Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Is Buchi Infinite? (from Sonic Forces)
Page 1 of 1
Is Buchi Infinite? (from Sonic Forces)
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#1 Posted: 11:37:07 07/02/2019 | Topic Creator
It's obvious Buchi pretends to have a gimmick to make up for a lack of variety in topics... or is it something else? Is it a hidden message that only certain people can read?
Buchi likes to pretend he's edgy, who else tries too hard to be edgy? Motherhecking (Christian server) Infinite!

One thing that Infinite says is: "I will teach you fear, then pain".
Buchi made a topic all about feeling pain and fear, Infinite says his power is fueled by fear and pain, so Buchi may be trying to power himself from the fear of other users!

Infinite also tells Eggman: "All this time I've been going though the motions. I've actually grown quite tired of the world as it is." Doesn't Buchi also talk about how tired he is of the world? There's too much evidence here how could you disagree?

Infinite's goal is to change the world into what he desires, Buchi also talks about how he has a different vision for the world, Infinite never explains what he wants the world to actually be, but Buchi has, so if this theory is true (I'm 99% sure it is), then darkSpyro is part of the Sonic the Hedgehog canon!

Buchi has never shown his face (from what I've seen), why would he reveal his identity, Infinite has his face constantly masked because Shadow made fun of his face and it hurt his feelings, maybe Buchi (who is Infinite), doesn't want to go through the pain of being made fun of again so he keeps his identity a secret. (Well, not anymore).

The only thing they don't have in common is interest in anime, though I could definitely see Infinite watching a bunch of animated school girls scream at each other and enjoying himself, this isn't a good point against this true theory.

What do you think? Do you think I'm crazy? Do you think I might be onto something? Or are you here for the cookies, because if you are, I lied about them, go look somewhere else.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:37:50 07/02/2019 by exefile
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#2 Posted: 14:08:11 07/02/2019
[User Posted Image]

-----
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#3 Posted: 17:00:14 07/02/2019
Headcanon accepted

Q: Rate Infinite on a scale of one to "Ow the Edge"

Eggman: I'd give him a full caps-lock "Ow The Edge". He's great! Mostly...

Sonic: Five out of ten on my side.

Shadow: One. Infinite is but a mewling kitten in a world where darkness and terror knock daily on your door. He's just a cute ball of fluff. I am the one who knocks.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#4 Posted: 20:52:44 07/02/2019
Okay Buchi were is your cool theme song
---
Bruh
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#5 Posted: 21:26:08 07/02/2019
Quote: Crash10

-----
darknessdawn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1476
#6 Posted: 21:45:02 07/02/2019
This also sounds kinda like my Zorua/Zoroark OC, Star, could be Infinite.
Too bad (if I'm remembering correctly) Infinite's been established as a jackal.
Though, I like the semi-sound logic here.
So, Buchi, ARE you Infinite?
---
Dark is not Evil, and Light is not Good.
Star the Zoroark at your disservice.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#7 Posted: 00:09:06 08/02/2019
Quote: Buchi
Quote: Crash10

-----

I sleep. Get the real deal:

---
Bruh
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#8 Posted: 06:28:39 08/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Infinite's boss theme is an absolute bop in VR
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#9 Posted: 19:47:02 08/02/2019
You'll get there, little jackal.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me