Page 1 of 1
What is this thing?
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2597
#1 Posted: 03:50:23 13/01/2019 | Topic Creator
If you jump on the bounce pads around here in a certain way, you can get the camera to clip out of bounds, and you can see this loaded... skull thing... As far as I remember, this isn't used elsewhere? Am I misremembering and this is the design of the Undead Source? Don't know why it'd be here in Crawling Catacombs.

This is on the Wii version (captured with Dolphin, but I found it in the first place on an actual Wii lol).

Just thought I would post a small fun thing here. This one in particular intrigued me and is probably more entertaining than segment skips I found with smilie.

[User Posted Image]
---
you ever realise smilie can t-pose AND dab at the same time
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:50:45 13/01/2019 by Drawdler
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6343
#2 Posted: 12:59:02 13/01/2019
That's a non-cutscene version of the Undead Source, yeah. You never see it outside of the CG cutscene so it has no reason to be there.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2597
#3 Posted: 00:06:33 14/01/2019 | Topic Creator
nnnnnooooooo I went to that level and fought the boss later yesterday and the Undead Source looks like this, including the ingame model, unless it's inconsistent somewhere.

[User Posted Image]

Perhaps at some point the Undead levels were in a different order, with Catacombs being last, and I imagine they would've tried making it a descent deeper and deeper kinda progression. If that thought is actually accurate, I think they made the right call, because Creepy Citadel is fabulous and the Fire levels (... which are also fabulous) went on to do this schtik.
---
you ever realise smilie can t-pose AND dab at the same time
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me