Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > 6 or more posts here will go in my guestbook
Page 1 of 1
6 or more posts here will go in my guestbook
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#1 Posted: 07:30:19 03/02/2019 | Topic Creator
6 or more (as many as I can fit) quotes from this topic will be put in my guestbook, I'll actually do it but around this time tomorrow, the higher up the post the more chance I'll add it.

Edit to the edit: I can probably only add one more because of the word limit so you should do it now unless quotes actually do work differently.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:53:10 04/02/2019 by exefile
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 07:39:00 03/02/2019
no matts
#3 Posted: 08:00:26 03/02/2019 | Topic Creator
This is real business, I will copy everything word for word as I have done for the above post, I will not change the contents of the quote or the username of the poster of the quote in question.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#4 Posted: 08:23:06 03/02/2019
people who drink milk for fun are sociopaths
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#5 Posted: 12:03:51 03/02/2019
I want Yuuka to suffocate me.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#6 Posted: 16:58:03 03/02/2019
Would you like to know more about our Lord and Savior, Spyro the Dragon?
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#7 Posted: 17:07:29 03/02/2019
Equestria always maintained a good relationship with it's neighboring countries whether they were pony or not pony. The human race was always a race that provided the best example of what Equestria sought in its goals of spreading its messages to the outside world. No human country was more demonstrating than the United States of America. Today was a day that marked a dark period in it's history and for the first time ever, Equestria would take part in the ceremonies.

"Come in," Celestia said as she sat at her desk reviewing a piece of paper in her office. Opening the door, her younger sister Princess Luna stepped into the office and approached her sister at her desk.

"I see you are finishing the speech we are giving today at the World Trade Center site," remarked Luna, looking down at the work her sister had done. "Hard to believe that the American embassy asked us to speak at the memorial services."

"It's the least we can do, Luna," sighed Celestia, taking her attention off of the speech she and Luna were due to give. "The United States has done so much for Equestria in the 250 years since we opened our doors to one another. Now is the time we give something back to them. So many lives were destroyed that day, sister. It makes you wonder we could have done something to stop it from happening."

In a show of sympathy and support, Luna draped a wing over her sister.

"Even if we did know, it would have been too late," advised Luna. "It's just like with the Storm King's invasion of Canterlot. We had no warning and even the American Ambassador compared the invasion to the attacks themselves."

This caused Celestia to sigh heavily with guilt. The more they talked about the events of that fateful day, the more bad she felt.

"Either way," she said firmly to Luna. "Today is about remembering the lives of those who were taken away that day."

"I understand, big sister."

Just then, the two sisters were interrupted by a knock at the door of Celestia's quarters as a guard poked his head behind the door, looking over at Celestia and Luna.

"Excuse me," he said. "Princess Cadence and Princess Twilight have arrived."

"Thank you," replied Celestia and with their speech in her aura, Celestia and Luna made their way downstairs to meet up with their fellow princesses.

Once downstairs, the royal sisters were met by the princesses of love and friendship accompanied by Twilight's dragon assistant, Spike. Cadence and Twilight also had speeches in their magical auras.

"Our speeches for Washington and Shanksville are done and ready," said Twilight, showing off the speech she had written up for Celestia to look at along with Cadence's speech.

"They are both very nice," said Celestia, trying to produce a small smile in support of her niece and former protégé. "I'm sure that every human will admire you giving those speeches."

"It's really an honor to be addressing those affected by the attack on the Pentagon," remarked Cadence. "It's too bad Shining Armor and Flurry Heart couldn't come."

"It wouldn't have been appropriate for Flurry to go," said Luna, draping a wing over her niece's shoulder. "Why don't you wait till she's a little older, Cadence?"

Smiling, Cadence acknowledged Luna's suggestion.

"At least my speech in Shanksville is meant to talk about heroes," remarked Twilight. "Who sacrificed their lives to save the lives of others. Because they…trusted their instincts. You don't mind if I used the Changeling Invasion as an example, Princess Celestia?"

