Forum

Poll

Favourite icy themed level in Spyro 1-3?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Valentines' Waifu: captain qwark
Page 1 of 1
Valentines' Waifu: captain qwark
FedUpWolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1057
#1 Posted: 21:41:26 14/02/2019 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Captain Qwark, known officially as Copernicus Leslie Qwark, is many a woman's dream. In the first installment to the Rachet and Clank franchise, he was a well-loved, popular and successful superhero who was known for his bravery and courage. He known to fought crime and to have saved millions of aliens. He has boldly defeated many villains in the series, including his evil twin, Quasar Qwark. Many of us have fallen in love with Captain Qwark, but Qwark is also very much in love with himself. His narcissism is understandable in some ways, though, because he's just Quark-tastic. Qwark eagerly endorsed the development of an artifical planet ran by Drek Industries, becoming much like a TV presenter. Drek Industries destroyed many planets, slaughtering many aliens, just to use the remnants of their homes to build this new planet, which Qwark essentially promoted for more fame so he could feel a bit more important.

Out of fear of them getting more attention than him, the hunky and handsome hero tried to indirectly murder the villains Rachet and Clank by trapping them with a Blargian Snagglebeast, as he was ordered to do so by Drek. However, the plan to kill them failed, and the villains survived. In a desperate attempt to exit, Qwark was devastatingly shot down by the two evil-doers. only to land on another planet where he was forced to sacrifice his fame for selling dodgy gadgets in a dead-end job and occasionally appearing on daytime TV. A very attractive man, unfortunately Qwark was soon taken away by the Bobbies for lying about his name and selling counterfeit goods.

During his time in slammer, aside from meeting one fan, he was pretty miserable and bored. Although after he did his time, he published a book called Look, I Said I Was Sorry, Alright?. Despite his improvement, the police were soon after him again, and he was forced to pay large compensation for making people become very itchy in certain parts of their body as a result of his faulty Personal Hygenator gadget, which he refused. This got him back in the slammer. In the second game, Qwark had become interested in another scandalous project, which involved Protopets. Protopets were supposed to be cute little fuzzy creatures to be kept as pets, but when Qwark noticed faults in the product which could lead to the destruction of the galaxy, he made the pet available to the public. This was because he saw the opportunity to be a hero again.

CraveOnline listed Qwark as one of their "10 Best Dressed Gaming Characters". He wears green tights, brown boots and has a red antenna. He has good fighting skills and he can lift very heavy objects. He also has the ability to fly. Captain Qwark is a master of disguise, he once dressed up as a nurse and started dancing, which fooled Rachet and Clank.

"Space, its huge. So huge in fact, that if you lost your car keys in it, they would be almost impossible to find... - Captain Qwark"
Clank Yellow Sparx Gems: 1255
#2 Posted: 21:52:37 14/02/2019
Oh Qwark, how I love you and your huge buttchin...
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
#3 Posted: 21:53:15 14/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Clank

good taste in waifus
Carmelita Fox Diamond Sparx Gems: 9813
#4 Posted: 21:59:40 14/02/2019
IT WAS MATING SEASON
#5 Posted: 22:04:04 14/02/2019 | Topic Creator
it's all about the jawline
BroGuy Blue Sparx Gems: 659
#6 Posted: 23:21:09 14/02/2019
Quote: Clank

He is a magnificent hottie

[User Posted Image]
---
No U
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:22:53 14/02/2019 by BroGuy
#7 Posted: 23:26:59 14/02/2019 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
--------------
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#8 Posted: 00:55:38 15/02/2019
Aww! Now we just need a picture of the Captain in his underpants.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
ThunderEgg Blue Sparx Gems: 747
#9 Posted: 18:09:29 15/02/2019
Quote: StevemacQ
Aww! Now we just need a picture of the Captain in his underpants.

Captain... Underpants...?
---
I AM ETERNAL!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me