Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > TheFlyingSeal's Honest Thoughts on Users (this is nice i promise)
Page 1 of 1
TheFlyingSeal's Honest Thoughts on Users (this is nice i promise)
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#1 Posted: 01:28:35 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
After the whole thing that just happened, I figured everyone should get a little positivity to start/end their day!!

Post down below, and I'll reply to you giving my honest thoughts on you. I'll even play some gentle music to set the mood.

---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#2 Posted: 01:29:06 21/02/2019
hey bud <3
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#3 Posted: 01:29:48 21/02/2019
Huzzah! Let the positive vibes begiiiiin!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#4 Posted: 01:29:53 21/02/2019
Furred seals are cute, change my mind.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#5 Posted: 01:31:44 21/02/2019
i luv u frien
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#6 Posted: 01:38:52 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Vespi
hey bud <3

Vespi!! I know we haven't known each other since babies, but I feel like we've been best friends since metaphorical diapers. I am so proud of all of the growth I've seen in you through the years, and I'm so happy that we're beginning to grow even closer again as we face adult life together. You're going to do amazing things, no matter what you decide to do. I know college is rough and stressful, but you're so smart and hardworking that I know you'll be able to do it!!

Also I know I've said this before, but congrats on your mod position in Snakecord!! I literally almost cried of happiness when I heard, because it shows how much you've grown into a strong young woman capable of leadership. Keep being the bright star you are <3.

Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Huzzah! Let the positive vibes begiiiiin!

HIHD!! I know we don't talk very often, so unfortunately this isn't as personal as my post with Vespi, HOWEVER, you are one of the sweetest and mature people on this forum. Your positivity and light no doubt shines through these forums, and I dunno about y'all, but I have a bright smile on my face every time I see you post. You give really interesting conversations from the times I've spoken with you, but you have a really good heart. Never let that fade, and march on to be the light in the lives of others.

Quote: Trix Master 100
Furred seals are cute, change my mind.

Trix!! I will NOT changed your mind because they are INDEED SO CUTE!! I mean look at these little chonksters:
[User Posted Image]

Just like Vespi, I've known you for a long time, and it is so amazing to see your growth: both in you as a person, and in your art! You are so talented and wonderful, so funny and kind. You're a wonderful mod with a level-head and a good sense of humor. Also, has anyone told you that your voice is adorable? Because it's adorable, and I don't think I've personally ever told you that. You have left such an impression on me through life that literally anytime I see an otter, I think of you. I think I'll continue to think of you when I see an otter, up until my death. You are wonderful, and I know you'll go far with your talents and personality.

Quote: parisruelz12
i luv u frien

You know what makes me sad? People talk about your flaws all the time, but they don't focus enough on your positive traits. You are a wonderful conversationalist with interesting things to say, and you're funny and even laid back when nothing stressful is happening. Your heart is in the right place, and mod wise, you don't really make impulsive decisions. You're tempted to, but you have the self control to ask around and listen to other people's opinions on certain matters. You're not narcissistic and I think very self conscious of the choices you make despite your desires and initial reactions. That's very good to have, because it leaves you open-minded and willing to learn from experience, which every good mod should have in the end. Not to mention, you're very organized and have a keen eye. You're always on the lookout, and see things before others do.

You're a good person and a good mod, Paris. Don't focus on your flaws, and instead, use them to help you grow as a better person. Although, I don't think I need to tell you that, because I see that you're already doing so.

Quote: Sesshomaru75
Hai~! smilie

Sess!! Bro, you literally changed my life. Honest to god, I really mean that. Without you, I wouldn't have met some of the greatest friends in my life, and someone that I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with either. Even if we may drift apart one day, I'll never forget you and the things you've done for me just by making that Skype Group.

As a person, I know it, you know it, but you there are some flaws you have. However, I know you're working hard on them, and I think that's what really matters. You have a really kind heart, and I see the love and joy you have for your friends. You may be prideful, and you may find yourself to be aggressive too, but I've seen that love. I see it in the sweet posts you make in the group chat, in the little apologies or support you give to a friend when they're having a bad day, and the joy when something good happens to them. You're a wonderful friend with a good heart, and you should never forget that.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:52:15 21/02/2019 by TheFlyingSeal
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#7 Posted: 01:52:49 21/02/2019
I feel like when it's The Flying Seal, then you can't help but have some sort of positivity! <3

You're great and I want to hear you're wonderful thoughts! :3 Loud and proud! >w</
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#8 Posted: 02:02:49 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dark Lord
I feel like when it's The Flying Seal, then you can't help but have some sort of positivity! <3

You're great and I want to hear you're wonderful thoughts! :3 Loud and proud! >w</

