Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Tell exefile things
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#1 Posted: 00:16:18 03/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Tell me things and I have to read EVERY single word of every single post on this topic, that is a promise so consider you're post read by... me.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#2 Posted: 00:44:57 03/01/2019
There's this obscure game called Irisu Syndrome that I haven't looked into too much yet, it doesn't look that scary though. Looks more like a puzzle game. I found out about it after going through an internet rabbit hole and finding out a bunch of other obscure horror games as well as some conspiracy theories too. It was a fun ride, I learned a valuable lesson from it. I learned that I'm not as afraid of the world as I thought I was. Every time I found a new conspiracy or horror game or part of some crazy puzzle, I was initially afraid that I wouldn't like what I found out, but I never was. Everything I expected was always worse than what actually happened. After a while I realised the greatest thing I found out wasn't some conspiracy or horror game, it was that I'm not afraid of silly things like those anymore. As a kid I was even scared of Ghostbusters. Now I'm a lot more courageous, because I know I'm not so scared anymore. Nothing is as scary as I could ever expect them to be.
Irisu Syndrome was the end of that rabbit hole. It's just some puzzle game that people were getting worked up over and marking it as horror. Yes, I haven't played it, but how bad can it really be? Everything I had discovered so far was never as bad as I would have expected. From that point I realised that I should probably give up because nothing I found was scary so I was mostly just wading through what I'd later look back on and mark as edgy trash. Maybe it's not edgy but legitimately scary but how would I know? It doesn't scare me so that's as far as I should care. All these fears of bioterrorism or somebody jumping out your screen are completely unfounded. A little more interesting than another creepypasta when more thought is put into them, the coded messages were a nice touch, but I've seen worse in my nightmares.
So at that point I gave up. Again, why bother when I come up with worse myself in my nightmares? It's interesting as a theme but trying to pursue it for the sole purpose of getting scared is fruitless. I'm not even sure if it's entirely common for people to end up making scary stuff as a side theme and not a main theme. Most of the time it isn't, and just gorefests or scary stories made for the purpose of being scary. Now I find it much more interesting as an undertone than a main theme. Horror for the sole purpose of being scary stops being scary after a while and then there's nothing left but a mess of gore, jumpscares or whatever else.
After finishing all that I decided to go and listen to some music. I'm listening to one of those songs now and it brought me back to this interesting rabbit hole... come to think of it, I still have a few leads left I still haven't looked into. Guess I should finish all those off.
TL;DR (which you shouldn't be doing if you're exefile dammit) I went on a weird internet rabbit hole of conspiracies and obscure horror games and **** then realised it all wasn't that scary ultimately.

~0~0~

I decided to write the first thing that came into my mind so I hope you enjoy this wall of text. It's probably poorly written but I don't care, it's beautiful... and you'll have to waste your time reading it.
#3 Posted: 01:11:17 03/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Buchi
Scary text ooohh.

I'm very scared how dare you mock my ability to be easily scared by things grrr.

Give me more that wasn't enough.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
#4 Posted: 01:28:44 03/01/2019
If you get scared by this
[User Posted Image]
then you are little more than a simple coward. Terrified of everything, afraid of ever leaving your basement in case a loli jumps out at you. Oh no what's she gonna do? Call you onii-chan? I don't see how anyone can be terrified. Of course there's this scene and some other stuff but as far as I can tell that's all there is to it. That scene I posted is more cute than scary anyway.
Which is why the whole thing confused me. People get scared so easily nowadays I guess... I wouldn't say that's a good thing. We need some kind of zombie apocalypse so those who piss themselves in the face of danger get wiped out first. It's survival of the fittest and the little pussy boys die. A simple solution to having idiots take over the world.

…Well I'm not being completely serious there, but damn now I've actually seen some **** (beyond that loli game) it puts things in a different perspective. Not too different considering what I've found wasn't exactly insanity levels of terrifying but certainly a lot scarier then I would have taken a few years ago. Guess I've improved in that department which is nice.
Learn to overcome your fears. Through courage and bravery you will find strength. Through strength you will overcome your obstacles and achieve your goals. To obtain this courage is an absolute necessity, and courage can only be found in overcoming fear.

