Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > PSA: Do NOT download Piranha Plant.
Page 1 of 1
PSA: Do NOT download Piranha Plant.
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#1 Posted: 22:55:47 30/01/2019 | Topic Creator
I know this is Smash yet given its importance I felt like I should put it here instead. I recently discovered a game-breaking bug that I haven't seen mentioned before - it's not the All Star Smash bug, this one's a lot more dangerous. This might be a long story but trust me this is important.

~0~0~

I was having a bad day when it happened. One of my loli prisoners wouldn't stop crying all day and it made me really irate. I decided to go play Smash and ease my frustration against some lowlevel CPUs. When I opened the game, it said something about a new fighter. Oh cool, I thought, someone new to play as. It was Piranha Plant of course. What the ****? Who wanted a plant in Smash? Either way, I decided to try him out, playing on Smashville against Gannondorf. He was absolutely terrible as expected... he was relatively fast and his attacks hit hard but so uncomfortable to play as. Even though he was a lv3 CPU Ganon still managed to beat my ass with both stocks remaining. Now I was even more pissed. To suppress my anger I decided I'd now take it out on this bastard. I set my fighter to Ike and Piranha Plant, again on Smashville, and readied myself to kick his ass. I could not foresee the chaos and destruction that would follow.
Before I could even move Piranha Plant had somehow already caught me in a grab. I was powerless as he jabbed me ten times then downthrowed me with more knockback than I recalled then followed up with a crazily high jump and down aerial that now had a meteor smash which buried me in the ground. I was stuck once again as he powered up his side special to the maximum and proceeded to unload his poison on me, then started charging a smash attack. By the time I escaped he already had it fully charged and KO'd me before I had time to act. As I returned on my second stock he used his up special which broke through my invincibility, I was caught in this continuous attack before he managed to unleash a neutral aerial with no knockback at all and another down aerial with the meteor smash. I knew what came next and silently accepted my fate.
When I got back to the character select screen I noticed... Ike was gone. Disappeared. No longer playable, poof. Maybe it was a glitch they didn't playtest for? Ah well, I'd contact Nintendo later. Right now I wanted nothing more than to beat the **** outta this dude. "I hate plants," I muttered under my breath, "who ever wanted a plant in Smash?" I chose Duck Hunt Duo this time because I rarely played him anyway. Gotta test this one more time, right? I opened up another battle on Smashville and waited for Piranha Plant to move. This time, he didn't. I cycled through all three taunts to see if he'd react, he didn't I then decided to go up to him and see if a smash attack would provoke a reaction. However, as soon as I readied my attack, the game froze.
Another bug? Another bug. There was no use waiting any longer, I opened up my laptop and tried to see if anyone else had these problems. Yet as soon as I opened my laptop, my Irisu Kyouko wallpaper was gone - replaced with a picture of Piranha Plant. I opened up the internet browser, everything was replaced with Piranha Plant. My homework folder... Piranha Plant hentai. What the ****? There was no escaping it now. I closed my laptop, as I did so I heard the most ungodly, disembodied voice I would ever hear in my life. It was coming from my TV. "Who dares insult the almighty Piranha Plant? I am much more worthy than your false gods." Before my eyes, I noticed something green coming out my TV. I was stupefied. How could this be possible? Before I knew it, Piranha Plant was now in my living room. I was in total shock, unable to comprehend nefore he finally spoke to me.
"Eat ****!" exclaimed Piranha Plant as he proceeded to punch me in the nuts with enough force to take down a Star Destroyer. I was completely stunned as he then waddled out my living room. From the corner of my eye I seen him walking towards my basement, and it hit me what he planned to do. I eventually picked up enough strength to go there and see for myself - all of them were dead. The lolis I had planned on eating, their corpses littered the ground, murdered by the Plant. It was too late for me to save them. I heard one cry of "onii-chan" before I realised that I must find and defeat him. With a new sense of anger inside me I rose to me feet and walked out my house in search for the dreaded Piranha Plant.
No sooner had I managed to escape my house that I noticed a car driving down my street with hip-hop music playing loudly from the speakers. I didn't think anything of until, to my horror, I noticed Piranha Plant emerging to the sound of Kanye West with a machine gun in hand. "You're dead to me *****!" he screamed as he peppered my sorry ass. I was now on my knees again, almost dead. The least I could do was crawl behind some rotten garbage in the alley next to me as not to inconvenience any passerbys. It looked like this was finally the end for me. I closed my eyes, my wasted life flashing before my eyes as I prepared to drift into eternal sleep. Even in my death there was no escape, for the final image was that of Piranha Plant laughing at me mockingly.
Yet it was not the end. I eventually woke up, surrounded by men in military uniforms. "You are the man who unleashed this monstrosity, correct?" asked one of them. "Uh, I guess so... let me explain, you see-" "Silence! You must be dealt with later, but for now we have a greater threat on our hands." I was totally confused. All I wanted to do was play Smash, why was I suddenly surrounded by these people? Surely Piranha Plant was only after me? There was no way he could of escalated into this. One of the soldiers gave me a rundown: "Recently there were reports of a plant being sighted attacking civilians in various locations. His motives are unknown, but his power is remarkable. We sent the entire police force after him and he killed them all. We sent the entire military after him and he killed them too, we are the only survivors. Now we have no choice but to unleash our ultimate weapon on him - I call it, Galactron MKVII."
I had no idea what this was, only nodded in understanding. "He's here!" screamed another soldier, and my attention was drawn to a glass screen on the other side of this room. An empty entrance encompassed the left side and Piranha Plant had casually waddled in. "Close the gates! Send in the Galactron!" barked the leading officer, "Yes sir!" responded the soldier in charge of the control panel. The entrance was suddenly sealed shut by what seemed to be the same overly sturdy construction the rest of the hanger was made from. A section on the ground of the left side temporarily disappeared as perhaps the biggest mecha I have witnessed rose from the ground. It was armed with an armada of weaponry ranging from simple pistols to nukes. This included at least ten M-388 Davy Crocketts. Piranha Plant simply stood there as if waiting for Galactron to make a move, as we eagerly awaited what would come next.
[User Posted Image]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#2 Posted: 22:58:58 30/01/2019
How do you have time for this
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#3 Posted: 23:31:27 30/01/2019
[User Posted Image]

