Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Do you prefer edgy Buchi or weeb Buchi?
Page 1 of 1
Do you prefer edgy Buchi or weeb Buchi?
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#1 Posted: 17:43:58 27/01/2019 | Topic Creator
This is a two choice question. There's no "you should just be yourself" because most of the time I post whatever comes to my mind anyway. I thought this would be a somewhat good topic.
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#2 Posted: 19:03:36 27/01/2019
I prefer the Buchi that doesn't try to put himself into a box. You are not a 2 dimensional anime character.
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#3 Posted: 21:54:21 27/01/2019
both kind of tie in together tho
like you can't mention depression without mentioning your waifus so i never see the two buchis distinguished from each other
but i really don't mind both tbh.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#4 Posted: 14:01:57 28/01/2019
Quote: Gharlant
I prefer the Buchi that doesn't try to put himself into a box. You are not a 2 dimensional anime character.

This and stop pretending to like guro also. You are going to look back on what you are posting now and it's going to bother you. Especially that part.
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#5 Posted: 14:06:28 28/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Big Green
Quote: Gharlant

This and stop pretending to like guro also. You are going to look back on what you are posting now and it's going to bother you. Especially that part.

I always look back on me and hate myself. I could be discovering the cure for world poverty right now and still hate myself for it ten years from now.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me