I need to stop typing **** at 1:30 in the morning.
#5 Posted: 01:31:25 03/01/2019 | Topic Creator
No I meant I'm scared that nobody on this site can't post a wall of text that takes longer than 5 minutes to read, I could but nobody asked me to yet so I won't but <-- the offer is there if you have no life.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#6 Posted: 01:39:00 03/01/2019
Structure of a prototypical table, resembling a Parsons table design
A table is an item of furniture with a flat top and one or more legs, used as a surface for working at, eating from or on which to place things.[1][2] Some common types of table are the dining room table, which is used for seated persons to eat meals; the coffee table, which is a low table used in living rooms to display items or serve refreshments; and the bedside table, which is used to place an alarm clock and a lamp. There are also a range of specialized types of tables, such as drafting tables, used for doing architectural drawings, and sewing tables.

Common design elements include:

top surfaces of various shapes, including rectangular, square, rounded, semi-circular or oval
legs arranged in two or more similar pairs. It usually has four legs. However, some tables have three legs, use a single heavy pedestal, or are attached to a wall.
several geometries of folding table that can be collapsed into a smaller volume (e.g., a TV tray, which is a portable, folding table on a stand)
heights ranging up and down from the most common 18–30 inches (46–76 cm) range, often reflecting the height of chairs or bar stools used as seating for people making use of a table, as for eating or performing various manipulations of objects resting on a table
a huge range of sizes, from small bedside tables to large dining room tables and huge conference room tables
presence or absence of drawers, shelves or other areas for storing items
expansion of the table surface by insertion of leaves or locking hinged drop leaf sections into a horizontal position (this is particularly common for dining tables)

Etymology
The word table is derived from Old English tabele, derived from the Latin word tabula ("a board, plank, flat top piece"), which replaced OE bord [3]; its current spelling reflects the influence of the French table.

History

Roman dining table: mensa lunata

Large 17th-century English folding tables
Some very early tables were made and used by the Egyptians, and were little more than stone platforms used to keep objects off the floor. They were not used for seating people. Food and drinks were usually put on large plates deposed on a pedestal for eating. The Egyptians made use of various small tables and elevated playing boards. The Chinese also created very early tables in order to pursue the arts of writing and painting.

The Greeks and Romans made more frequent use of tables, notably for eating, although Greek tables were pushed under a bed after use. The Greeks invented a piece of furniture very similar to the guéridon. Tables were made of marble or wood and metal (typically bronze or silver alloys), sometimes with richly ornate legs. Later, the larger rectangular tables were made of separate platforms and pillars. The Romans also introduced a large, semicircular table to Italy, the mensa lunata.

Furniture during the Middle Ages is not as well known as that of earlier or later periods, and most sources show the types used by the nobility. In the Eastern Roman Empire, tables were made of metal or wood, usually with four feet and frequently linked by x-shaped stretchers. Tables for eating were large and often round or semicircular. A combination of a small round table and a lectern seemed very popular as a writing table.[4] In western Europe, the invasions and internecine wars caused most of the knowledge inherited from the classical era to be lost. As a result of the necessary movability, most tables were simple trestle tables, although small round tables made from joinery reappeared during the 15th century and onward. In the Gothic era, the chest became widespread and was often used as a table.

Refectory tables first appeared at least as early as the 17th century, as an advancement of the trestle table; these tables were typically quite long and wide and capable of supporting a sizeable banquet in the great hall or other reception room of a castle.

Shape, height, and function
Tables come in a wide variety of materials, shapes, and heights dependent upon their origin, style, intended use and cost. Many tables are made of wood or wood-based products; some are made of other materials including metal and glass. Most tables are composed of a flat surface and one or more supports (legs). A table with a single, central foot is a pedestal table. Long tables often have extra legs for support.

Dinner table and chairs
Table tops can be in virtually any shape, although rectangular, square, round (e.g. the round table), and oval tops are the most frequent. Others have higher surfaces for personal use while either standing or sitting on a tall stool.

Many tables have tops that can be adjusted to change their height, position, shape, or size, either with foldable, sliding or extensions parts that can alter the shape of the top. Some tables are entirely foldable for easy transportation, e.g. camping or storage, e.g., TV trays. Small tables in trains and aircraft may be fixed or foldable, although they are sometimes considered as simply convenient shelves rather than tables.

Tables can be freestanding or designed for placement against a wall. Tables designed to be placed against a wall are known as Pier tables[5] or console tables (French: console, "support bracket") and may be bracket-mounted (traditionally), like a shelf, or have legs, which sometimes imitate the look of a bracket-mounted table.

