Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Apology
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#1 Posted: 00:22:09 18/02/2019 | Topic Creator
It seems I've been a bit of a dick lately. These past 48 hours have given me time to think about my actions... I now understand talking about death so much has made you all very uncomfortable so I apologise for this. I promise not to talk about these kinds of topics again.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#2 Posted: 00:43:19 18/02/2019
i dont know what happened immediately before the ban, i didnt see it, but i accept your apology. i may be wrong but i took your discussions of death and such to be both an attempt at humor and a coping mechanism, so i wasnt as bothered by it as i would have been otherwise. i hope you get the help you need.
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
#3 Posted: 02:16:41 18/02/2019
Oi man the way you talk about death is pretty concerning. If those posts weren't jokes I do ask that you seek a professional.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#4 Posted: 14:47:06 18/02/2019 | Topic Creator
I'm also a little curious as to who of you in particular were against it. As far as I knew most of you were okay with it? I've asked you before if you thought my jokes were untasteful but you seemed to have no strong thoughts about it. Either way I do apologise though I am still curious since the 48 hour ban honestly came as a bit of a shock to me.
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
#5 Posted: 15:29:26 18/02/2019
Admittedly the whole "I want to shoot people because killing is fun" got me pretty concerned, I wasn't sure if you were joking or not with that
Clearly it wasn't appropriate for this forum though as thought mods suspended you
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#6 Posted: 17:11:08 18/02/2019
Quote: Iceclaw
Admittedly the whole "I want to shoot people because killing is fun" got me pretty concerned, I wasn't sure if you were joking or not with that
Clearly it wasn't appropriate for this forum though as thought mods suspended you

same.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me