Quote: Buchi
"Eat ****!" exclaimed Piranha Plant as he proceeded to punch me in the nuts with enough force to take down a Star Destroyer.

buchi this is the funniest ****ing thing in the entire multiverse
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:39:30 30/01/2019 by Vespi
#4 Posted: 00:04:13 31/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Galactron raised his leg high, then brought it down on Piranha Plant, crushing him instantly. "We've done it! The Earth is saved" cheered one of the soldiers as the rest soon joined in. But their celebration was short-lived - as soon as Galactron raised his foot we soon noticed the Plant was intact. Unharmed, completely unscathed. Galactron noticed this and proceeded to unload enough nukes to destroy Mars. Piranha Plant finally collapsed as Galactron picked him up in his oversized hand, crushing him in his palm and scattering his ashes onto the ground. Except there were no ashes. We were in total confusion until Galactron fell to the ground, defeated, and exploded. Piranha Plant hopped out from the helmet of its corpse. He then used his up special to fly through the glass and killed five of the seven soldiers in a single neutral attack. I hurriedly looked for an exit and eventually found one, escaping onto the streets of what looked like a post-apocalyptic world.
I stole a bicycle and decided to go to my friend's house. Years ago we devised a plan to eradicate even the most powerful evil, it was paramount that I followed through with our plan. We had travelled to the far reaches of the Earth to find these four gemstones, the four that would summon the elder gods. Upon my arrival I noticed my friends had all been killed, yet he had not found the gemstones. I retrieved them and began the ritual. I drew the Smash logo and began the sacred chant: "O mashed potato, o samurai, summon the gods!" Piranha Plant was nearby now. I could feel the earthquakes. I went outside and sure enough, amidst the vast destruction, he stood, staring me down. He had just finished robbing a bank and was using a $100 note to take drugs. "You must meet your fate mother****er!"
No sooner had he spoken that four rays of light beamed down from the sky in front of me. Yellow, purple, black, orange. Isaac, Waluigi, Skull Kid and Bandana Dee appeared. Waluigi was the first to act, walking up to Piranha Plant, then asked formidably: "Surrender now, Piranha Plant. You cannot defeat us. Surrender, and we shall forgive your sins." Piranha Plant threw the $100 and his drugs aside before laughing which caused another earthquake. The gods trembled in fear. Without a word, he summoned up a ball of spit and threw it at Waluigi, disintegrating him immediately and causing a giant crater to appear. Only his ashes remained. Isaac and Skull Kid ran for their lives whilst Bandana Dee bravely rushed towards Piranha Plant, only to meet the same fate. I simply stared in shock, hidden behind a nearby piece of rubble. Piranha Plant's leaves grew into long tentacles which weaved their way throughout what little was left of this world searching for Isaac and Skull Kid, he found them and his tentacles turned back into leaves as Isaac and Skull Kid were held by their necks, inches from Piranha Plant's sharp jaws. Finally he spoke. "I am the only god now, you are but mere inconveniences!" He then extended his jaw and ate Skull Kid whole, Isaac screamed in terror before he too was consumed.
"Is there anyone left that defies my rule?" I cowered in fear, yet he detected my presence nonetheless. "...You." I had no choice but to reveal myself, coming from behind the rubble with nothing left but to once again accept my fate. He slowly approached me, his breath like icy wind of death, and I waited. And waited. When I opened my eyes I could not believe it. Piranha Plant lay on the ground far to my left, knocked out. As I turned to my right, I noticed the only one capable of defeating even Piranha Plant. I looked to my left again. Then to the right once more. Yes, it was true, now I was witnessing a true duel of gods. For there was only one who could match Piranha Plant in battle. This one, this only thing capable of becoming Piranha Plant's equal, he was...
