Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Trix's honest thoughts on users
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#1 Posted: 01:29:23 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Little peaked at the idea of doing such. I feel like people wouldn't be afraid of my thoughts because I am vastly far from the high ground (Don't point to my mod badge I forget it exists half of the time).

So yeet yourselves in and I'll post my thoughts on you guys as honest and polite as possible.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#2 Posted: 01:30:27 21/02/2019
YES!!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#3 Posted: 01:30:42 21/02/2019
- - -
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#4 Posted: 01:32:14 21/02/2019
are your hedgeturtles okay?
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#5 Posted: 01:32:53 21/02/2019
*yeets self*
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#6 Posted: 01:33:52 21/02/2019
interested to see how this goes
#7 Posted: 01:37:27 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
YES!!

I may not have spoken to you a lot. Especially maybe on discord because I literally forgot whomst who there. But! You do seem like a very nice user, a wholesome bean. Glad to have met ya and glad you are pretty chill and honest.

Quote: Vespi
- - -

I know we met a LOOOOOOONG time ago and rarely chatted, or at least it was really random ins and out and I have myself to blame. Though that said, GIRL you very chill and smart. You absolute dork. We need to talk more even though I am **** at conversations.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#8 Posted: 01:51:18 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Oh crap I should've waited before replying

Quote: parisruelz12
are your hedgeturtles okay?

Eh them hedgeturtles never really took off from their island.

As a person, you seem pretty damn reasonable. Easy to talk to. Also relatable af, we understand situations because coming in with open minds. Granted things happen, but that's okay life is "things happen" the simulator. It's just if learn from those things that makes us good and it does make us very good friends!

Quote: Jaggedstar
*yeets self*

Shiiit it's been a while. Still the pretty funny user that I know and cherish. I don't see a lot of fights from ya just more like breaking down the tension.

Quote: ZapNorris
interested to see how this goes

-stretches my fingers-
We most certainly had a rocky AF of a start in around 2012, though that said over the years... I have seen you improve to a form of maturity and being more opened to doing new things. However some of the new things you wanted to do are done with some pretty ill intent. Really want to see you improve as a person.

Also whenever your art is not commented, don't take that as a bad thing. Yeah I get that it is a bummer to not get succulent comments, so much so a simple "nice" would suffice. Though that said, don't take it as a sign of discouragement. In fact make art that makes you and you only happy, I get that you would love to make others happy enough to comment, but that requires making yourself happy first with the piece. When critique comes telling you how to improve or what needs work, take a few times to read through and really think about such (We're not talking like 1 sentence **** we talking an actual essay of some form). Otherwise I hope you do improve on art though!
---
icon from Empoh
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#9 Posted: 01:53:07 21/02/2019
otters are cute and cuddly change my mind
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#10 Posted: 01:55:27 21/02/2019

This is me, just think of them as happy and excited screams to hear Trix Master's thoughts.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:55:42 21/02/2019 by Dark Lord
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#11 Posted: 01:56:24 21/02/2019
hi hi
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#12 Posted: 02:13:04 21/02/2019
You have a good Discord avatar you know.
---
Bruh
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#13 Posted: 02:14:41 21/02/2019
me next
#14 Posted: 02:21:52 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
otters are cute and cuddly change my mind

[User Posted Image]

I CAN'T CHANGE THAT MIND! ;A;.

You, though I don't actively talk to you often, seeing you around you bring so much cute stuff and positive vibes that unicorns wish they can **** a happier rainbow when you are around. Literally so soft and nice that people are magnetized to ya. Have such a calming voice and exemplary intelligence to boot with this Seal! Please stick around you beautiful bean.

Also no I never been told my voice is adorable before, upon hearing/reading that I went pink and almost screeched "STOP I'M GAY".

Blease take this fur seal baby (Tfw a species of seal is just dubbed "Fur seal")
[User Posted Image]

Quote: Dark Lord

This is me, just think of them as happy and excited screams to hear Trix Master's thoughts.

A very good and kind friend, granted like most people that are gonna post here, I have not talked mega in depth with ya. Again on me on that, but seeing you around and talk about ya OCs, write about ya world and just overall being the Fox Goddess you are so damn chill, ice seemed hot.

Quote: spyro and sonic
hi hi

Gonna be real with ya, you may pop up on the radar here and there but you seem decently relaxed and chill compared to some earlier years. Haven't talked to ya personally, but really hope ya doing well.
---
icon from Empoh
#15 Posted: 02:54:02 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Crash10
You have a good Discord avatar you know.

Thanks my friend made me do it.

You are honestly one of the most chill users here. Pretty good at making jokes. -slaps an ice cube on you- Ya chill af.

Quote: terrafin2299
me next

I literally have not seen you around that much, though that's probably on me for not paying attention to the forums ever so while. Though you seem pretty nice.
---
icon from Empoh
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#16 Posted: 03:36:13 21/02/2019
im curious!
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
#17 Posted: 03:46:22 21/02/2019
yeet.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#18 Posted: 05:45:01 21/02/2019
okeh.
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11288
#19 Posted: 07:37:57 21/02/2019
Fur otter
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#20 Posted: 09:14:00 21/02/2019
I'll give this a shot
---
NoUb
#21 Posted: 20:46:13 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: HotDogAndZap
im curious!

Honestly because of similar usernames I do get you mixed up with "HeyItsHotDog" often, but I look at the avatars and snap my brain back into place. THAT SAID THOUGH, you are a very chill user last I recalled. Have a very cute sense in avatars (I mean look at Toothless rn, he cute) and just overall a very pleasant user to be around.