"Do whatever you wish, Twilight," said Celestia, much to Cadence's delight. "You taught me a great lesson that day. Those who perished aboard Flight 93 were indeed trusting their instincts."

At that moment, the four alicorns each boarded separate carriages, bound for New York, Washington and Shanksville. Today was a day of remembrance and a day of honor and the four alicorns were determined to represent their kingdom well.

"Remember," advised Celestia. "Today is not about Equestria, today is about the United States. I trust that we will all represent our kingdom well, won't we?"

"We will, Celestia," replied Twilight as the chariots took the air leaving the safety and security of Canterlot behind them. As they reached further into the sky, the three chariots split up each heading in different directions.

"Well, this is it, Spike," Twilight sighed as her chariot made its way towards Shanksville, PA. We're taking part in a somber tradition. Can't really imagine the horrors America went through that day."

"Yeah," added Spike, looking up at his mother figure and his number one friend. "Are you holding up fine?"

"I am, but it isn't easy, Spike. What happened that fateful day is still fresh on the minds of Americans and no time travel spell can change what happened."

"Perhaps it's better that way," suggested Spike. "Who would want to relive such a dark day over and over again? Certainly not me."

Yes, Twilight knew just what Spike was talking about, a time travel spell wouldn't do any good but make bad memories of such a sad day in America's history.

Meanwhile, Celestia and Luna's chariot descended through the clouds and came towards the skyline of lower Manhattan where the World Trade Center towers once stood.

"So, that is the replacement for the twin towers," sighed Luna. "Freedom Tower."

"A reminder of the American Spirit, Luna. America may get knocked down, but it will get up back up and be as stronger as ever."

Soon, the chariot landed at the footprints of the two towers, now nothing more than reflecting pools with the nearly 3,000 names of the victims who died that day. Climbing out of the chariot with a small group of people watching, Celestia and Luna each walked towards a reflecting pool and silently remembered the lives lost on September 11th, 2001. Activating their horns, the two alicorn sisters produced a pair of white roses that they left at the site.

"It's soon time for the ceremony, your highnesses," said a New York City police officer to Celestia and Luna. With their speech in tow, Celestia and Luna followed the officer to the ceremony site where in just a short while, 3,000 lives savagely taken away would soon be remembered…
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#8 Posted: 17:07:49 03/02/2019
Standing out in a cold light rain, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna stood with the other honored guests as an honor guard brought forth the flag that once flew at the World Trade Center. Both princesses felt a lump in their throats upon seeing the torn, dirtied and tattered flag being brought to the stage. Once it was brought up, the mayor of New York City stepped forward to address his people.

It was 8:14am, the moment that both planes that would hit the World Trade Center departed from Logan Airport in Boston, MA.

"Good morning," he said, taking in a deep sigh. "Today, we as a city and as a country, come together to remember those men, women and children who lost their lives in the most devastating way. September 11th, 2001 began like any other day here in New York: children, teenagers and college students were going off to school, mothers and fathers were heading into work and those who had the day off from work were either relaxing or doing what they needed to get done. Then, without warning, our city was attacked and in a period of almost two hours, our way of life was changed forever."

A random sob came from a woman in the crowds, but the mayor kept on speaking.

"Like the rest of the world," he continued. "The kingdom of Equestria expressed its support in helping to bring our country back onto its feet as well as helping us find the ones responsible for the attack. Today, we are fortunate that their highnesses, Princess Celestia and her sister, Princess Luna, are here today to share their feelings of September 11th and offer comforting words of wisdom to all of us. People of New York, please welcome Princess Celestia and Princess Luna of Equestria."

Stepping up to the microphone, Celestia and Luna each took enormous gulps as they prepared to give their speeches. Clearing her throat, Celestia looked out towards the crowd.