Piranha Plant rose and looked towards his brother, Alt. 2. "Heh... I did not expect you would show up here." uttered Piranha Plant as he looked towards his brother, his clone, his alternate costume. "Finally a worthy opponent. I shall defeat you!" "Pathetic. You think you can win against all seven of us?" At this point, six more Piranha Plant alts emerged from behind rubble, closing in or Piranha Plant. "You have committed the grave sin of deicide and for that you must be punished," spoke Alt. 4, "You cannot defeat us all at once!" exclaimed Alt. 7 "Do not make me use my ultimate attack! I have feared its consequences, but now, if I must use it then I will!" Alt. 1 suddenly appeared terrified, as did the others. "No! You shall be slain before that is possible!" "Try it."
The Alts all ran at Piranha Plant simultaneously, burying him beneath a mass of gnashing teeth and leaf punches. I once again hid behind the rubble in anticipation of his so-called ultimate attack. Surely there was no way he could defeat seven versions of himself at once? I was wrong, no sooner had he been buried had an aura of blue light emitted from the pile, the seven Alts blasted away as Piranha Plant rose into the air. "Stop him!" commanded Alt. 2, the six other Alts rushing once again. Time seemed to stand still as Piranha Plant simply blasted them into oblivion with balls of blue light. Not even their ashes remained. Alt. 2 was too shaken to move. "I-impossible! That's impossible!"
"You were dead before this fight had even began" uttered Piranha Plant, then the entire world dissolved around me as all known laws of physics ceased to exist as I was thrust into an alternate dimension. I lacked physical form, yet my consciousness remained. I admired the ensuing battle yet I was not there. Piranha Plant and Alt. 2 battled fiercely in this dimension. It was intense and seemed neverending, yet since no concepts existed in this world it was impossible to understand how long it really could have been. Earth itself was completely destroyed at the beginning of their duel as Piranha Plant used it as a projectile against Alt 2. Earth exploded instantly through the sheer force of Piranha Plant's throw, he was able to use his abilities to keep it intact until it collided with Alt 2. and blew up in his face.
Soon they were using whole universes as weapons. Piranha Plant summoned an entire universe consisting entirely of lightsaber nukes then teleported it inside Alt 2.'s body to blow him up from inside. Alt 2. then had to use a vast amount of power to reincarnate himself. After that Piranha Plant made perfect clones of himself five times and Alt. 2 barely survived the bombardment of universes coming from five directions at once, he only managed to kill one of the clones before he got killed for a second time. Upon reincarnating Piranha Plant teleported his other clones inside Alt. 2 and managed to kill him twice. Now killed and reincarnated four times, Alt. 2 was almost unable to fight and only unleashed a simple punch against Piranha Plant before falling to the ground.
[User Posted Image]
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#5 Posted: 00:11:53 31/01/2019
i admire your commitment?
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#6 Posted: 00:46:48 31/01/2019
Emotional storytelling.
---
Bruh
#7 Posted: 00:47:53 31/01/2019 | Topic Creator
"Are you prepared to die now, Alt. 2?" asked Piranha Plant. "N-no... never!" said Alt. 2, barely coming out as even a whisper, "even if you kill me, I shall... revive, return! I am you! There is no way... you can defeat me!" Piranha Plant's aura, which had previously been various shades of blue getting more intense as he used more power, now transcended into a shade of blue I had never seen before. He was controlling the very essence of reality now. "Ha! Then so be it, my ultimate power... is now unleashed!" The entire universe flashed before my eyes. In that moment I understood everything, viewing every event from the Big Bang up until this very moment. I soon realised this was the life of Alt. 2 from his birth to death. However, he was no longer... there. As I seen his life flash before me I realised these events were little more than a dream, that Alt. 2 had never existed. Piranha Plant had removed Alt. 2 from existence, from ever existing in the first place. The entire multiverse now imploded in on itself from this paradox as Piranha Plant became to only thing to ever exist.