Types

A combination of a table with two benches (picnic table) as often seen at camping sites and other outdoor facilities

A formally laid table, set with a dinner service
Tables of various shapes, heights, and sizes are designed for specific uses:

Dining room tables are designed to be used for formal dining.
Bedside tables, nightstands, or night tables are small tables used in a bedroom. They are often used for convenient placement of a small lamp, alarm clock, glasses, or other personal items.
Gateleg tables have one or two hinged leaves supported by hinged legs.
Coffee tables are low tables designed for use in a living room, in front of a sofa, for convenient placement of drinks, books, or other personal items.
Refectory tables are long tables designed to seat many people for meals.
Drafting tables usually have a top that can be tilted for making a large or technical drawing. They may also have a ruler or similar element integrated.
Workbenches are sturdy tables, often elevated for use with a high stool or while standing, which are used for assembly, repairs, or other precision handwork.
Nested tables are a set of small tables of graduated size that can be stacked together,[6] each fitting within the one immediately larger. They are for occasional use (such as a tea party), hence the stackable design.
Specialized types
Historically, various types of tables have been popular for other uses:

Loo tables were very popular in the 18th and 19th centuries as candlestands, tea tables, or small dining tables, although they were originally made for the popular card game called loo or lanterloo. Their typically round or oval tops have a tilting mechanism, which enables them to be stored out of the way (e.g. in room corners) when not in use. A further development in this direction was the "birdcage" table, the top of which could both revolve and tilt.
#7 Posted: 01:41:23 03/01/2019
Oh. Well. I guess it's just that nobody cares about you, but don't worry. I'm sure most people are like that. Nobody cares who I am either until I start ****posting about girls in tanks or whatever. I mean, you could try that, but it's not highly recommended. People are scared of girls and tanks. Anyway I hope you enjoy your loneliness. Maybe you can play Smash Bros or whatever. Pretend the CPUs are your friends. Personally when I'm lonely I start to think about what my life would be like if my waifus were real. It's nice, even though I know it won't happen. I'll always be lonely. At least in my mind I'm not. It's a small comfort but better than nothing.
Anyway it looks like I should be going. Battery's almost dead. I hope you enjoy Smash Bros.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#8 Posted: 01:55:24 03/01/2019
Did you know that when the sun sets beyond the horizon in natural documents, the real moment when the sun has gone beyond horizon is the moment when it is in the highest point of the air, not when it actually sets beyond the horizon into the darkness. Did you also know that there is no such thing as a fact? Knowledge is subjective and will always be altered by the time and people in history.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
#9 Posted: 02:20:06 03/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Big Green
Some table thing copied from wikipedia

I read the whole thing and then I looked at wikipedia and it's the exact same as this waste of 1:07 PM to 1:13 PM, at least Buchi didn't just copy some page on a public website and took longer than a minute, have some decency before you subject me to an unoriginal table of contents.

Short originality is better than long copy + paste from any other website, so ignore my previous smartass comment Buchi, my view has changed drastically and my new fear is that I'll have to read more wikipedia pages.

Quote: Project_Unnamed
Short paragraph

Thanks for the short paragraph, I appreciate it after learning about the folding and moving tables from the medieval times.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:24:06 03/01/2019 by exefile
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#10 Posted: 02:34:13 03/01/2019
Quote: exefile
Some table thing copied from wikipedia

I read the whole thing and then I looked at wikipedia and it's the exact same as this waste of 1:07 PM to 1:13 PM, at least Buchi didn't just copy some page on a public website and took longer than a minute, have some decency before you subject me to an unoriginal table of contents.

Short originality is better than long copy + paste from any other website, so ignore my previous smartass comment Buchi, my view has changed drastically and my new fear is that I'll have to read more wikipedia pages.

Short paragraph

Thanks for the short paragraph, I appreciate it after learning about the folding and moving tables from the medieval times.

Just promise me that you use the knowledge for good, pretty please???
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#11 Posted: 02:36:51 03/01/2019
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
#12 Posted: 02:49:38 03/01/2019 | Topic Creator

I won't use it for anything bad.

Quote: whirlwind fan
hfewuofhugowerfguhoyougetthepoint

I said I'd read every word and this is one big word so I don't have to read every single letter.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
#13 Posted: 03:30:15 03/01/2019
Girls und Panzer (ガールズ&パンツァー Gāruzu ando[1] Pantsā) is a Japanese anime franchise created by Actas.[2][3] It depicts a competition between girls' high schools practicing tank warfare as a sport. The series was directed by Tsutomu Mizushima, written by Reiko Yoshida and produced by Kiyoshi Sugiyama. Takaaki Suzuki, who had earlier acted as a military history advisor for Strike Witches and Upotte!!, was involved in the production of the anime.[4] The TV series initially aired in Japan between October and December 2012, with two additional episodes airing in March 2013 and an original video animation released in July 2014.[5][6] Nine manga series and a light novel adaptation have been published by Media Factory.[4] An animated film was initially announced for release in 2014, but was pushed back to summer 2015.[7][8] The movie was released in Japanese theaters on November 21, 2015.[9][10] A six-part theatrical anime series has been announced.[11]

