Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > You need to watch School-Live without any context immediately.
Page 1 of 1
You need to watch School-Live without any context immediately.
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#1 Posted: 02:24:44 07/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Stop whatever you are doing right now and watch School-Live immediately without any knowledge beforehand. Whatever you are doing in this instant, it is nowhere near as important as the masterpiece that is School-Live.

[User Posted Image]

This anime changed me. I was having a bad day and decided to watch this and my depression was instantly cured. I had no knowledge of the show beforehand, I was expecting a generic moe anime but what I got was far more amazing than I could ever expect. I went in with minimal expectations and what I found was art so beautiful it has changed my outlook on life. I had no idea of what to expect and I implore that you do the same - watch this without any knowledge beforehand. It makes the experience so much better without any spoilers at all, wouldn't you agree?
I had never expected an anime, a moe anime at that, had power to move me at such an emotional level. In a series like this it was certainly a pleasant surprise when I went in expecting moe and left feeling like I could take on the world. This has motivated and inspired me to an extent I previously believed impossible. Immediately after I finished watching School-Live I decided to donate some money to charity, I now realised they needed it much more than I did. Then I went out and helped some homeless people. If this were a few days ago I would still be wasting my time watching pointless anime and my money on pathetic figurines. Now I see this world is a beautiful place to live in thanks to School-Live.
Please, watch it without any context immediately. I hope you have a wonderful day filled with joy, darkSpyro!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 02:36:43 07/02/2019
[User Posted Image]

- - -
#3 Posted: 02:39:01 07/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
[User Posted Image]

- - -

It's not a curse, it's a blessing! I mean, I know you don't like moe but surely you must realise this masterpiece at least?

I know you've already watched it. It was that same post that made me decide to watch it, no regrets. Beautiful anime.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 02:41:25 07/02/2019
never thought i'd see the day when buchi watches an anime because i of all people watched it
#5 Posted: 02:52:14 07/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
never thought i'd see the day when buchi watches an anime because i of all people watched it

It wasn't you. It was TrapShadowFan's post. I didn't believe him when he told us how amazing this anime was... I was wrong.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#6 Posted: 02:54:50 07/02/2019
[User Posted Image]

im on to you buchi
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:55:49 07/02/2019 by Vespi
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#7 Posted: 05:00:58 07/02/2019
I thought that was the zombie idol anime.

I was wrong.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#8 Posted: 06:01:47 07/02/2019
No I'm not watching some ****ing anime
---
NoUb
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12015
#9 Posted: 08:41:14 07/02/2019
Quote: BroGuy

Bro, wtf are you doing with your life? Step up.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#10 Posted: 14:37:59 07/02/2019
Quote: Buchi
This anime changed me. I was having a bad day and decided to watch this and my depression was instantly cured.

Prove it by not posting anything edgy again. The next time you do, you are backstabbing this anime.
#11 Posted: 16:15:12 07/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Big Green
Quote: Buchi
This anime changed me. I was having a bad day and decided to watch this and my depression was instantly cured.

Prove it by not posting anything edgy again. The next time you do, you are backstabbing this anime.

Don't worry! I promised myself after watching School-Live that I would never ever post anything zombie-related ever again.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#12 Posted: 16:24:03 07/02/2019
My brother somehow managed to get me to watch this without spoiling it to me. I'm grateful that he did and commend him for his efforts.
It's not an easy anime to get people to watch without ruining the surprise.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:28:13 07/02/2019 by Muffin Man
#13 Posted: 18:57:19 07/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Muffin Man
My brother somehow managed to get me to watch this without spoiling it to me. I'm grateful that he did and commend him for his efforts.
It's not an easy anime to get people to watch without ruining the surprise.

I'm glad to see there are more men of culture here on darkSpyro.
Yup, even main artwork ruins it if you look too closely. At least there are a few more surprises later on in addition to the ending of episode 1. Even then I was quite surprised at how it played out - I knew what to expect but not for it to be so well-done.
#14 Posted: 07:32:39 08/02/2019

we wont stop until ur aggressively moe
its so cute you gotta watch it
#15 Posted: 20:15:14 08/02/2019
Quote: Vespi

[User Posted Image]
No
________
---
NoUb
#16 Posted: 20:19:13 08/02/2019

[User Posted Image]
No
________

[User Posted Image]

- - -
#17 Posted: 20:42:24 08/02/2019

[User Posted Image]
No
________

[User Posted Image]

- - -

[User Posted Image]
#18 Posted: 14:07:46 09/02/2019
HA I already know what it's about
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me