͈ ̼̞̳͞m̫͕̺̬̣̣i̸̙̥̯̱n̼̫̺̗̼ę͎̞ ͟a̰̬͉͔͚u̩s̡̳͙̖͉̻t̫͚̝̙͢ͅr̞̺a̺͈̳̯̣̰̩l̜̣̲̳í̺͔͎͙̘̙a̯̬̮͡n̸̰̤͙̮ ̝͙̬̤̙m̨͎̫̻̫̗ͅa͎͕̮͉͎ͅn̳̪̫̱̠

teeth jokes aside, im really glad youre where you are now!! i know youve had some hardships in the past, but im glad you are where you are now!! youre always HILARIOUS my my gf's discord, and its always a real treat when you come on or jump in calls, PLEASE do it more often!! also im sorry for putting so many snow golems in your house just pls keep the ones that are stuck there kthx

Quote: Samius
If you're still doing this I'd like to hear what you have to say.

honestly samius, i have nothing but respect for you. you serve your country, youre probably the mod i trust and respect most, and youve helped me out in a lot of hard times. in a few ways, you feel kind of like a big brother to me, if that isnt too sentimental. i would totally talk to you more but timezones suck and im also just bad at talking in general. feel free to hit me up sometime if you ever want to talk though! thanks for being around when i needed it most!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:21:37 26/02/2019 by Vespi
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#29 Posted: 01:59:35 27/02/2019
Quote: JCW555
Let 'em rip.

JCW!! i miss talking to u man
you were always fun to have in calls, and your love for music and gordon ramsey was always a joy. i remember your voice like, lighting up when you talked about those things, youre very clearly passionate about them. i was never super close to you, but i hope you continue enjoying the things that you so clearly love!

I'm on Discord if you wanna hit me up!
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#30 Posted: 02:00:16 27/02/2019
assault me
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#31 Posted: 14:00:44 27/02/2019
Sure-- I'll bite.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#32 Posted: 07:24:41 01/03/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
assault me

i really seem to flip back and forth on you, zap. at times you can be incredibly funny and a very nice guy, but you can also be kind of a jerk. i definitely like seeing you around more as the first one though.
that being said, dont be so harsh on your own art!! im a new artist (as of like a year ago) and the very first step taught to me was to not compare my art to anyone else's. your art is good, and ive seen it improve quite a bit, even though ive only seen very little. just dont give up!! practice makes perfect!!

Quote: Pixilism
go for it babe

pixil id die for u
i constantly see you as someone i can come to about personal issues in my life, just like sess and iceclaw. youre a really cool person and i wish i wasnt such a coward so i could interact with you more
last i remember, things werent going so great for you, so i hope the future brings u nothing but joy!!

Quote: redwes
Sure-- I'll bite.

i cant say ive interacted with you much at all, outside of a few RPs back in the day. regardless, youre an excellent RPer and thus a great writer, so keep it up!!
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#33 Posted: 15:23:54 01/03/2019
I suppose at this point I may as well post in all of these things.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#34 Posted: 16:35:03 05/03/2019
gimme another
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me