Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
16 Personalities Test
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#1 Posted: 22:00:11 06/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Ok so just do the test and post the results here because personality tests are fun.
https://www.16personalities.com

[User Posted Image]
---
Soon.
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#2 Posted: 22:23:48 06/01/2019
i got Mediator (infp-t)

these were my stats
[User Posted Image]
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#3 Posted: 22:41:57 06/01/2019
Logician. That's Cyrus, right? Damn I really need to get back to this game... I still have both Disgaeas for Switch and SSBU though.

[User Posted Image]

Octopath aside this sums me up pretty well. If there's ever a personality test there is a 100% chance that my results will have something to do with creativity or thinking.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#4 Posted: 23:15:26 06/01/2019
[User Posted Image]
This is what I always get but I really don't think it fits me.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#5 Posted: 23:15:35 06/01/2019
Yeah, I'm the mediator too!! I've taken this test so many times ahaha.
I'll redo it at some point and show my results!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#6 Posted: 02:03:34 07/01/2019
[User Posted Image]

why is everyone here infp
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#7 Posted: 02:09:39 07/01/2019
I am INFP-T, the Mediator! Taken it a bunch and I keep getting this result. I'm noticing a trend among DS users... smilie
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#8 Posted: 02:27:49 07/01/2019
Quote: ShadowMewX
I am INFP-T, the Mediator! Taken it a bunch and I keep getting this result. I'm noticing a trend among DS users... smilie

comprising 4% of the population my ass
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#9 Posted: 02:43:26 07/01/2019
[User Posted Image]

- - -
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#10 Posted: 03:11:10 07/01/2019
I got Protagonist

[User Posted Image]

About this personality

Protagonists are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, Protagonists take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.

Firm Believers in the People
People are drawn to strong personalities, and Protagonists radiate authenticity, concern and altruism, unafraid to stand up and speak when they feel something needs to be said. They find it natural and easy to communicate with others, especially in person, and their Intuitive (N) trait helps people with the Protagonist personality type to reach every mind, be it through facts and logic or raw emotion. Protagonists easily see people’s motivations and seemingly disconnected events, and are able to bring these ideas together and communicate them as a common goal with an eloquence that is nothing short of mesmerizing.

The interest Protagonists have in others is genuine, almost to a fault – when they believe in someone, they can become too involved in the other person’s problems, place too much trust in them. Luckily, this trust tends to be a self-fulfilling prophecy, as Protagonists’ altruism and authenticity inspire those they care about to become better themselves. But if they aren’t careful, they can overextend their optimism, sometimes pushing others further than they’re ready or willing to go.

Protagonists are vulnerable to another snare as well: they have a tremendous capacity for reflecting on and analyzing their own feelings, but if they get too caught up in another person’s plight, they can develop a sort of emotional hypochondria, seeing other people’s problems in themselves, trying to fix something in themselves that isn’t wrong. If they get to a point where they are held back by limitations someone else is experiencing, it can hinder Protagonists’ ability to see past the dilemma and be of any help at all. When this happens, it’s important for Protagonists to pull back and use that self-reflection to distinguish between what they really feel, and what is a separate issue that needs to be looked at from another perspective.

"...The Struggle Ought Not to Deter Us From the Support of a Cause We Believe to Be Just"

Protagonists are genuine, caring people who talk the talk and walk the walk, and nothing makes them happier than leading the charge, uniting and motivating their team with infectious enthusiasm.
People with the Protagonist personality type are passionate altruists, sometimes even to a fault, and they are unlikely to be afraid to take the slings and arrows while standing up for the people and ideas they believe in. It is no wonder that many famous Protagonists are cultural or political icons – this personality type wants to lead the way to a brighter future, whether it’s by leading a nation to prosperity, or leading their little league softball team to a hard-fought victory.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#11 Posted: 09:57:33 07/01/2019
I don't know how many times I've taken this test already. Usually I get ISTP, sometimes INTP, but now I got INTJ for the first time.

I found a great quote in the description:

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

~Harlan Ellison
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:06:20 07/01/2019 by Samius
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10163
#12 Posted: 16:40:35 07/01/2019
Your personality type is:
Logistician (ISTJ-t)

Okay...
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#13 Posted: 00:55:26 08/01/2019
I got infp-t too. that ain't me lol
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#14 Posted: 04:42:39 08/01/2019
[User Posted Image]

No surprise here!! I've been ENFJ since high school, and in college I got to learn what each letter means, and I definitely feel comfortable with this label.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
#15 Posted: 13:37:36 08/01/2019
I got ISTP-A "Virtuoso"

"Bold and practical experimenters, masters of all kinds of tools."
Dunno about that, i tinker with everything. Mastering is a different thing.
---
Ligi
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12119
#16 Posted: 17:00:30 08/01/2019
yeah this basically changes with your mood unless you're like super confident with your answers all the time
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me