Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Would you rather feel pain or feel nothing at all?
Page 1 of 1
Would you rather feel pain or feel nothing at all?
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#1 Posted: 20:25:29 05/02/2019 | Topic Creator
I'm mostly referring to emotional pain here, as in, would you rather be in a constant state of sadness/anger/fear/etc. or be completely apathetic towards everything? Additionally, would you rather have everyone hate you or be completely unnoticed/forgotten by everyone instead?
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#2 Posted: 20:53:29 05/02/2019
id rather feel things. feeling nothing gives you no drive to live while feeling anything, even anger and pain, can motivate someone to keep going. even if just out of spite

id rather be forgotten than hated because i worry a lot about peoples perception of me to an unhealthy degree
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#3 Posted: 22:56:11 05/02/2019
I mean, I already feel sadness, anger, and fear every single day, so being in a constant state of that wouldn't be out of the ordinary for me. If I couldn't feel anything, I wouldn't do anything, which would be really boring.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#4 Posted: 22:28:27 06/02/2019 | Topic Creator
I think I'd rather feel pain and be hated. I dunno, it's better than nothing I guess? I've never liked apathy.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me