"Thank you, Mr. Mayor," she began, taking in a deep sigh. "Citizens of New York and to all Americans, we, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, rulers of Equestria, share the pain that you have harbored all these many years since a dark day in 2001 changed this country forever. Like all nations, Equestria was affected in many ways by the events of 9/11. The ones who carried out these acts of murder were believed by warped ideologies and were beyond reasoning. Equestria is a kingdom built on the ideals of friendship, love and tolerance. These individuals who carried out these attacks had none of those ideals within them. But, you have all demonstrated the ability to produce these ideals in the days, the months and the years since this atrocity took place."

Another sob from another victim's relative then pierced the somber air of the ceremony.

"Our world has evil in this world, but this evil can't be contained with weapons and violence unless absolutely necessary. While this particular enemy had to be confronted with weapons and violence, resulting in a war against terror that continues to this very day."

At that moment, it was 8:46am, the moment American Airlines Flight 11 hit the North Tower of the World Trade Center. A single toll of a silver bell tolled, marking its moment as Celestia and Luna bowed their heads in silence. A minute later, the sisters switched and now it was Luna's turn to make her remarks.

"Like my sister," she began. "I, too, share your grief and sorrow. Once I myself was consumed by evil and hate, vowing to bring eternal night to all of Equestria. But, thanks to six very special ponies, one of whom is now the Princess of Friendship, I was able to conquer my demons and change for the better. However, the events of September 11th had brought out many demons, not just in the forms of 19 monsters who carried out these attacks. Demons that were perhaps able to creep into the minds of those who had been affected and corrupt the victims. I say to you that you are stronger than you think you are and that, like me, you can fight these demons. We all have pasts that we wish to bury, but the only way we can heal our internal injuries is to put ourselves into doing good deeds for not just our own benefit, but for the benefits of others."

A small rumble of thunder was then heard as Luna looked up to acknowledge what had just happened.

"Do you listen to the sounds of that thunder?" she asked, motioning for the audience to look up to the cloud covered skies. "That is the sound of demons that our world is plagued with. But, when you go to your homes, to your friends and families tonight, you must tell them that the demons that plagued your lives on September 11th, 2001, can never truly conquer you. If you see a human that is different from you, don't be judgmental. Walk up to that human, say hello. Tell them that you will respect them the same way that you respect your other friends and family. Do it, and those demons will be conquered."

Soon, it was 9:02am, and the moment the second plane, United Airlines Flight 175, hit the South Tower of the World Trade Center was marked with a moment of silence once again pierced by the single ring of the silver bell.

"Yes, that bell marks the moment we all knew this was no accident," continued Celestia, taking over for her sister. "But, in conclusion, we all want to remind you that this is still a healing process that will never end. We stand with you just as you stand with us. As you say, may God bless all of us and may God bless America. Thank you."

A light applause rang out through the crowds as the two sisters got down from the podium while victims' families stepped up and began reading the names of the 3,000 lives lost on that fateful day in 2001.

"It never gets any easier," Celestia sighed to herself as . "Comforting others that were affected by such tragedy. We have had our fair share of heartache as well, Luna."

"Yes we have, big sister," remarked Luna, turning around to look back at the two single roses that they had left at each reflecting pool. "But, all we can do is help each other move on from our pasts, just like we have done for ourselves."

So, the Royal Sisters had said their peace in New York and at that very moment, Princess Cadence was about to address the crowds at the Pentagon in Washington, DC….
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#9 Posted: 17:17:29 03/02/2019
Death is beautiful.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#10 Posted: 20:46:28 03/02/2019
Pick your friends and not your nose!
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#11 Posted: 06:03:41 04/02/2019
Quote: StormDragon21
Pick your friends and not your nose!

"Peaks and valleys, highs and lows..."

Wait, dangit, wrong order.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#12 Posted: 06:44:31 04/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Sorry Big Green, but guestbooks have word limits so I don't think I can put your quotes in, though maybe it's different for quotes?

Aside from that I should also mention that I'll only have one per person (unless there is a week where nobody else posts anything). So other people can get a chance if they want.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me