Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Valentine's Waifu: Yuuka Kazami
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#1 Posted: 14:10:10 15/02/2019 | Topic Creator
I know it's a little late but **** you.

[User Posted Image]

Yuuka Kazami (風見 幽香 Kazami Yuuka) is a long-lived youkai called the "Flower Master of the Four Seasons" whose main place of activity is the Garden of the Sun, a field completely covered in sunflowers.[1] She loves seasonal flowers, so throughout the year she moves to the respective places where the flowers grow: spring flowers for spring, summer flowers for summer, autumn flowers for autumn and sometimes winter flowers for winter.

Many fans in Japan refer to Yuuka as the "Ultimate Sadistic Creature" (アルティメットサディスティッククリーチャー) or USC for short, often portrayed as being dominant over Alice Margatroid, Wriggle Nightbug, or Tenshi Hinanawi. Yuuka's conversation with Eiki Shiki, Yamaxanadu, where Yuuka admits she likes to "tease" others daily, is sometimes used to speculate that she may be a sadist. In other fanworks, Yuuka is portrayed as an insane and bloodthirsty youkai, who kills with a pleasant smile on her face. Thus, she is commonly called a Do-S (ドS) (where "Do" stands for "dreadnought-class" and "S" normally stands for "sadist"). However, she is also sometimes portrayed as having a soft side, in which case sometimes people joke that the S stands for "shinsetsu" (親切) instead, which means "kindness" or "gentleness."

I love my waifu, Yuuka Kazami, very much <3
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me