Synopsis[edit]
See also: List of Girls und Panzer characters
Setting[edit]
The story takes place in a universe where historical World War II–era tanks are maintained for sport-style warfare competitions and large carrier ships known as Academy Ships support mobile sea communities. Of the many activities high school students can participate in, one of the most popular is "sensha-dō" (戦車道, lit. "the way of the tank"),[FN 1] the art of operating tanks, which is considered a traditional martial art.
Plot[edit]
Miho Nishizumi, a girl from a prestigious family of sensha-dō practitioners who became traumatized by a past event, transfers to Ooarai Girls High School to get away from sensha-dō, as she presumed the school was no longer practicing the sport. However, shortly after Miho begins her new school life and makes some new friends, the student council announces the revival of sensha-dō at Ooarai and coerces Miho, the only student with prior experience, to join. While reluctant to join at first, having practically been forced, Miho soon warms up to sensha-dō and they enter a national championship, facing off against various other schools, in a competition that becomes a serious matter after Miho and the others learn that their school will be closed should they not win.[4][13]
The spin-off manga, Girls und Panzer: Little Army, follows Miho in her elementary school days as she participates in sensha-dō alongside her friends Emi, Hitomi, and Chihiro.
#14 Posted: 03:39:57 03/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Damn, I shouldn't say "don't copy things from wikipedia" because that means everybody will copy things from wikipedia.

Well good luck to Miho I guess.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#15 Posted: 04:00:56 03/01/2019

I won't use it for anything bad.

Quote: whirlwind fan
hfewuofhugowerfguhoyougetthepoint

I said I'd read every word and this is one big word so I don't have to read every single letter.

well damn you got me there alex
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#16 Posted: 16:21:28 04/01/2019
By invocation, we reflect.
We vibrate, we believe, we are reborn. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is insight.
The future will be an unified ennobling of flow.
Being, look within and enlighten yourself. If you have never experienced this reimagining inherent in nature, it can be difficult to believe. It can be difficult to know where to begin.

Consciousness consists of sub-atomic particles of quantum energy. “Quantum” means an unveiling of the conscious. This life is nothing short of an evolving vision of sentient presence. Aspiration requires exploration.

We can no longer afford to live with selfishness. Delusion is born in the gap where rejuvenation has been excluded. You may be ruled by selfishness without realizing it. Do not let it eradicate the healing of your vision quest.

Without aspiration, one cannot dream.
Nothing is impossible. Freedom is the driver of non-locality. You and I are seekers of the quantum cycle.

Karma is a constant. Will is the nature of potential, and of us. The world is buzzing with pulses.
#17 Posted: 23:13:12 04/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Something

At least I never said I had to understand what I was reading.

Quote: FedUpWolf
Fluffy kittens are evil.

They must be when you can't stop bringing them up, it's like they're tormenting you every day.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
#18 Posted: 23:18:13 04/01/2019
What's one thousand minus seven?
#19 Posted: 23:28:36 04/01/2019 | Topic Creator
What's one thousand minus seven?

Never mind my original answer, why are you asking everyone this? Do you have a math fetish or something? Have you moved past anime and left that for math?
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:13:01 05/01/2019 by exefile
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#20 Posted: 02:29:21 05/01/2019
Kinetica is a futuristic racing video game developed by SCE Santa Monica Studio and published by Sony Computer Entertainment exclusively for the PlayStation 2. It was released on October 14, 2001 in North America. It was the first game to use the Kinetica game engine which would later be used for the video games SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs, God of War and God of War II. The game incorporates the use of SoundMAX audio technology by Analog Devices. An art book titled The Art of Kinetica was included with the game itself, containing artwork of the game's characters. In 2016 the game was rereleased on the PlayStation 4.[1][2]
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:30:36 05/01/2019 by Beemo
#21 Posted: 03:14:49 05/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Beemo
Stuff about a device that was released in 2001