Dark-chan!! YOU ARE SO SWEET AND PURE AND LOVELY AND KIND. I love playing video games with you with the SQUAD because 1) You're really good at the games we play together!! I especially love playing DBD with you, because you are one Healy Gal™ that is a literal light in a bleak, deadly forest. Nothing makes me smile more than to hear your sweet giggle when something funny happens, or when you get flustered when someone compliments you (wHICH YOU RIGHTFULLY DESERVE AHHH)
You are a precious soul with such a golden heart. Know that you are loved and protected by all of your friends, and that we all want the best for you, you sweet, sweet angel you.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#9 Posted: 02:11:49 21/02/2019
Eyyyy
---
Bruh
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#10 Posted: 02:15:05 21/02/2019
me next
#11 Posted: 02:20:55 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Crash10
Eyyyy

Hi Crash!! I'm not sure if we have talked before, at least on Discord, but from what I've seen you're a good person with a nice sense of humor! I really should make more of an effort to post in the dS Community Server, because it gives me a better chance to know people like you more!

I'm sorry I don't have much to say, but I hope you have a lovely day or night (timezones are wacky!).

Quote: terrafin2299
me next

Terra, you're a wonderful person. While I know nothing about your personal life, I know that you are frequently sad and you're not quite sure what to do with it. That's okay, and I want you to know that so many people on this forum do care for you. They love you, and want you to be okay. Bad things in life happen, and it gets hard, and I know how that can feel. I suffer from anxiety and mild depression myself, so if you want at least someone to talk and relate to, my PM is open.

You're sweet and lots of people love you for a reason: don't forget that. I hope you have a wonderful life, because you deserve it.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:34:10 21/02/2019 by TheFlyingSeal
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#12 Posted: 02:29:06 21/02/2019
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
Quote: Crash10
Eyyyy

Hi Crash!! I'm not sure if we have talked before, at least on Discord, but from what I've seen you're a good person with a nice sense of humor! I really should make more of an effort to post in the dS Community Server, because it gives me a better chance to know people like you more!

I'm sorry I don't have much to say, but I hope you have a lovely day or night (timezones are wacky!).

We did, you actually have me added as a friend. Make sure to appear more on the server, I hope you can be more active.
---
Bruh
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#13 Posted: 03:37:29 21/02/2019
oh my turn :0
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#14 Posted: 03:45:32 21/02/2019
yote.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#15 Posted: 03:54:41 21/02/2019
I want to learn how to make a post on darkspyro.net
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#16 Posted: 08:32:04 21/02/2019
he-hewwo
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#17 Posted: 09:14:32 21/02/2019
Sup
___
---
NoUb
#18 Posted: 15:14:52 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: HotDogAndZap
oh my turn :0

HDAZ!! We haven't talked much, but from the brief moment we did, you had a really beautiful insight on this site in general. Sure, there can be a lot of drama and aggression on this forum, but so is every other forum. It's like you said - the family and moments of kindness this particular forum shows is what draws people back, with all of the memories, and all the smiles. In that moment I have a lot of respect for you, and I honestly would love to keep talking to you sometime!!

Quote: Iceclaw
yote.

ICECLAW!! I love you SO GOSH DARN MUCH!! I'm miss talking to you so much, since I'm not the most active user on any group chat anymore. You are so funny and kind and GORGEOUS and intelligent. You've taught me a lot of things that I wasn't aware about, and one of my favorite memories was when I finally got to meet you for the first time in person! We just walked along nature trails and spent a couple hours in your hometown. It was so wonderful getting to see the place where you grew up, all of the inside jokes, and all of the beautiful scenery that you see every day.

I feel like I can talk to you about anything, it's so comfortable and natural. You're not quick to judge, and you add amazing insight. Honestly, that's so amazing, you are a wonderful friend and father. thank you dad <3

Quote: DragonCamo
I want to learn how to make a post on darkspyro.net

DragonCamo!! I don't think we've had a single conversation on this forum, but I feel like anytime we see each other's post its like:

[User Posted Image]

You're really funny and have a good heart. You post very lightly, which is totally okay because people have lives, but to my knowledge I don't think I've ever seen you be mean to a single person here. You don't get involved in drama, maybe the aftermath, but honestly I really respect that. You're a cool person and I wouldn't mind seeing you more active on here.

Quote: Riolu-Blue-247
he-hewwo

Tessie!! You are incredibly sweet, funny, and talented. The sort of costumes and art you make honestly astound me, ESPECIALLY the costumes?? I love the passion you have for LARP, because it's a whole world I know nothing about, and I learn a lot about it from you. The creativity and imagination you have is honestly inspiring, and every time I see an octopus, I think of you because of your character! Just the other day I saw a gorgeous octopus necklace, and thought that it would have been a great gift for you if I knew you in RL.
I feel as though we drifted apart though recently - I'm not sure if that's a timezone thing or a "me being inactive" thing, but I do miss you! I love talking to you, and your voice is worth hearing. Keep shining like the bright star you are, and know that so many people love you.

