Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > What Greek god/dess do you relate to most?
Page 1 of 1
What Greek god/dess do you relate to most?
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1 Posted: 08:22:43 28/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Take the quiz!

- - -

Quote:
Hera

Hera is the goddess of women and marriage in Greek mythology and religion. Hera is commonly seen with the animals she considers sacred including the cow, lion and the peacock. Portrayed as majestic and solemn, often enthroned, and crowned with the polos (a high cylindrical crown worn by several of the Great Goddesses). Despite negative connotations associated with her, she was a great and powerful Goddess who loved people.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#2 Posted: 08:35:04 28/01/2019
Apollo:

"Apollo has been variously recognized as a god of music, truth and prophecy, healing, the sun and light, plague, poetry, and more. The twin brother of Artemis. He is loyal, fierce, and headstrong. Despite traits such as impulsiveness, he is rather intelligent and graceful."
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12108
#3 Posted: 08:52:15 28/01/2019
Nyx

The personification and the goddess of night. Her appearances are sparse in surviving mythology, but reveal her as a figure of such exceptional power and beauty that she is feared by Zeus himself. She is fearless and feisty, and is not afraid of a challenge.

Should've been Asclepius.
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#4 Posted: 11:00:05 28/01/2019
I got Zeus

what
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#5 Posted: 13:34:48 28/01/2019
Apollo
Apollo has been variously recognized as a god of music, truth and prophecy, healing, the sun and light, plague, poetry, and more. The twin brother of Artemis. He is loyal, fierce, and headstrong. Despite traits such as impulsiveness, he is rather intelligent and graceful.

Surprisingly not as edgy as I expected.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#6 Posted: 15:53:10 28/01/2019
Hypnos

Hypnos is the personification and God of Sleep, and he is the son of Nyx. He is said to be a calm and gentle god, as he helps humans in need and, due to their sleep, owns half of their lives.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:01:36 28/01/2019 by Project_Unnamed
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7080
#7 Posted: 15:57:39 28/01/2019
Nyx

The personification and the goddess of night. Her appearances are sparse in surviving mythology, but reveal her as a figure of such exceptional power and beauty that she is feared by Zeus himself. She is fearless and feisty, and is not afraid of a challenge.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#8 Posted: 16:14:58 28/01/2019
Quote:
Artemis
In the classical period of Greek mythology, Artemis was often described as the daughter of Zeus and Leto, and the twin sister of Apollo. She was the Hellenic goddess of the hunt, wild animals, wilderness, childbirth, virginity and protector of young girls, bringing and relieving disease in women; she often was depicted as a huntress carrying a bow and arrows. The deer and the cypress were sacred to her. In many modern practices, she is recognized as a protector of lesbians.

Me protecting my lesbian friends:

[User Posted Image]
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#9 Posted: 16:26:25 28/01/2019
Quote:
Athena is the goddess of wisdom, craft, and war in ancient Greek religion and mythology. In later times, Athena was syncretized with the Roman goddess Minerva. Athena was portrayed as having a calm temperament, and moving slowly to anger. She was believed to only fight for just causes and never fight without a purpose.

It is always Athena. I don't know why.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#10 Posted: 17:22:58 28/01/2019
Ares
Ares is the Greek god of War, and often represents the physical or violent and untamed aspect of war. An association with Ares endows places and objects with a savage, dangerous, or militarized quality. When Ares does appear in myths, he typically faces humiliation. Despite negative context, Ares is strong and fearless in the face of danger, and fights for himself and those he loves.

Guess I'm really an angry child at heart.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#11 Posted: 20:29:48 28/01/2019
Hades
Hades is the God of the Underworld, the dead, and riches. Despite modern connotations of death as evil, Hades was actually more altruistically inclined in mythology. Hades was often portrayed as passive rather than evil; his role was often maintaining relative balance. That said, he was also depicted as cold and stern, and he held all of his subjects equally accountable to his laws.

thats a yikes from me, chief
#12 Posted: 22:21:58 28/01/2019
ya good at hypnotizing people?
---
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#13 Posted: 22:29:52 28/01/2019
Quote:
Ares
Ares is the Greek god of War, and often represents the physical or violent and untamed aspect of war. An association with Ares endows places and objects with a savage, dangerous, or militarized quality. When Ares does appear in myths, he typically faces humiliation. Despite negative context, Ares is strong and fearless in the face of danger, and fights for himself and those he loves.