I soon faded out of existence. It wasn't death, this was something more. It was like an epiphany, no, the loss of an epiphany. My knowledge disappeared entirely as I was born anew, the only survivor of Piranha Plant's ultimate attack? Come to think of it, Piranha Plant not only removed Alt. 2 from existence, in killing the second strongest god he had also removed the concept of reality itself. I defied reality as I drifted into a new dimension. Now I had no memories or conscious thought, like a reversal of my being in the alternate dimension, it was as if I lacked conscious thought but instead had physical form. Maybe I had both but none at all. Now that there were no laws of physics, anything could have happened. Eventually I returned to conscious thought as well as physical being and found myself completely awoken in a new reality. I was greeted with a face that under other circumstances I would have recognised as familiar.
"Hello there," said a mysterious woman as I woke up. She seemed weirded out when I explained I had no idea who she is and where I am. She explained to me that she was my wife, Yuuka Kazami, and we lived in a sunflower field, living peacefully together. I told her about my weird dream of a plant who was trying to kill me. After we'd finished explaining everything, I had a strong feeling that there was something incredibly wrong. Before I had time to explain I ran out the house. She cried for me but her voice was distant as I ran through the sunflowers trying to find my way to wherever it was I needed to go.
Sometime later I realised I wasn't in a sunflower field. There were no sunflowers, only venus flytraps. No... Piranha Plants. They were everywhere, I was surrounded by Piranha Plants! I rushed back to my house, I needed to ensure Yuuka was safe. It took me five hours to find my way back but I made it eventually. When I arrived I noticed the house was in flames, I braced myself for whatever horror I was about to witness and opened the door. Oh, what I found, it traumatised me. I don't even know if I can bring myself to explain the horrors... I'll try. I still have nightmares about this very moment.
The first thing I noticed was Yuuka. If it could even be considered Yuuka, her body was completely unrecognisable now. I looked up and found Piranha Plant feeding on the corpse. I was absolutely horrified. "I am your god now, I control reality." explained Piranha Plant in that same ungodly voice used when he jumped out my TV screen. "You said nobody wanted me in Smash... you said I was hated... where is your god now?" I was completely enraged. At the top of my voice, with tears in my eyes, I cried: "You damn bastard son of a *****! Why, what have you done? You've... you've..!" I broke down crying, knowing there was no use. I had picked a fight with Piranha Plant, now there was no escape. Before I could say any more, Piranha Plant said one last thing before shifting me into yet another universe, words which I will never forget:
"You need not this. Only plant."

~0~0~

I am now living in a dimension where anime is real and chocolate grows on trees, among other things. It's crazy as ****. I'm currently at Mordred's house and posting this from an Atari 2600. There is only religion in this world and refusal to follow it results in death, it is called Piranhism and the only rule is to follow Piranha Plant and offer human sacrifices ever day. In addition to all this crazy stuff going on right now, there is one more major change:
The only fighter in all Super Smash Bros games is now Piranha Plant.
#8 Posted: 18:52:27 01/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonCamo
How do you have time for this

Every time I show them my resume they get to "likes anime" and I'm kicked out with another restraining order.

Quote: HotDogAndZap
i admire your commitment?

It took my two hours to write this and I was feeling incredibly jaded halfway though, I decided to keep going but by the end I desperately needed my homework folder. Apologies if the rest wasn't as good as the first part.

Quote: Crash10
Emotional storytelling.

Almost as emotional as an oddly specific kink fanfic.
Mad Jack1123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1759
#9 Posted: 02:03:42 02/02/2019
Holy ****, I clicked on this and not two seconds later I got an email from Nintendo telling my to redeem my Piranha Plant download code. ****ing Spooky
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me