2001 is the same year that Conker's BFD came out! I have nothing else to say!
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
#22 Posted: 03:42:19 05/01/2019
It cannot be seen but there's blood on the green. Only God knows I'm innocent... take me, take me home. A dark seed reigns in me, like the storm rules over the sea, I challenge thee: do not cross this bridge alone.
Don't dare me now, the threatening shadows will pass by. They're getting closer now... open your eyes, wake up my dear young friend, and hate shall fade away. I will not move yet, I'll stand still instead.
There on the battlefield he stands; down on the battlefield he's lost. And on the battlefield... it ends. War and anger shall reign, the clash of iron can be heard! By blindness you're driven insane... I'm lost in anguish and grief, sorrow won't wane till you die. A shattered body, deeply hurt, and darkness will cover the light. It's gone forevermore...
The field's been left in sorrow. The father and the son, they're gone. The sun shines bright and anger rises, lorn and lonely, torn apart. Don't you think it's time to stop now? We were charmed and fooled by the old serpent's kiss!
Let's pray that Heaven's on our side. Through violence and horror shall honour arise! So let's pray, and blessed be our leader; we follow the noble and bright. Don't you hear me crying? Crying... come take me away, I hallow thy name.
"There on the battlefield he stands; down on the battlefield he's lost. And on the battlefield... it ends. War and anger shall reign. The clash of iron can be heard! By blindness you're driven insane... I'm lost in anguish and grief, sorrow won't wane till you die. A shattered body, deeply hurt, and darkness will cover the light. It's gone forevermore..."
…That's what the minstrel sings. Join in the horrible screams, take part in murderous deeds. Renowned be the lion-hearted... join in the minstrelsy, wailing in endless grief, it eagerly longs for more.
Broken bodies lay down on the ground. Blood sheds all over the place; the green will be stained forever! And hate reigns all over the field, they keep struggling on in anger! Fiercely intense, outrageous, too blind to see; and in pain they keep on singing: "we claim the land for the highlord! God bless the land and the highlord!"
War and anger shall reign. The clash of iron can be heard. By blindness you're driven insane... I'm lost in anguish and grief, sorrow won't wane till you die. A shattered body, deeply hurt, and darkness will cover the light. It's gone forevermore...
#23 Posted: 04:08:04 05/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Some story about war and green.

When Conker was forced to fight in the war and watched as every single other squirrel was shot down in front of his eyes making him the only survivor on the island, did he sit there and cry? No, he picked up some guns and went through the huge winding Tedi base, going through lasers, fire, hospitals, mutants, nukes, chemicals and demon children. He didn't sit there and cry like a baby, he single handedly won a war that he didn't care about to save a land that he doesn't like.
And what does he do after that? He takes the guns with him and robs a bank, who can stop him after that?
(I mean sure he kinda cheated by making a deal with the grim reaper to give him more than 1 life but that's not the point).
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
#24 Posted: 04:10:17 05/01/2019

When Conker was forced to fight in the war and watched as every single other squirrel was shot down in front of his eyes making him the only survivor on the island, did he sit there and cry? No, he picked up some guns and went through the huge winding Tedi base, going through lasers, fire, hospitals, mutants, nukes, chemicals and demon children. He didn't sit there and cry like a baby, he single handedly won a war that he didn't care about to save a land that he doesn't like.
And what does he do after that? He takes the guns with him and robs a bank, who can stop him after that?
(I mean sure he kinda cheated by making a deal with the grim reaper to give him more than 1 life but that's not the point).

Well I'm not one to judge so if you wanna kill people and rob banks then you go do that. Just don't blame me when the cops get involved okay? Your scat fetish is not a viable excuse either.
#25 Posted: 04:19:54 05/01/2019 | Topic Creator

Well I'm not one to judge so if you wanna kill people and rob banks then you go do that. Just don't blame me when the cops get involved okay? Your scat fetish is not a viable excuse either.

When did I say I would do that do that? I couldn't do half the stuff Conker did on that one day.

Conker is not me he is a completely different (and better) entity than me. (He's also not real I already know).

Also Conker killed all the cops guarding the bank so they don't matter either.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
#26 Posted: 04:24:51 05/01/2019

When did I say I would do that do that? I couldn't do half the stuff Conker did on that one day.

Conker is not me he is a completely different (and better) entity than me. (He's also not real I already know).

Also Conker killed all the cops guarding the bank so they don't matter either.

Conker's already gotten much further than you perhaps ever will. You can change this with your power of inner strength, whether or not you break the law in doing so is up to you but not recommended. It's up to you. Become your hero, or live your life as a nobody.
#27 Posted: 04:34:31 05/01/2019 | Topic Creator
I'm not starting anything until I get older, I don't want to turn out like... Young Conker, that absolute monstrosity.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
#28 Posted: 04:36:16 05/01/2019
Why wait? Maybe you're just wasting your time, possibly even wasting potential opportunities, every day. Hoping that "when I'm older everything will be fine". Be the change you want to see in the world, today.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me