Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Girls Und Panzer
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#1 Posted: 17:18:53 02/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Girls Und Panzer (あなたは恐ろしい人です Notto Disu ****to Agen) is a Russian propaganda series created by dictator Ivor Hardy. It depicts five girls trying to survive a zombie apocalypse with a tank. The series was directed and written by a bunch of people I don't give a crap about and produced by war veterans Audie Murphy and Walther Wenck, who had both previously participated in World War 2. They both regret working on this. The TV series initially aired in Russia between October and December 2012, with two additional episodes airing in March 2013 and an original video animation released in July 2014. Nine novels and a themed Communism advice book have been funded by the Soviet Union. A live-action remake was originally announced for release in 2014, but was pushed back to Summer 2015. A six-part live action reboot has been announced starring Kim Kardashian and Amy Schumer.

SYPNOSIS
See also: List of Famous Dictators

Setting
The story takes place in a dystopic future where America and North Korea have destroyed the world through nuclear warfare and is taken from the perspective of five survivors in the middle of a zombie apocalypse caused by the fallout radiation. Of the few activities they can engage in without having to go outside their nuclear bunker, four girls decide to constantly have yuri sex, until they one day find a tank, which they agree to use in order to go outside and fight the zombies.

Plot
Miho Nishizumi, an orphan from a prestigious family of Communists who became traumatised after her family were killed during the war, is forced to hide in a bunker to escape the zombies, as it was the only place able to sustain constant attacks. However, shortly after Miho begins her new life as a depressed orphan and makes some new friends, two zombies break in and kill half the survivors which convinces Miho, the only student apathetic enough to commit murder, to join four other girls in a tank to fight the zombies. While still a little depressed at first, having practically been forced, Miho soon becomes bloodthirsty and they murder countless zombies, facing off against hundreds of them at once, in a journey that becomes a serious matter as they begin to find more survivors of the war.

The spin-off Communism advice book, Anime Girls & Communism, follows Miho in her elementary school days as she participates in Communist rallies alongside her now-deceased friends Emi, Hitomi, and Chihiro.

I'll update this page when Putin finally gets me that ****ing Mordred figurine I asked for, it's not my fault the Fate series "doesn't support Communism" **** you and **** Communism.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#2 Posted: 17:38:47 02/02/2019
Is the yuri sex part true? I might check this show out now.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me