Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Ask Vespi
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#1 Posted: 21:59:43 31/12/2018 | Topic Creator
buchi made me do it
ask me stuff im bored
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#2 Posted: 22:11:29 31/12/2018
I didn't make you do ****. But since you're so vain to think I did, then I ask you this: how much would you enjoy watched a Lucina amiibo being destroyed a slow and painful death, the misspent and wasted plastic being mashed together as the figure is incapable of screaming in agony because it's an inanimate fictional character, until the chip is destroyed and the figure lies in millions of tiny pieces? How would you feel watching all this unfold?

Also do you like zombies?
#3 Posted: 22:18:26 31/12/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Buchi
I didn't make you do ****. But since you're so vain to think I did, then I ask you this: how much would you enjoy watched a Lucina amiibo being destroyed a slow and painful death, the misspent and wasted plastic being mashed together as the figure is incapable of screaming in agony because it's an inanimate fictional character, until the chip is destroyed and the figure lies in millions of tiny pieces? How would you feel watching all this unfold?

>:)

knowing my two are safe is good enough for me

depends on the zombie
walking dead and just kinda baseline zombies are bad, nazi ones are fun to shoot, the left 4 dead special ones are kinda cool, but im assuming you mean that anime rock girl one youve been posting and shes cute but idk anything about her
#4 Posted: 22:24:04 31/12/2018
Quote: Vespi

depends on the zombie
walking dead and just kinda baseline zombies are bad, nazi ones are fun to shoot, the left 4 dead special ones are kinda cool, but im assuming you mean that anime rock girl one youve been posting and shes cute but idk anything about her

Ok but what if both of yours were the ones who were destroyed?

I was referring to cute anime zombies, yes. And there's a bunch of them besides Saki I think there's like 6 and they range from a trap loli to some crazy *****.
#5 Posted: 22:25:40 31/12/2018 | Topic Creator

smilie

depends on the zombie

I was referring to cute anime zombies, yes. And there's a bunch of them besides Saki I think there's like 6 and they range from a trap loli to some crazy *****.

i would be sad

i do not know any of them because im very anime picky
#6 Posted: 22:29:24 31/12/2018

depends on the zombie

i would be sad

i do not know any of them because im very anime picky

Oh ok. Don't worry you're not missing much but if you ever start really getting into anime then I implore you to skip trash like Love Live and GuP and skip straight to ZLS if you want the good waifus.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#7 Posted: 19:06:56 01/01/2019
Quote: FedUpWolf
Wolves or fluffy kittens?

Whew

I thought this was just going to be Buchi and Vespi.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#8 Posted: 19:33:05 01/01/2019
Vespi why do you like Lucina so much when her personality is as flat as her chest if not moreso?
#9 Posted: 06:41:52 02/01/2019 | Topic Creator

i dont like either

Quote: ThunderEgg

Whew

I thought this was just going to be Buchi and Vespi.

please dont leave me here with him

Vespi why do you like Lucina so much when her personality is as flat as her chest if not moreso?

because i like awakening and im bi and she has a sword
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#10 Posted: 07:22:57 02/01/2019
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plageius the Wise?
---
Hahahahaha
#11 Posted: 07:24:51 02/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: GaiaMemories
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plageius the Wise?

Hello there!

I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:25:40 02/01/2019 by Vespi
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#12 Posted: 08:27:02 02/01/2019
Round chonky otters, do you agree?

[User Posted Image]
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#13 Posted: 15:26:02 02/01/2019
Why did you decide to start this ****ty trend again and blame me for it??

Also, why Lucina when there are a bunch of girls in Awakening with swords and Severa is way cuter?
#14 Posted: 15:40:23 02/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Trix Master 100

[User Posted Image]

100% i do
disappointed you didnt get the space otter hoodie tho ;~;

What is your favourite animal(s)?

stingrays boyyyy

Why did you decide to start this ****ty trend again and blame me for it??

Also, why Lucina when there are a bunch of girls in Awakening with swords and Severa is way cuter?

because it was fun

severa is a ****in ***** to you tho
#15 Posted: 17:48:50 02/01/2019
Severa is just showing her love and affection for you. Even Lucina can't do that because her flat personality is incapable of saying anything for any reason other to progress the (almost nonexistent) story.

On another note, could Awakening be considered a dating sim?
#16 Posted: 04:07:51 03/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Severa is just showing her love and affection for you. Even Lucina can't do that because her flat personality is incapable of saying anything for any reason other to progress the (almost nonexistent) story.

awakening is a dating sim if you consider persona, witcher, and fallout dating sims
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#17 Posted: 04:27:07 03/01/2019
Quote: Trix Master 100

[User Posted Image]

100% i do
disappointed you didnt get the space otter hoodie tho ;~;

I know I am sorry ;A; I might pick it up later tho when I am not always broke af. Because it is a damn good design.

Then I proceed to get all the otter pun designs as shirts and tank tops. Since their phone case options don't have my phone model and I can just get another with those phone case prices tbh.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#18 Posted: 13:44:56 03/01/2019

awakening is a dating sim if you consider persona, witcher, and fallout dating sims

Afaik Witcher and Fallout don't have anime girls so they're trash. I'll try Persona though, thanks for the advice.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me