Quote: BroGuy
Sup
___

BroGuy! I've never had a conversation with you, which is sad! You seem like such an interesting fellow with a lot to say, and I have mad respect for someone who isn't afraid to speak their mind about something they're passionate about. You protect what you think is right, whether that be a person or moral. There have been times were I disagreed with you, sure, but from what I've seen you've never been malicious or stepped over any boundary. You just weren't afraid to speak up, and again, that's really respectable. I wish I had more of that courage.

All in all, I should be more active in the Discord so I can know you better! You seem really cool, and I want to know more about what you have to say.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#19 Posted: 15:36:11 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: FedUpWolf
I'd like to know!

FedUpWolf!! Here's, like, a summary of what I'm about to say:

[User Posted Image]

I haven't seen you post very often, and I've literally never spoken to you, but I love you?? You are so sweet and innocent and kind. You are like a LIGHT to this forum, and I'm like 99.9 percent sure everyone would die for you. Despite your kindness, you're also not afraid to speak your mind as well, but in a civil manner. You don't go looking for fights when you feel something is wrong, but you won't stop yourself from speaking up either. That's really cool. You're really cool. I love you and I hope you have a wonderful day.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#20 Posted: 18:01:16 21/02/2019
yay share the kindness!!
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#21 Posted: 18:23:00 21/02/2019
The things you say are really considerate and have my utmost appreciation. I would like to speak with you more often, I know I frequent the discord more than here aha ^v^. Thank you so much for the kind words.
---
NoUb
#22 Posted: 20:53:09 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: ThunderEgg
yay share the kindness!!

ThunderEgg!! You seem really sweet with your heart in the right place, and I can FEEL the energy you have in each word you post on here. However, that energy can go in the wrong place, and sometimes you may say things you don't mean to. I have respect for you though, because you're willing to openly apologize and work to fix your actions - we all make mistakes, we all say or do things we shouldn't, but it is how we attempt to fix them that say who we are.

Just keep being you, and continue to be kind and good. Also, I'm really proud of you for speaking up about who you are. Being trans is incredibly difficult, many friends of mine are and I've helped them through their struggles, and I will not hesitate to help you as well if you need a friend to talk to. You know where to find me. <3
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#23 Posted: 21:06:14 21/02/2019
Quote: ThunderEgg
yay share the kindness!!

ThunderEgg!! You seem really sweet with your heart in the right place, and I can FEEL the energy you have in each word you post on here. However, that energy can go in the wrong place, and sometimes you may say things you don't mean to. I have respect for you though, because you're willing to openly apologize and work to fix your actions - we all make mistakes, we all say or do things we shouldn't, but it is how we attempt to fix them that say who we are.

Just keep being you, and continue to be kind and good. Also, I'm really proud of you for speaking up about who you are. Being trans is incredibly difficult, many friends of mine are and I've helped them through their struggles, and I will not hesitate to help you as well if you need a friend to talk to. You know where to find me. <3

ahhh you made my day! thank you for the honestly and kindness.
i've messed up on the forum, and it's important that i own up to my mistakes. i'm looking forward to continuing on here and trying to learn and grow along with you all.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#24 Posted: 01:22:43 22/02/2019
I don't know what happened, I'm probably happier if I didn't, but I'd like a compliment anyway.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#25 Posted: 01:23:02 22/02/2019
[User Posted Image]
- - -
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#26 Posted: 03:07:17 22/02/2019
MCDONALDS MCDONALDS

KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN AND A PIZZA HUT
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#27 Posted: 06:18:55 22/02/2019
I hope I get a seal of approval!
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#28 Posted: 08:26:22 22/02/2019
Flyfish
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#29 Posted: 14:21:45 22/02/2019
waluigi
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#30 Posted: 00:39:26 23/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Gonna do these three at a time so I don't die LMAO

This will mean that I'm double posting, but it's for the good of the people, mods pls no bully
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#31 Posted: 01:38:05 23/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: StormDragon21
I don't know what happened, I'm probably happier if I didn't, but I'd like a compliment anyway.

StormDragon!! Yours is gonna be the shortest one unfortunately, because we've never talked, and I haven't seen you post very often both on the forums and on the Discord server. However, from what I have seen, you're a very good person. You have a good sense of humor, and a good vibe that everyone generally jives with. Like, for example, you can just join in on a conversation and everyone's like "Oh yeah, sure, he can join. He's cool," because you just have this very natural vibe. It's hard to explain, but that's the feeling I get from you!

Quote: somePerson
[User Posted Image]
- - -

SP!! In the past, it was sort of hard to connect with you at first. However, as you've matured and grown, you've become a very cool dude. You're very smart, have incredibly interesting topics and stories to talk about, you're very caring for your friends, and very funny! You still make mistakes here and there, but I feel like you actually learn and grow from them as opposed to the past, and I have a lot of respect for you.