i don't understand
#14 Posted: 22:36:13 28/01/2019
Quote: whirlwind fan
Quote:
Ares

i don't understand

This means you're gonna start WW3.
#15 Posted: 22:56:30 28/01/2019
Quote:
Ares

i don't understand

Hello, fellow Ares. Let's cause some chaos. smilie
---
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#16 Posted: 23:11:54 28/01/2019
hades
idk i haven't kidnapped any spring maidens before so i don't really feel it
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#17 Posted: 23:26:57 28/01/2019
Quote: ThunderEgg
Quote:
Ares

i don't understand

Hello, fellow Ares. Let's cause some chaos. :P

let's start with injecting ketchup in people's grapes >:)
then we could like beat hercules' ass or kill poseidon's son or something
#18 Posted: 00:00:28 29/01/2019
Quote: ThunderEgg

i don't understand

Hello, fellow Ares. Let's cause some chaos. smilie

let's start with injecting ketchup in people's grapes smilie
then we could like beat hercules' ass or kill poseidon's son or something

SoUnDs GoOD tO mE
---
#19 Posted: 00:08:18 29/01/2019
How do I somehow end up with one of the least edgiest Gods? This quiz is faulty.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#20 Posted: 00:18:53 29/01/2019
Athena

Athena is the goddess of wisdom, craft, and war in ancient Greek religion and mythology. In later times, Athena was syncretized with the Roman goddess Minerva. Athena was portrayed as having a calm temperament, and moving slowly to anger. She was believed to only fight for just causes and never fight without a purpose.

I’m pretty calm. I’m pretty vocal about stuff I don’t like. I’ll likely bring about a war somehow. Definitely me.
---
Soon.
Thomas OMalley Blue Sparx Gems: 598
#21 Posted: 02:10:03 29/01/2019
Athena

Well!
---
Ev'ry body wants to be a cat ~
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#22 Posted: 02:17:07 29/01/2019
Apollo

Apollo has been variously recognized as a god of music, truth and prophecy, healing, the sun and light, plague, poetry, and more. The twin brother of Artemis. He is loyal, fierce, and headstrong. Despite traits such as impulsiveness, he is rather intelligent and graceful.

I guess this is somewhat accurate.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#23 Posted: 03:26:12 29/01/2019
Dionysus

Dionysus is the god of the grape harvest, winemaking and wine, of ritual madness, fertility, theatre and religious ecstasy in ancient Greek religion and myth. He is responsible for the development of the first Greek theatre. He is forgiving, accepting, and "go with the flow". He is commonly referred to as a protector or a patron to LGBT+ youth both then and in modern context.

PLEASE STOP IM NOT GAY
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#24 Posted: 03:32:37 29/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
PLEASE STOP IM NOT GAY

STOP DENYING IT ZAP, EVEN THE QUIZ IS TELLIN YOU
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#25 Posted: 03:59:48 29/01/2019
Quote: ZapNorris
Dionysus

Dionysus is the god of the grape harvest, winemaking and wine, of ritual madness, fertility, theatre and religious ecstasy in ancient Greek religion and myth. He is responsible for the development of the first Greek theatre. He is forgiving, accepting, and "go with the flow". He is commonly referred to as a protector or a patron to LGBT+ youth both then and in modern context.

PLEASE STOP IM NOT GAY

doesnt mean you cant be a cool dude who helps his cool gay bros
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#26 Posted: 16:57:58 29/01/2019
hermes

oh no
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#27 Posted: 20:39:53 29/01/2019
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
hermes

oh no

lol cripple

edit: wait no that's Hephaestus im so dumb
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:49:55 02/02/2019 by Carmelita Fox
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#28 Posted: 04:12:45 30/01/2019
Your Result:
Hecate
Hecate was variously associated with crossroads, entrance-ways, light, magic, witchcraft, knowledge of herbs and poisonous plants, ghosts, necromancy, and sorcery. She is wise and powerful, and is often associated with the home and household and blessing.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#29 Posted: 21:08:32 01/02/2019
Your Result:

Nyx

---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
Mad Jack1123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1766
#30 Posted: 01:33:46 03/02/2019
Poseidon
He was god of the Sea and other waters; of earthquakes; and of horses. In pre-Olympian Bronze Age Greece, he was venerated as a chief deity at Pylos and Thebes. Poseidon was protector of seafarers, and of many Hellenic cities and colonies. He is noble and powerful, and is recognized as a figure of leadership.

Pretty epic if you ask me.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me