Page 1 of 1
A Bit of Spyro: Reignited Trilogy
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#1 Posted: 14:55:33 14/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Greetings fellow console peasants, 'tis your favourite forum fanboy rage-quitter here with an announcement! Unless it gets taken down because it's shameless plugging of my YT channel and a Let's Play IT IS GOSPEL THE GREAT DRAGON SPEAKS THROUGH ME by the moderators, understandably so HERETICS WITH MACE IN HAND. Just wanted to share something I call "A Bit of Spyro: Reignited Trilogy", wherein I play Spyro: Reignited Trilogy with commentary, and will be uploading as many parts as I can in as short a time possible, usually one per day or every other day. I've just finished the first game, of which I am thoroughly impressed by, and would like to share my newfound merriment with fellow FOLLOWERS DRAWN TO THE FLAMES fans.

Do note it contains swearies, and my poorly lit pirate face GAZE UPON THE MORTAL PROPHET, which is just as offensive. Feel free to remove or merge with another thread if need be, mods!

PS: Also looking for comments and Q&A in case I ramble in future parts, would love to know what you guys think and want to know of me/my thoughts on something when things get quiet in Avalar!

Tarrabit,
-- Herald of the Amethyst Drake, Johnbonne.

PPS: Nice to be back. Got some catching up to do!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:56:05 14/01/2019 by Johnbonne
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me