Quote: Iceclaw
yeet.

IT YOU! YOTE! IceClaw I know we went from talking to ya pretty often to talking randomly out of the blue, though! Interactions with you have been pretty pleasant and you do know so much things, you do inform us of ways to improve our health (Though I cannot drop the soda, trying to but I requires the caffeine and no store sells thicc boxes of hot cocoa to get me to use that as a substitute. Sorry my guy). Very chill and can be very honest. Better honest than anything harmful.

Quote: whirlwind fan
okeh.

Haven't seen that name in a bit, though when ya do pop on it's always a good time. With a joke or something good. You good!

Quote: gary
Fur otter

Honestly seeing you pop up surprises me quite a bit. Seeing ya post is really a blessing, as you ready to put some input in on the situation or fun. Hope ya doing good!

Quote: BroGuy
I'll give this a shot

YOU! YES YOU! You are a very informative fellow in a field that I don't think I mentally keep up with (Despite liking historical/record stuff). Seen ya improve as a person and god bless you for that. Love seeing improvement! Swell fellow to talk to.

Quote: FedUpWolf
Fluffy kittens!

A pretty funny user that is always ready for a joke or to add some input in. May be a wolf, but friendly like kitten.
---
icon from Empoh
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#22 Posted: 20:56:17 21/02/2019
I much enjoy talking to you as well, and it means a lot to me what you say
---
NoUb
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#23 Posted: 01:23:17 22/02/2019
[User Posted Image]
- - -
#24 Posted: 06:15:13 22/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
[User Posted Image]
- - -

-takes the vanilla milkshake-

somePerson I honestly don't 100% know you that well to be real with a chief. Though from what I have seen, you maybe a lil scatter minded, but you do mean well and have improving. I am sorry whenever my temper gets the better of me from some past interactions.
---
icon from Empoh
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8506
#25 Posted: 06:24:22 22/02/2019
Trix are a foot here!
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
#26 Posted: 18:48:06 22/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: JCW555
Trix are a foot here!

Basically the Oldest mod around, holy moly. You are essentially a very chill person, have pretty good judgement calls, and can be pretty damn honest. Honesty be good! Helps improvement.
---
icon from Empoh
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11288
#27 Posted: 09:24:05 25/02/2019
oh,thanks
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Samius Hunter Gems: 9224
#28 Posted: 10:49:42 26/02/2019
A little late to the party perhaps, but I'd like to hear your thoughts.
#29 Posted: 00:04:08 27/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Samius
A little late to the party perhaps, but I'd like to hear your thoughts.

-cracks knuckles-

You may be one of the most intelligent, patient, and busy users I have seen (Where'd ya go?). Though our interactions are pretty darn pleasant and relaxed. When you do pop on it's pretty damn relaxing if not some form of educational.

Basically you tho
[User Posted Image]
---
icon from Empoh
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#30 Posted: 12:11:03 27/02/2019
Did i post here already?
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#31 Posted: 12:23:15 27/02/2019
Hello
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
#32 Posted: 20:55:55 27/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Pixilism
yoted, smely

Dearest sister, while I may have disagreements here and there. It is good to know that you're usually pretty chill and open minded. I don't know exactly what else to say that I haven't said to you before as we both kind of just live together like peas in a pod. Besides I hope you doing okay and I love regardless of situations.

Quote: Gharlant
Did i post here already?

No you have not. I seen ya around a lot, you seem pretty chill and funny actually. Though my pea brain keeps thinking you're an older user because I recall an old user with a big G starting username.

Quote: exefile
Hello

Hi. Personally I think you a bit funny. Seen you here and there. Ya seem pretty alright.
---
icon from Empoh
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#33 Posted: 15:16:06 01/03/2019

-----
---
Boop me if you see this.
#34 Posted: 00:32:06 02/03/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Muffin Man

-----

You are the funny man. The man of memes. Legendary Muffin Man who lives Drury lane. Very chill and usually calm user.
---
icon from Empoh
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#35 Posted: 08:46:51 02/03/2019
Quote: Trix Master 100
You are the funny man. The man of memes. Legendary Muffin Man who lives Drury lane. Very chill and usually calm user.

[User Posted Image]
-----
---
Boop me if you see this.
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#36 Posted: 05:13:58 04/03/2019
*pokes head in*

Hi smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#37 Posted: 21:28:38 04/03/2019
Yo yo yo.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
#38 Posted: 22:20:01 04/03/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Starfire Dragon
*pokes head in*

Hi :P

STARFIRE MY OLD FRIEND HOW'S IT BEEN?! A nice person, pleasant fellow, very good are bead art too. How you do the things my guy?

Quote: Beemo
Yo yo yo.

I've seen ya a lot being funny and I believe informative from time to time. Familiar fellow around the forums.
---
icon from Empoh
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#39 Posted: 22:25:06 04/03/2019
Well, if it isn't too much of a burden for you, you can tell me your honest opinion about me. Don't pull punches, please.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
#40 Posted: 04:45:56 05/03/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Project_Unnamed
Well, if it isn't too much of a burden for you, you can tell me your honest opinion about me. Don't pull punches, please.

Twas being blunt and honest.

I really don't see you a lot at all. Though whenever I do see you post, it's always a pretty hefty paragraph. A pretty intelligent paragraph of information or a pretty good argument. Honestly you're not afraid to show your intelligence and occasionally crack a few jokes in. Valid smart!
---
icon from Empoh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me