Keep being you man, you're doing a great job!

Quote: Crystal Dragon
MCDONALDS MCDONALDS

KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN AND A PIZZA HUT

COURT!!! I just want to say that you are so funny, talented, interesting, and lovely. You deserve so much love and happiness in this world, because you're such a lovely person who cares for others in your own unique way (btw Riku said that bit because he wanted to say something too!!)
There's just so much about you that's admirable - you have a lot of interesting opinions, point of views, and stories to tell. You also have this laugh that just makes me smile so much?? Like honest to god, I LIVE to hear it. It's so genuine and hearty, that it makes others smile just by the sound of it.

You deserve a good life, and I know life currently can be hard, but I have faith that you'll be satisfied with it one day.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#32 Posted: 01:38:37 23/02/2019
Hey there!
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#33 Posted: 01:43:34 23/02/2019
hello y’all
---
Soon.
#34 Posted: 02:12:12 23/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: JCW555
I hope I get a seal of approval!

JCW!! You're also an incredibly lovely person. You have a good heart and a level head that I very much respect. But it's also just very nice to know the nerdy side of you that not a lot of people see - I think when people see you, they think of you as the typical good, well-rounded mod, which is wonderful! But also, it's sort of sad, because the side that we see is so wonderful and worth knowing. You're silly, you're dorky, and you're caring. People should make the effort to get to know you more, because that side is so worth seeing.

Quote: exefile
Flyfish

Dude, exefile, you're so funny. The first topics you made on here made me laugh so hard I almost cried, because they were just this perfect blend of satire and meme energy. It made me really surprised to learn your age, if you're actually that young, because WOW you're hilarious. Your topics make me smile and I always know I'm in for a good time when I see them. I hope to get to know you more one day! I wanna see the guy behind The Memes™

Quote: King-Pen Krazy
waluigi

King-Pen Krazy! I don't know much about you, unfortunately. I remember about two years ago, I was assigned to be your Secret Santa. It was a lot of fun, scouring the forums to see anything that you liked, because I wasn't very active and knew nothing about you. I really hoped you liked my drawing I did for you!! I don't remember if you actually reacted to it or not, but I hope it made your Christmas <3

I guess what I mean to say is that I'm sorry I still dont know you well, I'm sure you're very kind and sweet, and I just hope you have a good life, man.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#35 Posted: 02:14:42 23/02/2019
Gonna do these three at a time so I don't die LMAO

This will mean that I'm double posting, but it's for the good of the people, mods pls no bully

arrest this criminal
#36 Posted: 02:20:50 23/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Buchi
Hey there!

I'm not gonna rip you into shreds or anything, because that's what you want. You want people to insult you. I'm not sure why, but I only hope that things get better for you, man. People do the things you're doing for a reason, and I have faith that things will shape up for you and you can see life in a different way. Don't reject love and happiness, they're here to make life worth while.

Quote: emeraldzoroark
hello y’all

Emerald! I haven't talked with much you at all, at least to my knowledge. But you know what do know?? You're the literal Pokemon Master of this forum. You know so much about Pokemon, or at least, have a passion for it that makes you have a desire to know everything about Pokemon. It's really admirable that you're so passionate about the topic, because passion drives us towards success and happiness. Passion is hard to find as you grow up, especially for fandoms like Pokemon, and I'm happy you still got it.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#37 Posted: 16:35:50 23/02/2019
That's so lovely how you see the good in everyone! ^.^
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#38 Posted: 17:12:00 24/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadowMewX
That's so lovely how you see the good in everyone! ^.^

Thank you!! I love to make people smile, yknow? And hey, since you posted in this topic, you get an honest thought as well!

ShadowMew!! We haven't talked very much, but I've seen you around the forums for a while now. You don't really get involved with drama and you just do your own things, which kudos to you. This place can FESTER with drama, and it's nice to see others who step off when things get rough and join back when the waters have calmed. That tells me that you're very level-headed, and don't let drama or negativity affect your time. You're also just very kind in general, a nice face to see around the forums!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#39 Posted: 02:53:31 25/02/2019
And you're so good at that! This topic was fun to read because I enjoy seeing how cheerful you are. smilie And aww, thank you! Yeah, I definitely do try my best to stay away from drama- I'm surprised someone's noticed, as I tend to just disappear, lol! My philosophy is that I'd rather be someone who doesn't take sides as opposed to someone who polarizes half of the crowd. Has its ups and downs, but y'know, it's just who I am!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#40 Posted: 10:50:42 26/02/2019
Give it to me.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#41 Posted: 13:11:26 27/02/2019
Sure-- I'll bite. Long time no see! smilie
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#42 Posted: 15:24:33 01/03/2019
Hit me up buttercup.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#43 Posted: 15:27:21 01/03/2019
Hello
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me