Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
A few ideas for some new anime
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#1 Posted: 16:46:30 16/01/2019 | Topic Creator
A weeboo (a western otaku who only likes waifu pillows and naked figures), whose father is a rich executive, gets the exclusive rights to a female character in his favourite show so he can be legally married to her, until he goes mad and believe she's cheating on him when he sees similar weeboos like himself, carrying a pillow with the image of his so-called waifu, and then imagines said-waifu berating him for not having a job and wants a divorce as his own twisted reality falls apart and finally sells back the character, as a sign of his divorce, for way less than what he paid but is free to go wherever he wants.

The second idea I just have for an anime is about old rich executives in charge of the Japanese idol industry. One day, one of the idol girls approaches the executives on how help their business grow but because she's an idol, they berate her and tell her know her place. She apologizes and begins to praise the executives for being rich and successful, to the point of saying they don't need idols to be successful like taking Hamlet out of Hamlet. Because they're high up in the business food-chain and are full of themselves, they fire every idol in their business and the executives begin to believe they can perfom the next idol concert themselves called Hubris. Much to the surprise of no one, their concert and performance were booed and sneered at by everyone who wanted to see the proper idols.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:07:23 16/01/2019 by StevemacQ
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#2 Posted: 16:50:59 16/01/2019
I'd give it an Oscar
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#3 Posted: 17:03:56 16/01/2019
epic xd
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#4 Posted: 17:37:23 16/01/2019
Please do not bring political bull**** into my superior Japanese anime. Thank you.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#5 Posted: 20:24:40 16/01/2019
i would watch
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me